Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster (73051 Views)

I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu / My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters / Buhari Appoints Semiu Adeniran As New Statistician-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Temysteve(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Enemyofpeace: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
I will vote him if I could.
e be like sey you don dey trip for the guy. You too like guys wey dey bleach. Na so you fall yakata for lalasticlala grin grin
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by NnadyAutos: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
When God Almighty has made a way out for mankind through his son Jesus Christ, People still talk about traditional religion.No wonder God made provision for Hell.
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by NiCurious: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Following traditional beliefs is a guarantee against embezzlement? None of the current politicians who visit babalawo, embezzle funds?
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by dalass(f): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bahamas95:
I like these kinda people, not the foolish pretenders.

Naija polithiefcians claim to be christians/muslims yet they misbehave. I don't give a damn about your religion, just do the right thing that's all. I won't hesitate to vote for him.....Nice one!

Akeem Semiu is Muslim by those names now.... He will be attending mosque I'm sure....

The picture is to put fear into others... Kolewerk
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by illicit(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
inieke5 what is it
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Nanavati(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
next level
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Bahamas95(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
dalass:

Akeem Semiu is Muslim by those names now.... He will be attending mosque I'm sure....

The picture is to put fear into others... Kolewerk
If truely he is a muslim claiming to be a traditional worshipper he should fvck off then.

He is not a real niggarr.
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Ifabernard(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
how can this bleacher be a chairman mbok
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Myer(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I don't blame them. I blame it on the state of the nation

He has a point though.
With the state of the nation it seems the Muslim and Christian God condones corruption while the traditional God strikes immediately.
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by ajl: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
EastGold:
I sincerely don't know what to say.
But I don't think he's mentally fit to be a LGA chairman. They can give him a Councillorship position if he will not do strong head.

It's obvious who is mentally sick here. The deluded Nigerians like you that keep voting for politicians who used the Bible and quoran to vote, knowing fully well the oath is not binding and they continue to mess with left, right and center. The whiteman knew what he was doing. That's why he collected "Saturday" from you and handed you "Sunday". He brainwashed you knowing fully well your power as a people lie in your tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Lawly: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ikeast:
Oga you av win..i'm sure nobody would like to contest with IFA(gods)

forget that one. even if Ifa appears physically to contest election, Nigerian politicians will still contest against it and still do it strong things
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Lawly: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Andrew13:
The guy looks hungry.
I like that he is honest tho

person wey get that kain belle look hungry for ya eye??

1 Like

Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Rushna27(f): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
lemme just read comments and pass cos am short of words ���
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Fxwarrior: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
HappyNigerian:
Tinubu is a boy to Ngige

You want to start third world war.
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by therajah: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ehh its ok, its okk!!! Off that mic!
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Aboguede(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Is he bleaching or something ?

All yolubas are bleachers grin
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Arewa1408: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ikeast:
Oga you av win..i'm sure nobody would like to contest with IFA(gods)

That is what he believes in, period. You are still contesting against him.
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by kbrisco: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Farki:

Haba Zulum is still alive grin

Zulum is nothing but audio. They are packaging him for 2023 with Igbo deputy as backup plan since El-Rufai is becoming too controversial. All this one he is giving money to Igbo teachers and hailing Igbo spare parts is all part of the packaging.
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by golddare: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Rotimi47: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
This one weak person but there is freedom of religion.
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by InvertedHammer: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
/
Would it have been better if he wore a kevlar vest? Black people always complain about racism and how all humans are created equal but they live their lives in preference to the things of the whites. Racism prevails because of overdependence on whites making it seem that the brains of black people are just for decorations only.

I will vote this man any time any day if his policies are progressive. Tell them to swear by the Bible or koran, they will in a heartbeat. Invite them to the shrine of sango or Amadioha, they will pee in their pants. Yet they claim to believe the Biblical God more because it lets them commit crimes with impunity.

/

1 Like

Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Kay25(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
I firmly support you he is going to do well than others who wear the cloak of religion in disguise of deception.a lot of this so called politicians go them at the back

1 Like

Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
LegendHero:
” In my family, we worship Ifa, and if you are worshipping Ifa, all traditions are under him. If Christian want to dress, they dress in their own beliefs likewise Muslims.“

Exactly my Chairman. You are free to practice and dress in the way of your religion devoid of any discrimination. I wish you best of luck.

No soo
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Andrew13: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lawly:

person wey get that kain belle look hungry for ya eye??
na by big belle, those people wer get kwashiorkor kor
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by AlmaIganishire: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
What’s this? ��
I’m so tired of this country. The only good thing about this country now is this code *444# for recharging your phone, works with any bank.
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by HappyNigerian: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Yebosola:

Has Ipob started growing weeds? Alawada.
your family is ipob
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Giftexx: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:
Nothing wrong here except maybe indecent exposure
Small nipple is indecent exposure?...go to Edo state
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by smelling5shit: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Are you living in Benin-city , Gra or Sakponba to be precise and your children are at home whiling away time, why not call a home lesson teacher try me a Math person, my no us 09017656411
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by Femeto: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
If we have a president like this no body go steal. Na to call Ifa to catch and prosecute am instantly. Nigeria would be great again. Note:If you like come for me your Christian and Muslim leaders are corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by fatiuabdul: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
and where then did he got the name SEMIU.
why not IFATOLA, IFAGBEMI, IFAYEM etc
he is an hypocrite!
Re: Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster by One4me: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hollysaint:
He appears to be an honest person.Most politicians patronise native doctors,use charms but the still pretend to be Christian's and Muslims.

Exactly!
At least, he was honest enough to declare himself from the onset and if you are honest in small things, you will be honest in bigger things.

I will rather vote for this man, than vote for Aregbesola or Tinubu or Adeleke or that other one that jumps from party-to-party, Omisore.

They should give him a trial, worse case scenario, let his Assistant be someone a bit more educated.
That one knows that if he tries nonsense and try to steal money, NA DIE BE THAT
. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Osinbajo Holds Umbrella To Cover Himself, 2 Others (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.