Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing (35168 Views)

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Flairoqy:

Keep your hate speech to yourself, I don't want to conversate with you.

Then why did you qoute me at first? Nonsense.. Or did I ask you to like/share or qoute my comment ?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Flairoqy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Then why do you qoute me at first? Nonsense.. Or did I ask you to like/share or qoute my comment ?
It's obvious you're not reasonable or you didn't read my quote, hate has eaten you up so much that you don't settle down to rationally think things through before commenting.
That 2 great (Political) men created a higher level global balance through religion to decrease rate of inappropriateness but cruelty of humans killed them both, they were almost successful but the force of evil didn't let them finish, now human no longer have to be cruel on psychological stands anymore, difference in religion has given man opportunities to pick sides, not just religion, race, tribe and class.
If Jesus the Messiah wasn't more courageous than Muhammad, he would have defended his own life too against the Jews with weapons, but he had a greater purpose to put a stop to man cruelty so he sacrificed his life to prove that, Muhammad on the other hand had to defend his own life, until you're in their shoes, you'll never understand trying to save the same people wanting to kill you. (At the end, we are all here advising southern kaduna to stand up for themselves and fight).
According to the saying; this life no balance at all... But I realized that it'll never balance, this is a curse from Adam... We have been divided by these differences and until we realize what harm it'll do to our survival, we are prone to destruction sooner that expected.
You AgentNairaland are a bigger problem to our society as long as Nigeria is concerned, believe it or not.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Flairoqy:

It's obvious you're not reasonable or you didn't read my quote, hate has eaten you up so much that you don't settle down to rationally think things through before commenting.
That 2 great (Political) men created a higher level global balance through religion to decrease rate of inappropriateness but cruelty of humans killed them both, they were almost successful but the force of evil didn't let them finish, now human no longer have to be cruel on psychological stands anymore, difference in religion has given man opportunities to pick sides, not just religion, race, tribe and class.
If Jesus the Messiah wasn't more courageous than Muhammad, he would have defended his own life too against the Jews with weapons, but he had a greater purpose to put a stop to man cruelty so he sacrificed his life to prove that, Muhammad on the other hand had to defend his own life, until you're in their shoes, you'll never understand trying to save the same people wanting to kill you. (At the end, we are all here advising southern kaduna to stand up for themselves and fight).
According to the saying; this life no balance at all... But I realized that it'll never balance, this is a curse from Adam... We have been divided by these differences and until we realize what harm it'll do to our survival, we are prone to destruction sooner that expected.
You AgentNairaland are a bigger problem to our society as long as Nigeria is concerned, believe it or not.

Islam is the problem to your country and world at large

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Lastmankc(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Where DAT dead meat seller self
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Flairoqy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Stereotypes! Wish I can have a one on one Convo with you... It'll do you a favor and you don't have to pay me back, you pay it forward to others, maybe this little way we'd enlighten ourselves about the reality.
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by verywise(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
r.i.p to the dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Openbusiness4: 12:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari is a disaster
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by EagleNest(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Why not declare a state of emergency in Kaduna State, to flush out those evil and heartless murderers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Gval123: 1:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Na country we day so? community leaders, na only to sell land, drag oil money and marry new wife una sabi. why una nor fit use the money take buy guns to protect una people? una day wait buhari abi? person way promise himself to steal enough before him die, so his generation nor go suffer again. Buhari, please sell nigeria and give me what is due to me, so i can go to a country where i can be protected. Now quickly, i want to tell our Govt officials that have a hand in this terrorism in Nigeria: You children that you are stealing for, the reason why you were willing to kill a full village, will be butchered like this. Home or abroad, people will kill them 4 no reason.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Perfection10(m): 1:52am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Which soul, you mean agents of allah fighting for its religion, islam?

why do u people usually FIGHT when u people say Islam is the religion of peace? What a paradox!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Christianity is a problem to humanity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 25, 2020
Perfection10:

why do u people usually FIGHT when u people say Islam is the religion of peace? What a paradox!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Which soul, you mean agents of allah fighting for its religion, islam?
Just as christian's fought for Jesus & Christianity and there was remission of sins for those that partook in the holy war of the christian crusaders? grin grin grin
You this hate filled, intolerant, low life, ugly duckling hooping on every anti Islamic thread. Anguish & heart attack shall be your portion forevermore.
Amen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by oluxy(m): 2:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Lord JESUS , I Pray thee! have Mercy on this Soul!

