Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes (8711 Views)

Some Women In A Relationship Are Corporate Beggars. / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Its True,,
Rich men are kings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by purples25(f): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
dfos2k:
OP you're unprofessional to say the least. If I was opportuned to get in touch with the guys @uber
I'll flag your message and get you deregistered ASAP. As an Uber driver, your job is more like a silent service because you never know whom you'll meet and how confidential their conversation may be. I'm a bolt driver and yes your observation is correct but you're a disgrace nonetheless.

He is very unprofessional. Details about the clients should be their business only. He went online to disgrace the women. Well, hope he doesn't lose his job for this breach of privacy - not to talk of bad mouthing the clients who are paying for his feed.

If he is of such different caste, he should not take money from people he will still say bad things about. If he feels so righteous, I wonder why he still drives them.

2 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by purples25(f): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
ednut1:
Not all ladies are into runs. But most guys are attracted to beauty and not substance. Even pastors marry fine wife. Girls after many heart breaks or due to attention they get now know that can make money from it. The dog used to be a hunter but discovered when he moved with humans free food dey. Till date dog still dey with humans o. Majority of 9ja guys are not virgins with as you dey nack different girls naso another guy dey nack your own babe

Honestly as guys sleep with other people's wives, that is how other guys are not pitying their future wives too. So nobody should feel bad. If you are not a virgin, you have slept with someone else's spouse, why would people not sleep with your own?

But no they want to do other people's wives and still marry virgins.

4 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by chuksoyo21(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Why don't you just do ur Uber business and leave the rest alone..

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by sexylassie2(f): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
This man is a hypocrite.

What of the men doing yahoo yahoo that he drives everyday.

Anyway our society is rottened.
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Kindledlight(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
“Most” not all

Las las we still have good,hardworking ladies in Nigeria.

Nigeria go better
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Gerrard59(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is how people lose opportunities. Tomorrow, when his name is Googled, this story will come on the first page. He went to TwitterNG - the den of feminists - to lampoon prostitution? shocked

Good luck to him.

4 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by RenaissanceGuy: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Then I was in the world ooo but now I have changed cheesy
If true, congrats.

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by sweetrace(f): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Penaldo:

Chimaobi Udeson is an Uber driver in Lagos and sharing his experience since he started driving, he wrote things one wouldn't naturally hear these days.

Using the platform of his Twitter account, Chimaobi wrote: "2 weeks of driving Uber in Lagos made me decide never to get married .......Majority of the ladies you meet are just Civilized Prostitutes...Majority.

"Imagine picking a corporately dressed lady from a hotel to another while she is on call with her fiancee all through and yet went rogue".

https://www.inform.ng/post/as-an-uber-driver-most-of-my-female-passengers-are-corporate-prostitutes

Pure nonsense!!! If it was a man, he’d probably decide he was attending meetings. But in his myopia, women go to hotels just to sleep with men. Busybody!!! The world would be a much better place if people could just mind their business.

4 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Gerrard59:
This is how people lose opportunities. Tomorrow, when his name is Googled, this story will come on the first page. He went to TwitterNG - the den of feminists - to lampoon prostitution? shocked

Good luck to him.

His village people got him.
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by bukatyne(f): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Funny guy.

Your name, your face, your job....

Because you want to tell us the 9th wonder of the world:

That some ladies have casual affairs/ sex without strings/ one day stands/ double dating/cheating on their committed partners etc.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Clearly you lack wisdom.

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Timi141: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
The secret to a long and happy life is to mind your business. Your only job as a driver is to deliver the "corporate prostitutes" to the innocent God fearing men waiting for them. Do it and do it well.

3 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by SweetCunt97(f): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Illiterate.
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by lorenzos1: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2020
This is not new, why do you think cab men are called 'Oko Asawo'

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by SavageResponse(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2020
coded28:
Good afternoon my people, please if there is anyone that want to sell his bolt or Uber account or if u knw someone that want to sell, please I'm in need of one.

U can contact me: whatsapp or call: 08169419729
Thanks

Why would you want to buy another person's account?

What stops you from just going to open a new one?

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by SavageResponse(m): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Penaldo:

Chimaobi Udeson is an Uber driver in Lagos and sharing his experience since he started driving, he wrote things one wouldn't naturally hear these days.

Using the platform of his Twitter account, Chimaobi wrote: "2 weeks of driving Uber in Lagos made me decide never to get married .......Majority of the ladies you meet are just Civilized Prostitutes...Majority.

"Imagine picking a corporately dressed lady from a hotel to another while she is on call with her fiancee all through and yet went rogue".

https://www.inform.ng/post/as-an-uber-driver-most-of-my-female-passengers-are-corporate-prostitutes

What an idiot, he even posted it with his name and pic.

