Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Talk naira: Scam Or Real? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Talk naira: Scam Or Real? (7806 Views)

Chy-mall Fake Or Real? / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? / Is Blackoptions.net Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Invest today with weekpay a genuine investment platform with credibility. Earn 5% daily. Weekpay is approved by the French security and exchange commission. They are regulated by the French government and listed on the London stock exchange FTSE. Contact zero nine zero forty nine eighty three twenty eight zero two. For more details

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Invest with weekpay

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
You earn 5% daily of your investment To invest you need to purchase a voucher token through a vendor . For more details check my signature and contact for more details. Thanks
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2020
I see so many lies and falsehood being peddled here.

Your agenda failed.

We are not a scam and will continue to pay our loyal investors.

You claim to have reported us but why haven't we been arrested or shutdown?

Because we are real and have shown them proof.

Stop being bitter, stop tarnishing people's image.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Talkknaira:

Your agenda failed.

Go and sitdown thief. You are a low life kleptomania jobless thief. If your intention was not to scam people off their money with your useless scam website then why didn't you pay people's money? Didn't you confirmed to them that you have all details including photo is, address etc of the opportunity providers? Then are you not responding to peoples messages? You cleverly changed your old scam site to a new thinking old investors won't have evidence & proof? Keep deceiving yourself. Oh because you think you have not been arrested then you're innocent? Keep deceiving yourself. You will soon meet your Waterloo. Shameless man thief.

Your new global moderator 'Musa'.

Nobody is Musa except you. You are the Musa. Thief. tongue

You are the same monikers congratulating Musa.

You are the same Bitcoin opportunity provider as 'Giftyex'.

You are the same 'Adewale'

You are the same 'Evysco'

You are the same 'Binoco'

You are the same 'Jackson'

You are the same 'Casper'

You are the same 'Sawena'

You are the same 'Eminet'

You are the same 'Ultimate'

And many other monikers that you have used to scamed many people.

You think you are smart? No you are not. You will soon be exposed more to various social media platforms. Thief.

Pay people their money. Contact your fellow scammers that you used their bank accounts received a lot of money from innocent people to return their money period. That's the only way to prove that you are not a thief scammer. Any story apart from this is an attempt to disguise yourself. Ndi area thief. Don't worry many are still working on your case and you will be surprised from your website getting shutdown first before you get arrested. You are the same admin, the same global moderator and you are the same all opportunity providers. You think we don't have sense like you? I don't care, just pay our money period. You have no shame.

IF YOU DID NOT PURPOSELY SET UP THE SITE TO SCAM PEOPLE, THEN WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM RELEASING THE COLLATERALS OF THE OPPORTUNITY PROVIDERS AS YOU PROMISED INVESTORS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MESSAGES FROM INVESTORS?

WHY DON'T YOU WORK WITH INVESTORS AND THEIR BANK TO TRACK THE OPPORTUNITIES PROVIDERS DOWN AND GET INVESTORS MONEY BACK EVEN IF THEY CAN'T GET ALL?

We shall contact some media pages to expose your site soon. This is just the genesis.

You have no shame. THIEF

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chrismentor3:
is the most cordinated scam i have seen, i have lost over 500k to them

They are so much cordinated, sometimes they will pay a little but they know what they are about.

There cup will certainly full one day

The admin even have the gut shamelesly to come here and say nonsense.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
jideoye1:

You're 100% correct.

I have lost over 200k to them.

It's always the same set of people claiming to have been paid.

Even with all the guarantee of collateral from the investment providers, yet they still run with our money and the bast.ard admin does nothing.

His so called assistant, moderator adewale also ran with people's funds and till now the foolish admin has done nothing.

I'm sure they both planned it or admin used that story to make us forget our funds.

I always wonder where he finds all the people that are ready to give out awoof money.

Some even 100% in 24hrs.

After losing my funds i eventually discovered it's the same person running multiple profile's to defraud.

Unfortunately reporting them will incur more costs from our useless security agencies.

It shall not be well with all of them thieves.

The thief is so confident and feel relaxed living large with burukutu, beer and probably flexing with shameless girls like him with people's money. The heart of man is wicked. One day is one day, he will pay for this and he will cry like baby and remember those he has scammed on his scam site.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by jideoye1: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Wow,so the stupid scammer had the guts to come here and say thrash.

May God punish whoever is running the scam site talk naira.

He is a smart thief but his cup will be full soonest, bastard

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by jideoye1: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2020
Indigbo:

Go and sitdown thief. You are a low life kleptomania jobless thief. If your intention was not to scam people off their money with your useless scam website then why didn't you pay people's money? Didn't you confirmed to them that you have all details including photo is, address etc of the opportunity providers? Then are you not responding to peoples messages? You cleverly changed your old scam site to a new thinking old investors won't have evidence & proof? Keep deceiving yourself. Oh because you think you have not been arrested then you're innocent? Keep deceiving yourself. You will soon meet your Waterloo. Shameless man thief.

Your new global moderator 'Musa'.

Nobody is Musa except you. You are the Musa. Thief. tongue

You are the same monikers congratulating Musa.

