Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Talk naira: Scam Or Real? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Talk naira: Scam Or Real? (7797 Views)

Chy-mall Fake Or Real? / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? / Is Blackoptions.net Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by ProtectMyMoney: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
jideoye1:

Whose account did you report and what is the bank or police saying about the case?

Contact details to block his site and details below:

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Don't fall for those guys oooo.

They are chronic scammers.

They have been scamming people since 2015

#endtalknaira#
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Contact details to block his site and details below:

Good job brother
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2020
adedapodvirus001:
Don't fall for those guys oooo.

They are chronic scammers.

They have been scamming people since 2015

#endtalknaira#

#endtalknaira#
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Indigbo:
Talk naira is 100% scam. The admin is the same mods, created multiple usernames, he's the same investment providers. He will pay small small ffew weeks so you will fall for the tricks until he will disappear. He will later tell you don't worry he has details and collateral from investment providers, but in reality he's the same person. You can never see any genuine member less than 3 on that site. It's the same person. Since 2016, I still have 300k with them and police and bank are involved. But bank has already put alert on the account. Talk naira is a big time scam. Be very careful. My 2cent.

Please the mods should push this thread to the front page and let us free people from this scammers.

They have been operating for a long time

#endtalknaira#
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2020
#ENDTALKNAIRA#
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by meekhat: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Smart contract crowd funding is the future and surest online biz now, our team is formidable and winning
If you are interested in joining the biggest team in this new smart contract, WhatsApp me, I will brief you then bring you to the biggest group
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
meekhat:
Smart contract crowd funding is the future and surest online biz now, our team is formidable and winning
If you are interested in joining the biggest team in this new smart contract, WhatsApp me, I will brief you then bring you to the biggest group

Bring it down here. The last time I checked, there are a lot of them now like lion's heart, forsage etc.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
jideoye1:

You're 100% correct.

I have lost over 200k to them.

It's always the same set of people claiming to have been paid.

Even with all the guarantee of collateral from the investment providers, yet they still run with our money and the bast.ard admin does nothing.

His so called assistant, moderator adewale also ran with people's funds and till now the foolish admin has done nothing.

I'm sure they both planned it or admin used that story to make us forget our funds.

I always wonder where he finds all the people that are ready to give out awoof money.

Some even 100% in 24hrs.

After losing my funds i eventually discovered it's the same person running multiple profile's to defraud.

Unfortunately reporting them will incur more costs from our useless security agencies.

It shall not be well with all of them thieves.

You don't get it. Adewale is the same admin. He purposely created that username 'adewale' with Yoruba name to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Indigbo:

You don't get it. Adewale is the same admin. He purposely created that username 'adewale' with Yoruba name to deceive people.

I sent some messages to them that the site will soon be closed down and I was immediately blocked. They are real scammers.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adeyemo001: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please let us all send a message to the below email and copy namecheap that the site talk naira is a scam site and has defraud many Innocent people off their hard earned money. The admin of the site is the same investment providers and global moderator etc. Tell them to ask the admin to explain why Eminent, Ultimate and many investment providers run away with people's money hundreds of thousands of naira while he the admin promised he has their collateral? He has defrauded many like that and he's so confident that the site can never be brought down.

contact@publicdomainregistry.com
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Gee64: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Always look before you leap.

I personally do FREEBIES. Not cash at stake. See my sig below if you wanna enjoy earning from the FREEBIE quoted.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by jideoye1: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
adeyemo001:
Please let us all send a message to the below email and copy namecheap that the site talk naira is a scam site and has defraud many Innocent people off their hard earned money. The admin of the site is the same investment providers and global moderator etc. Tell them to ask the admin to explain why Eminent, Ultimate and many investment providers run away with people's money hundreds of thousands of naira while he the admin promised he has their collateral? He has defrauded many like that and he's so confident that the site can never be brought down.

contact@publicdomainregistry.com

I see you're an old timer for you to know those names.

I have emailed namecheap their webhost and they said they will look into it.

