Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? (2499 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? / Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Creativeace(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yeah !
Sounds stupid for a man right ?

Well some of us have decided not to live normal lives and celibacy has over the years been the most abandoned norm !

Very few people ever get to practice it not to talk of discovering the benefits !

So back in 2019 i discovered the ways of God and coupled with TRP wanted to see what life looks like without carnal pleasure !

typing !

3 Likes

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by advanceDNA: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Show me the picture of your two arms...I want to see something... grin

11 Likes

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by godliman: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Its great mine was before marriage. From age zero to 30 I marriage a virgin without regrets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Since 2017.... lashing no be food undecided

3 Likes

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by frosy1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
2 years and you are celebrating. Well it worth it, change begins with me. It's a matter of determination
Mine is 26 years and still counting as in am still a virgin.

8 Likes

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by KingDash: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Omo I no fit do without smashing oh.. very important.

2 Likes

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by jericco1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lol.. liar
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Judd007: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
6hrs ago

8 Likes

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by purefacti(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
2014 was the last time i had anything to do with women it's surprising the way i am now without having carnal pleasures even though I sometimes have the urge to do it but..........
is a long story anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Let me sit down here and read LIES

7 Likes

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by BBBmall25: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
coolMy own na holiday i been dey since morning, i will resume work in less than 4hrs from now wink
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
advanceDNA:
Show me the picture of your two arms...I want to see something... grin

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy
Or the Palms you mean.. cheesy

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
I've not lashed for 5yrs now

1 Like

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by youngreezy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy Or the Palms you mean.. cheesy
lmao,my nigga u are a sabo., grin
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy Or the Palms you mean.. cheesy
lmao,my nigga u are a sabo.,
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by illicit(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Last week
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Edyice: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
6 or 7 years

Naija babe too stingy and posting

I can’t knack olosho, if not I for done go there … las las i still they survive with lashings after many years

I think I will try and make it 10 years or more , I can’t stress myself on woman matter though I like soft ass

2 Likes

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Prouddaddi: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
24years
Few weeks before my marriage.

Note : i got married at the age of 24.
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by advanceDNA: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy
Or the Palms you mean.. cheesy

Ur mind is dirty...all I asked is picture ooo grin.
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Juliusmomoh: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
I love sex.. Even my babes knows about it. Reson why we do it every 47 hours
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Fakbrown: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Me one week or two weeks ago still counting
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Boogyman557: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF U SAYYYY. WTF MAN
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Hintona(f): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
No. It doesn't sound stupid for a man.

Since I was born grin
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by fourboys: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Never had sex embarassed embarassed
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Charmingrascal(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mine is going to be a year this month.
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by SaiRuiMall: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
I arrived at the gate of Madam B's house eight a.m. She was in the expansive sitting-room, still in her night dress.
'Come, let me show you something upstairs.' She stood and I followed her to the staircase. My heart was beating fast.

There were doors, leading to different rooms. We went to the last door to the right. She opened it and stepped inside. I followed her inside. She closed the door to my back.

Towards the right side of the bed was a small desk and a chair. There was a laptop, an I-pad and some files of documents on the table. The room smelt as if an exotic female perfume had just been sprayed there.

As I stood and looked around the large, room, my heart beat increased. I was more curious than eager. But why did she bring me to the bedroom? I asked myself.

Didn't Madam B say there would be nothing like sex in the bargain? Did she not expressly state the fact that she admired my 'decency'? So, why was I here, alone with her, in the bedroom?

I could feel her soft hand as she held my hand. 'Come over here,' she said.

Meekly, like most of the sex starved guys in Vawulence City, without a will of their own, I followed her.

1 Like

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Naytanstore: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
frosy1:
2 years and you are celebrating. Well it worth it, change begins with me. It's a matter of determination
Mine is 26 years and still counting as in am still a virgin.

O boy you are really trying oooo,

Please tell me how you are able to resist having sex and the urges
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Naytanstore: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
godliman:
Its great mine was before marriage. From age zero to 30 I marriage a virgin without regrets

What's the Secret, how u take do am....
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Vanilla4(f): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's not stupid... There is nothing wrong with it, besides sleeping around isn't anything special...

1 Like

Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hintona:
No. It doesn't sound stupid for a man.

Since I was born grin

Girls dey fvck well well but dem no go talk am grin
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Chummynoni(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
A year while serving
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Ordinarybob: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Since birth am a proud virgin
Re: Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? by Xavier70s: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
I yam purely virgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Lose Respect For A Lady After Sex? / You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi / What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.