Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes (8684 Views)

Some Women In A Relationship Are Corporate Beggars. / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Penaldo: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Chimaobi Udeson is an Uber driver in Lagos and sharing his experience since he started driving, he wrote things one wouldn't naturally hear these days.

Using the platform of his Twitter account, Chimaobi wrote: "2 weeks of driving Uber in Lagos made me decide never to get married .......Majority of the ladies you meet are just Civilized Prostitutes...Majority.

"Imagine picking a corporately dressed lady from a hotel to another while she is on call with her fiancee all through and yet went rogue".

https://www.inform.ng/post/as-an-uber-driver-most-of-my-female-passengers-are-corporate-prostitutes

5 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by johnykgoal: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Is he note happy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by ebuka440: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2020
There are many of them committing abortions even without their fiances knowledge.

Women are the real problem of this world and any man that can follow them with caution, always gets to his destination.

They now live in the hotels morning, afternoon and night

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Well he may be right, and at the same time, hotels too also host a lot of training programs in their conference rooms, and it is possible the corporate dressed lady is going from one professional program to another, not doing runs

27 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2020
ebuka440:
There are many of them committing abortions even without their fiances knowledge.

Women are the real problem of this world and any man that can follow them with caution, always gets to his destination.

They now live in the hotels morning, afternoon and night

You are looking too much at the wrong kind of women

There are many women who don't sleep around or do abortions.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Maxymilliano(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Imagine picking a corporately dressed lady from a hotel to another while she is on call with her fiancee all through and yet went rogue".

Mumu, why not mind your business
angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by SarkinYarki: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2020
What is his business?

Many years ago while on an office trip to Abuja I had a rendezvous with a nice lady , we went hanging out and when we retired to my hotel room she was up while I slept off planning her up coming wedding with her banks fiance who worked with an old generation bank in Kano .. Even your own fiancee could be doing same somewhere so just pray for grace to get a true God fearing woman

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Charmingrascal(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Penaldo:

Chimaobi Udeson is an Uber driver in Lagos and sharing his experience since he started driving, he wrote things one wouldn't naturally hear these days.

Using the platform of his Twitter account, Chimaobi wrote: "2 weeks of driving Uber in Lagos made me decide never to get married .......Majority of the ladies you meet are just Civilized Prostitutes...Majority.

"Imagine picking a corporately dressed lady from a hotel to another while she is on call with her fiancee all through and yet went rogue".

https://www.inform.ng/post/as-an-uber-driver-most-of-my-female-passengers-are-corporate-prostitutes

What is his business with their business

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Lazycyndy(f): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2020
ebuka440:
There are many of them raping girls, babies and even their fellow men without the the fear of God in their miserable lives.

Men are the real problem of this world and any woman that can follow them with caution, always gets to her destination.

They now live in uncompleted buildings, raping, stealing and killing morning, afternoon and night

Modified wink

5 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by ebuka440: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Cindy if you aren't Lazy, you shouldn't have modified my comments.
Lol

Lazycyndy:
[b][/b]

Modified wink
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Righteousness89(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Iniquity, Immorality, Abortions, Fornication , Adultery, Murder Wickedness and all Sorts of Evils are now a Norm!

2 Timothy 3:1-4
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

We are in the Last days! Even from the Summations Here, you can see where The World is Headed to..

Revelation 22:10-12
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Bidexlove20: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
How does that affects us
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Lazycyndy(f): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
ebuka440:
Cindy if you aren't Lazy, you shouldn't have modified my comments.
Lol

Maybe if you weren't lacking some vital brain cells, then you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment.

3 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by MJBOLT: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2020
This is not news na,it's a well known fact that 98% of Nigerian ladies are serial cheats, the remaining 2% are waiting for the opportunity to cheat. I just pity the boyfriend or husband that thinks his partner is faithful, na premium tears sure for am

15 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by ebuka440: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Stop being Lazy Cindy. Get to work, OK

Lazycyndy:

Maybe if you weren't lacking some vital brain cells, then you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment.

2 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2020
They're the ones spoiling the world sad
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by AfroKnight: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2020
He risked getting in trouble probably because it was overwhelming. The man just had to vent. grin

These days, everyone is quick to tell you to mind your business. Until your friends see your fiancée step out of a hotel room with a man, and they mind their business and let you father the child of another man until it’s time to relocate with your family, and the DNA test reveals you are not the daddy. grin

That’s by the way.

These Uber drivers have seen it all. They probably don’t trust their wives/girlfriends anymore.

17 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by fati2001(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lazycyndy:
[b][/b]
Modified wink

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by paulolee(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
na normal thing na...hook up sites dey flooded each day with new babes and them all they say na the same nunu wey dm de gv dier bf for free naim dm wan take make cash..
some babes even de use nunu pay for t.p after uber services..

5 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by kiddkash(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
stop calling them prostitute. call them sex workers because it is work for them or

clitocurrency experts

11 Likes

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by RenaissanceGuy: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
SarkinYarki:
What is his business?

Many years ago while on an office trip to Abuja I had a rendezvous with a nice lady , we went hanging out and when we retired to my hotel room she was up while I slept off planning her up coming wedding with her banks fiance who worked with an old generation bank in Kano .. Even your own fiancee could be doing same somewhere so just pray for grace to get a true God fearing woman
grin Your ending statement got me laughing. You want a God-fearing woman, but you went on a sex rendezvous with a lady planning her wedding to another man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by coded28: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good afternoon my people, please if there is anyone that want to sell his bolt or Uber account or if u knw someone that want to sell, please I'm in need of one.

U can contact me: whatsapp or call: 08169419729
Thanks
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by SarkinYarki: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
grin Your ending statement got me laughing. You want a God-fearing woman, but you went on a sex rendezvous with a lady planning her wedding to another man grin

Then I was in the world ooo but now I have changed cheesy
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by dfos2k(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
OP you're unprofessional to say the least. If I was opportuned to get in touch with the guys @uber
I'll flag your message and get you deregistered ASAP. As an Uber driver, your job is more like a silent service because you never know whom you'll meet and how confidential their conversation may be. I'm a bolt driver and yes your observation is correct but you're a disgrace nonetheless.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lazycyndy:
[b][/b]

Modified wink
I fear una o angry
See as you rope person grin

@comment above mine, dfosk2, OP is not the Uber driver.
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by coded28: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
coded28:
Good afternoon my people, please if there is anyone that want to sell his bolt or Uber account or if u knw someone that want to sell, please I'm in need of one, urgently

U can contact me: whatsapp or call: 08169419729
Thanks
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
as long as they pay u ur fare i dont see why u should be bothered what they do

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Many cities babes are per time runs girl not surprise,if you in need of a professional cleaning company,prolific giant is here to give u the best , check my signature

1 Like

Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by HomerTimpson: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
grin Your ending statement got me laughing. You want a God-fearing woman, but you went on a sex rendezvous with a lady planning her wedding to another man grin
DUDE used to be GOD fearing
Re: As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes by ednut1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Not all ladies are into runs. But most guys are attracted to beauty and not substance. Even pastors marry fine wife. Girls after many heart breaks or due to attention they get now know that can make money from it. The dog used to be a hunter but discovered when he moved with humans free food dey. Till date dog still dey with humans o. Majority of 9ja guys are not virgins with as you dey nack different girls naso another guy dey nack your own babe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.