You are the same Bitcoin opportunity provider as 'Giftyex'.

You are the same 'Adewale'

You are the same 'Evysco'

You are the same 'Binoco'

You are the same 'Jackson'

You are the same 'Casper'

You are the same 'Sawena'

You are the same 'Eminet'

You are the same 'Ultimate'

And many other monikers that you have used to scamed many people.

You think you are smart? No you are not. You will soon be exposed more to various social media platforms. Thief.

Pay people their money. Contact your fellow scammers that you used their bank accounts received a lot of money from innocent people to return their money period. That's the only way to prove that you are not a thief scammer. Any story apart from this is an attempt to disguise yourself. Ndi area thief. Don't worry many are still working on your case and you will be surprised from your website getting shutdown first before you get arrested. You are the same admin, the same global moderator and you are the same all opportunity providers. You think we don't have sense like you? I don't care, just pay our money period. You have no shame.

IF YOU DID NOT PURPOSELY SET UP THE SITE TO SCAM PEOPLE, THEN WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM RELEASING THE COLLATERALS OF THE OPPORTUNITY PROVIDERS AS YOU PROMISED INVESTORS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MESSAGES FROM INVESTORS?

WHY DON'T YOU WORK WITH INVESTORS AND THEIR BANK TO TRACK THE OPPORTUNITIES PROVIDERS DOWN AND GET INVESTORS MONEY BACK EVEN IF THEY CAN'T GET ALL?

We shall contact some media pages to expose your site soon. This is just the genesis.

You have no shame. THIEF

Nonsense.

This is the whole truth.

Can anyone reading this assist in bringing down the scammer and his website before more people are scammed?

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Only 2 to 3 complaints out of over 1000 investors doesn't make us a scam.

You must have paid to an impersonator.

Talk naira is legit and has paid everyone up to date.

Beware of impostors claiming to be us.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Talkknaira:

Unrepentant LIAR..

Please keep quiet thief. I don't need to mention names of some people you scammed excluding nairaland, Facebook, twitter members. A lot of Nigerians have been scammed by you the founder and admin of the forum with different fake monikers that you created to achieve this purpose. Eediot...

Do not worry, one thing is certain "KARMA". You are just exposing yourself more. I pray I meet you one on one. You are a shameless poor man that live on innocent people's money. All your fraudulent activities will continue to be exposed. Some of us still have evidence as proof of how you promised to release collaterals of opportunity providers that are on your possession. You can never win this case ok. So continue to display your foolishness and stupidity.

Your forum is one of the top scam sites out there and we are glad people are getting awareness of this. The day you will be arrested and forkout all the money you have received through many bank accounts fraudulently, we will celebrate it on this thread. You have no shame at all. Shameless human being.

You have not seen anything yet, you only saw your dragging on nairaland right? You will see more of this with proof on different social media platforms, through influencers, media and any other platforms.. wait for it.

Go out there and see your mates running legit online business. Thief.

Until you return people's money that you fraudulently collected through your forum, you will not have peace of mind. Sorrow and bitterness will continue to be your portion. You will never make it in life. Your entire generation will never experience joy. Incurable disease and sickness will visit you soon. Untill you return people's money. THIEF.

You are an evil and you have no compassion and humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Talkknaira:

I can see you are a fool. I have like 3 friends of mine that your so called site had scammed and you claimed to get their money but nothing. You even have the boldness to come and started saying rubbish here.

You keep changing investment providers. If no man can arrest you, God will and soon. It isn't your fault anyway, if this has been shifted to the front page, I know many would have come out with evidence as well.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Talkknaira:

Your agenda failed.

The idiot just registered this past August 2020 ooo here on nairaland. I know his followers would have informed him about this. God will catch you soon.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
He replied like a real thief.

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2020
lammyna:
He replied like a real thief.

Exactly, he replied like a thief. He always ignore messages and then reply like once in 4 months. In his mind he's a genius scammer and can never be caught and arrested.

The idiot is the same admin and Musa. If he really love himself he should start contacting people and start returning their money. I don't know why but I am more than confident that this guy will be arrested and jailed sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2020
This is super storyyyyy..... (Yawns)

Like musa said, are you normal?

If you sent money to an impersonator, that's your fault.

We can NEVER be brought down.

Try harder folks, adios
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Talkknaira:

Try harder folks, adios

Shut up... You are the Musa. You are the same Musa and all opportunity providers on your scam forum site. You think we are mumu like you.

You and your scam forum site will be brought down sooner or later. Obviously you have no shame. You are a thief and you know that.

The question you have been avoiding is here:

"If you are not a thief and scammer, and if you did not set up your scam site for the purpose of scamming people, why did you not release collaterals of the opportunity providers which you promised investors that you will definitely release to investors incase they default?".

We all know that you will avoid this question.

You are a big THIEF and a SCAMMER. You are a jobless lazy youth and nothing more. You may think you win for now, but you will definitely be brought down. Go and ask other scammers like you and even smarter than you, ask them where they ended.

