Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Talk naira: Scam Or Real? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Talk naira: Scam Or Real? (7796 Views)

Chy-mall Fake Or Real? / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? / Is Blackoptions.net Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Enskynelson(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Agent Lalasticlala please come and help these guys. We need to raise awareness on this long-term scam.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by ProtectMyMoney: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
jideoye1:

The above quoted post has the info we have of the scammer.

If anyone can help in tracking the thief down, that would be great.

He has deleted all investment posts but we have screenshots.

If you have brothers or sisters in any security agency, please show them this post.

Let's start taking down these scammers before they do more harm.

The 2 accounts below are the picker/receiving accounts for the thief who owns and operate the scam site talk.naira

Fidelity Bank
Ogun Elvis

Owhede Ogoha Pius a.k.a pmann2, prosper
0218377746 GTB.

All his emails below.
Info@talk naira.com
Admin@talk naira.com
Talk naira@gmail.com

Phone number 080608827223
Cc: saynotocultism

Report the accounts to GTB and Fidelity for fraud..by email..they will place restrictions on the accounts.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by ProtectMyMoney: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
jideoye1:

The above quoted post has the info we have of the scammer.

If anyone can help in tracking the thief down, that would be great.

He has deleted all investment posts but we have screenshots.

If you have brothers or sisters in any security agency, please show them this post.

Let's start taking down these scammers before they do more harm.

The 2 accounts below are the picker/receiving accounts for the thief who owns and operate the scam site talk.naira

Fidelity Bank
Ogun Elvis

Owhede Ogoha Pius a.k.a pmann2, prosper
0218377746 GTB.

All his emails below.
Info@talk naira.com
Admin@talk naira.com
Talk naira@gmail.com

Phone number 080608827223
Cc: saynotocultism

Report the accounts to GTB and Fidelity for fraud..by email..they will place restrictions on the accounts.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
adedapodvirus001:

You go soon hear am.
Your days are numbered.

You will vomit all the proceed of crimes that you have eaten

FEM lipsrsealed
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Talkknaira:

FEM lipsrsealed

Oloshi oloriburuku ashiere ole Thief undecided
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Indigbo:

Oloshi oloriburuku ashiere ole Thief undecided

Same to you.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Talkknaira:

Same to you.

Shut up. Shameless man. Thief
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Guys, stop wasting your time on this guy who called himself talk naira here. He is not real talk naira. If you check his status, he registered last month the issue came up. We should not waste our time here but action should speak louder than voice. All actions should be done secretly.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
lammyna:
Guys, stop wasting your time on this guy who called himself talk naira here. He is not real talk naira. If you check his status, he registered last month the issue came up. We should not waste our time here but action should speak louder than voice. All actions should be done secretly.

I believe he's the one. You know why? Think this way: What will a man with sense profit from creating a moniker in talk naira's name to start defending the scam forum?
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Point of correction, TN is not a scam forum.

Whether secretly or openly, you losers will NEVER win me.

So keep wasting your time grin
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Talkknaira:
Point of correction, TN is not a scam forum.

Whether secretly or openly, you losers will NEVER win me.

So keep wasting your time grin

If you are not a scammer, why didn't you approve my messages from real investors

If you are not a scammer, why didn't you open another scamming thread again on TN

If you are not a scammer, those accused accounts listed before, why didn't you say something about them

If you are not a scammer, why real investors failed to get their money back

If you are not a scammer, be proud enough to come out with your real identity. Show us yourself

If you are not a scammer, address the issue of failed investment providers, collateral collected and their identities here

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin jamb questions.

I'm currently on vacation in Dubai, will tackle all questions when i return.

By the way, investments are still running underground to avoid the bad belle people.

General investments are coming soon.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
#endsars
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Leykars: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2020
lammyna:

If you are not a scammer, why didn't you approve my messages from real investors

If you are not a scammer, why didn't you open another scamming thread again on TN

If you are not a scammer, those accused accounts listed before, why didn't you say something about them

If you are not a scammer, why real investors failed to get their money back

If you are not a scammer, be proud enough to come out with your real identity. Show us yourself

If you are not a scammer, address the issue of failed investment providers, collateral collected and their identities here

Hi....pls are you the real/same lammyna on talk naira?

Talk naira ruined me to say the least, only God saved me from total destruction....so gullible indeed since 2014 angry
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Leykars: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Opening up old wounds, We started with BETMAN if u know u know. I still find it hard to call it a scam though. Recall selling my flat screen TV back in 2016 just to invest...it ended in sorrow. Where do we start from Gullibility of the highest order
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by kelvinzino: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2020
The guy behind talk naira is a scam
He has multiple user names he uses as an investor
To lure guys invest with them.

The guy himself is based in warri delta state. I have traced him to that point. I have lost half a millon to him . Wish i let go.
He still runs the site wit juicy investment programs ,and make u feel other peeps has invested. There takin away ur money .he wont end well with alll he has done to lot of Nigeria'.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Uboat: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Indigbo:
Talk naira is 100% scam. The admin is the same mods, created multiple usernames, he's the same investment providers. He will pay small small ffew weeks so you will fall for the tricks until he will disappear. He will later tell you don't worry he has details and collateral from investment providers, but in reality he's the same person. You can never see any genuine member less than 3 on that site. It's the same person. Since 2016, I still have 300k with them and police and bank are involved. But bank has already put alert on the account. Talk naira is a big time scam. Be very careful. My 2cent.
Jesus.I feel so pained sir as if it's my money I pray God console you sir.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Uboat: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
|
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by emabld: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
is a pure scam. I lost more than 1 million. May God punish you the scammer @ . You will never go unpunished. Appearing to be real but false. Please help and trace the man
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
That talk naira guy will never end well. He will be a victim of accidental discharge during this protest. His blood will be used as sacrifice for the future of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mtschew..

Accidental discharge kor, accidental money ni. grin
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Talkknaira:
Mtschew..

Accidental discharge kor, accidental money ni. grin

See idiot.

I'm glad we brought the platform to a stand still.

Don't ever think of bringing out any investment again because it will end in tears and you go end up in prison.

If dey born you well, you can try it.

Please let's keep the awareness going.

Talk naIra is a scam
Talk naira must end.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
I'm glad we finally brought an end to talk naira
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2020
adedapodvirus001:
I'm glad we finally brought an end to talk naira

How?
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am happy the website is down but God will judge the brain behind talk naira. The cry of all the investors including me that invested on your website will make you suffer now and in future.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Caleycash(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
lammyna:
I am happy the website is down but God will judge the brain behind talk naira. The cry of all the investors including me that invested on your website will make you suffer now and in future.
stop fooling your self!!!, no one.is going to suffer anything!!!, it's the way of the world!, next time avoid anything with the word "INVESTMENT" it's 95% sure scam!!!
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by nwakgr8: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
lammyna:
I guessed you're part of them if not the person in charge... I was scammed there 3 Years ago. God punish you bastard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely / Earn Daily On This Legit Website / How Credible Is Adron Homes & Property?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.