What he just did is grounds for dismissal by Uber

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Hisduchess(f): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2020
kikero:

You are looking too much at the wrong kind of women

There are many women who don't sleep around or do abortions.

Men naturally don't like that kinda women, a lot of them prefers the olosho kinda girls cos when they meet a good woman they treat her badly but you see those corporate prostitutes,nah that type dem dey worship and adore.

2 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by omooba969(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2020
purples25:

Honestly as guys sleep with other people's wives, that is how other guys are not pitying their future wives too. So nobody should feel bad. If you are not a virgin, you have slept with someone else's spouse, why would people not sleep with your own?

But no they want to do other people's wives and still marry virgins.

Why una dey carry knacking matter for head like gala undecided, fvckn is just for the pleasure of the body IMO.

If only we all can be as generous with our .. wink bearing in mind that we're simply making out and not making a fuss - then everyone will be alright.

Lastly, people fvckn other people's spouses are just demented - if you have principles/conscience it will be the last idea to entertain in your head. cool
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by omooba969(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Hisduchess:

Men naturally don't like that kinda women, a lot of them prefers the olosho kinda girls cos when they meet a good woman they treat her badly but you see those corporate prostitutes,nah that type dem dey worship and adore.

Maybe good women need to flow with the TIME and improve on their GAME. There's nothing the corporate prostitutes are doing that our beautiful flowers cannot do - it's about being conscious and sensitive to the needs of your spouse. smiley
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by ArticleBeast: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2020
dfos2k:
OP you're unprofessional to say the least. If I was opportuned to get in touch with the guys @uber
I'll flag your message and get you deregistered ASAP. As an Uber driver, your job is more like a silent service because you never know whom you'll meet and how confidential their conversation may be. I'm a bolt driver and yes your observation is correct but you're a disgrace nonetheless.
Oversabi did he mention names
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by coded28: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why would you want to buy another person's account?

What stops you from just going to open a new one?

Yeah, you are right but I'm just processing my driver's license and they gave me a cover note that I can use to drive but Uber/bolt don't accept it, that's why I'm looking for the person that want to sell, so that I can buy and start work before 2 months that I will be capture.

Even if the person want to give me on a rentage, I'm game, maybe the person still need the account and don't want to sell it, I can rent it and I will be giving him weekly delivery then when I register my own account, I will return his own
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by lilmonarch(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Hisduchess:

do not be deceived. A man can do all the nonsense in the world with d prostitutes and loose girls, but having one as a wife is his worst nightmare..
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by LordPherule(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Penaldo:

Like as majority of guys are working boy... That's call 'Woro Si Woro'.
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Gerrard59(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Gerrard59:

Good luck to him.

A quick search reveals that he has deleted the tweet. grin

You don't go on TwitterNG to criticise prostitution, feminism and homosexuality. That's their home and they will come for you professionally or business wise. As someone still climbing the career or entrepreneurship ladder, there are certain discussions you don't nose-poke into with your complete profile made public. If anyone noticed, the OP of the twitter thread never mentioned prostitution or driving sex workers, however it doesn't mean he never experienced it. But because he knows how that sphere is, he does not mention it. Additionally, it's not really his business with how those girls sleep around provided they pay him his money. Unlike the one I read on NL who defrauded the driver and she was later discovered to having a profile on Codedruns. She was threatened with her parents knowing and quickly paid up. He should use his experiences to help him carefully choose a wife when he is ready to marry.

You're a driver for Uber wanting to make money not to preach. Learn to separate business from sentiments. Myself, I've experienced a lot regarding people having amorous relationships with different people but never will I go on a non-anonymous site to write about them.

My mom always say: you see more, talk less.

3 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by purples25(f): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
omooba969:

Why una dey carry knacking matter for head like gala undecided, fvckn is just for the pleasure of the body IMO.

If only we all can be as generous with our .. wink bearing in mind that we're simply making out and not making a fuss - then everyone will be alright.

Lastly, people fvckn other people's spouses are just demented - if you have principles/conscience it will be the last idea to entertain in your head. cool

You missed my point, i was referring to people's FUTURE spouses. People shouldn't mess up other people's potential spouses and expect theirs to be intact because karma exists.
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by omooba969(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2020
purples25:

You missed my point, i was referring to people's FUTURE spouses. People shouldn't mess up other people's potential spouses and expect theirs to be intact because karma exists.

Nobody messes anyone up, we choose what we wanna do coz as adults, we are expected to take responsibility for our actions.

If a lady entices/seduces a man who is committed to a relationship and he flirts with the temptation, he thereby has a choice to make - to fvck or to reject her advances.

Karma is a contentious phenomenon IMO - some believe in it anyways.. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Backside!! DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Photos From Her Boat Cruise / kk / If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.