Show your face now if you are innocent. At least we can find nairaland's founder identity anytime we want be it on Google etc because he's not a scammer like you. Show your face if dem born you well.

Continue to live large and enjoy innocent people's money. It shall never be well with you and your generation. Eediot thief.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Talkknaira:

Try harder folks, adios

Show your face here it you are not a scammer. Go to EFCC and report yourself there. If you claimed you have impersonator on your website, then who? Who control investment? Who are the admins? Who is the owner of talk naira?
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
lammyna:

Show your face here it you are not a scammer. Go to EFCC and report yourself there. If you claimed you have impersonator on your website, then who? Who control investment? Who are the admins? Who is the owner of talk naira?

He knew that he can't show his face. At least many people have shown their faces here and other forum after being accused. Talk naira admin is a thief and a scammer. He thinks the only way to escape is to come here and rant blah blah blah, thinking we will just swallow that. Shameless lazy human being.

I will create a social media page with screenshots of his forum and fraudulent activities and tell people to share around until it reach appropriate authority and shut the site down.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Invest with samtos global company ,a legit organization into forex trading, Real Estate,Forex trading and IT solutions.

You get 20% to 40% roi Every month.
Visit www.samtosglobal.com
Call/WhatsApp 09094980531
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by zionman(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bloody scammers and faceless individuals do not deal! i know someone they scammed and you wont be able to log in. RUN far!!!!!
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by iroko212: 5:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Swinger60:
Can people go through that length just to be scamming people?

Create those multiple profiles on different years, month and days. Just to scam? (Anything is possible sha)

Well, I'm one person that takes risk, I invested 10k in that Sawena's investment plan, hoping to receive my earnings of 40k today like he said.

I am not hopeful anyway, but, if he pays, I will come here to upload it with proof, but, if they don't pay, we count it as loss and also warn others from falling for it.�

@Swinger60 I also invested 10k in SaweNa investment plan and the money was sent to Evysco the official exchanger as claimed by TALK NAIRA.
To be honest TALK NAIRA is a pure scam and we all here on NairaLand need to find a way to block the site and start FIRST by reporting the bank account of Evysco which bank account was used to be receiveing the p[ayment.

Already I make a complain to the management of the site and till date nothing has happened.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2020
iroko212:

@Swinger60 I also invested 10k in SaweNa investment plan and the money was sent to Evysco the official exchanger as claimed by TALK NAIRA.
To be honest TALK NAIRA is a pure scam and we all here on NairaLand need to find a way to block the site and start FIRST by reporting the bank account of Evysco which bank account was used to be receiveing the p[ayment.

Already I make a complain to the management of the site and till date nothing has happened.

@talk naira, say something on this because you claimed never to scam anyone. Your days are numbered.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2020
iroko212:

I bet you, the thief will probably refund small amount so as to make it look as if he's not a scammer grin . We know all his tricks. He's a big time scammer.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2020
lammyna:

@talk naira, say something on this because you claimed never to scam anyone. Your days are numbered.

Read his last statement again, you will understand that it's all about "yes I scammed you, go fvck yourself" grin
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Wickedfact: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2020
The best thing is to use 2k and enter bus to Ijebu. Get a baba there that someone scammed you and you need the help of the gods to use 'aganju' to collect your money. Within 7 days, the intestines of the scammer will start swelling until he dies. H

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Guys you can also invest with Samtos Global Company,they are into Forex trading,IT solutions,Agriculture. and Forex academy.
They give 40% ROI every month and have been consistent with paying.

Try them today, visit www.samtosglobal.com

Or call Bisi on 09094980531
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Talkknaira: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Your days are numbered, your site will be brought down yen yen yen....

Same thing we've been hearing since 5 years ago.

Don't worry, we'll organise a Christmas party and invite you hungry losers smiley

Our site can't be brought down because we are not scammers.

Bunch of toothless bulldogs grin
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Talkknaira:

This case is getting interesting day by day.

You will die young.
You will not know peace.

Every agony you made me to go through in life will not seize from your generation.

First class scammer.

Why did you delete all the investment thread on the website if your claims are true?

Why do people's post need to be approved before posting.

Please fear God.

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

Please Mod should move this thread to front page.

This guy must me arrested.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Talkknaira:
Your days are numbered, your site will be brought down yen yen yen....

Same thing we've been hearing since 5 years ago.

Don't worry, we'll organise a Christmas party and invite you hungry losers smiley

Our site can't be brought down because we are not scammers.

Bunch of toothless bulldogs grin

If they born you well, Organise the party first and see what will happen.

The guy is feeling the heat that's why he has not brought out another investment.

You will not know peace.

You made a great mistake by coming here to defend your scam

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Everybody here please I want all of us to drop our evidence of payment for all investment you have made on and screenshot of your messages to the exchangers you paid to.

I want you to also send your mail to the whatsapp number on my profile.

I will put you on copy of all my emails to authorities on this matter.

This guy must go down

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Talk naira, say something about this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan. / How Credible Is Adron Homes & Property? / Please Who Has Ever Invested on Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.