What can we do here in naija to end this well orchestrated scam.

People have reported to the bank and police but nothing was done.

Elvis ogun and owhede ogoha pius aka pmann2 the scam money receivers should be used to fish out the admin aka chief scammer
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by jideoye1: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
https://nogofallmaga.org/talk-naira-scam-forum/

Awareness is already going on, let's join hands to bring the scammers down.

Read the article in above link then send an email with the link of that article and this thread link to namecheap support - abuse@namecheaphosting.com
and contact@publicdomainregistry.com

Tell them to shutdown the site to prevent others from getting scammed

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Heptapodbits(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Talk naira is a scam site, see the proof here https://nogofallmaga.org/talk-naira-scam-forum/

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Let's expose the site and should be shut down.

THE ADMIN IS THE SAME PERSON CREATED DIFFERENT USERNAMES AS INVESTMENT PROVIDERS, ALSO HE'S THE SAME GLOBAL MODERATOR AND ALL MODERATORS. MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE LOST HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF NAIRA AND MILLIONS TO THAT ADMIN. HE'S CONFIRMED SCAMMER FRAUDSTER.

IT IS ONLY HIM OPERATING THAT SITE.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
jideoye1:

Read the article in above link then send an email with the link of that article and this thread link to namecheap support - abuse@namecheaphosting.com

Let us keep sending mails to abuse@namecheaphosting.com to complain about the website. We must end the site and the dubious acts. Any other means are welcome to make sure the site is closed down.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2020
@Seun should help us push this to the front page for people to see and also comments. We need to safe more investors please.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2020
I got this from a friend that was scammed in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
lammyna:
I got this from a friend that was scammed in 2019.

The admin is the same global moderator Adewale. I have the same Akogor Loveth (Zenith Bank) bank details i transferred hundreds of thousands of nairas to. I reported to zenith Bank almost or over 2 years now, they said they have placed a restriction on the account and working on it. Police did not even respond. The admin is a big time scammer. This year will be 4 years he defrauded me. Many have lost millions to that site. The admin is the one and only behind it and living fat on people's money. All I just need is details, home address and photo of the account he used received my money.

The admin was so smart that he updated the website to another design so as not to have traces of conversation when negotiating, but he's so stupid not to realise that I and probably others already gathered our evidence such as screenshot of our conversation and the old look of the sites. Shameless human.

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by jideoye1: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Have you reported this scam site.

Your family member would be a victim tomorrow.

Stop them now.

Also report to the police fraud unit

info@specialfraudunit.org.ng

I have reported to all security agencies, i hope they take action and bring this scammers down.

Do your own part by reporting them too.

jideoye1:

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by jideoye1: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Stop searching for all these double your money sites, it will always end in premium tears.

There's no free lunch anywhere just well packaged scam everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 6:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Dehito:

Yes I can help. I was initially sceptical but I have made findings and invested.

Tell us your findings.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Chrismentor3: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
is the most cordinated scam i have seen, i have lost over 500k to them

They are so much cordinated, sometimes they will pay a little but they know what they are about.

There cup will certainly full one day

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Seun please move this thread to front page. Let this advance fraud from come to an end.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
adedapodvirus001:
Seun please move this thread to front page. Let this advance fraud from come to an end.

We have been pleading to move this thread to front page to safe investors.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Weirdgee: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
lammyna:

Bring it down here. The last time I checked, there are a lot of them now like lion's heart, forsage etc.
bro are these ones legit?
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2020
I beg NL MODs to please move this thread to the front page.

Please safe people from loosing their money in this hard time,

@seun and @lala please do something

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Gee64: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Scammers everywhere.

Why?
Naija, Why?

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Since the MOD refused to move this thread to the front page, I will make it a duty to always update the new investment on that scam website here so that innocent souls will not fall victim.

The admin is the same person as opportunity creator.

Scamming people of their hard earned money.

must fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely / Earn Daily On This Legit Website / How Credible Is Adron Homes & Property?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.