He maybe one of them terrorising and taking out the act.
Don't be surprised....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Exodus 23:27
World English Bible
I will send my terror before you, and will confuse all the people to whom you come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you.

Young's Literal Translation
My terror I send before thee, and I have put to death all the people among whom thou comest, and I have given the neck of all thine enemies unto thee.
Study Bible
God's Angel to Lead . . .
27. I will send My terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn and run.
28 I will send the hornet before you to drive the Hivites and Canaanites and Hittites out of your way.…

Genesis 35:5
As they set out, a terror from God fell over the surrounding cities, so that they did not pursue Jacob's sons.

Exodus 15:16
and terror and dread will fall on them. By the power of Your arm they will be as still as a stone until Your people pass by, O LORD, until the people You bought pass by.

Exodus 33:2
And I will send an angel before you and drive out the Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites.

Deuteronomy 2:25
This very day I will begin to put the dread and fear of you upon all the nations under heaven. They will hear the reports of you and tremble in anguish because of you."

Deuteronomy 7:23
But the LORD your God will give them over to you and throw them into great confusion, until they are destroyed.

Deuteronomy 11:25
No man will be able to stand against you; the LORD your God will put the fear and dread of you upon all the land, wherever you set foot, as He has promised you.

Joshua 2:9
and said to them, "I know that the LORD has given you this land and that the fear of you has fallen on us, so that all the inhabitants of the land are melting in fear of you.

2 Samuel 22:41
You have made my enemies retreat before me; I put an end to those who hated me.

This is just a drop in the ocean.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 25, 2020
samonak:
When Yakowa was alive, one hardly heard of such killings but immediately he died the killings started n reached it's peak under one midget.
http://saharareporters.com/2012/11/16/southern-kaduna-killings-plot-set-kaduna-fire-sokapu-says

https://www.hrw.org/report/2013/12/12/leave-everything-god/accountability-inter-communal-violence-plateau-and-kaduna

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Kaduna_riots

https://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/nigeria-focus-tension-between-communities-kaduna-state

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02589001.2011.533057?src=recsys

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26602018

https://www.hrw.org/news/2011/05/16/nigeria-post-election-violence-killed-800

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/contemporary-ethnic-and-religious-crises-in-kaduna-state/amp/
(even though vanguard had pitch its tent with this biased report, it gives you an idea of "peaceful" state of things all these years.) In 2010-11 that Yakowa was the governor, check the "peaceful" coexistence that prevailed.

One only hears what he/she wants to hear & believe as Kaduna has always been a volatile state with available facts, data of violence & dates online for those who have never visited the state.
Not holding brief for El'rufai, ask indigenes of casualty rates (regrettably) during his administration compared to Others. He is very proactive, protected lives & property more than any governor crocodile-city ever had.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2020
samonak:
When Yakowa was alive, one hardly heard of such killings but immediately he died the killings started n reached it's peak under one midget.

https://books.openedition.org/ifra/761?lang=en

This will give you an insight into Kaduna crisis.
Any side that feels cheated in the series of campaigns will plan reprisal attacks in the return leg/match.

https://www.thecable.ng/zangon-kataf-crisis-kaduna-raises-white-paper-committee-after-28-years/amp
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 25, 2020
nairaman66:
This Fulani herdsmen have been killing people and destroying properties for years and no one has been caught and prosecuted. Yet everyone acts as if everything is okay.

Nigeria is not working, considering the high tensions, religious indifferences, nepotistic style of governance, chronic corruption and insecurity in low and high places, I can tell you categorically that Nigeria is a failed British experiment!

Yet Nnamdi Kanu who's trying to wake everyone up is seen as the main problem.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Bidexlove20:
Kaduna people should protect themselves cause this government won't.

How will government protect you when they actually went you to be killed?

You don't know this Buhari's government.

A government that support MiyettiAllah terrorist over Benue State government.

This Buhari's regime is the terrorist.
El-Rufai and his government are terrorists, they have agreed once that they pay the bandits to stop killings Christians in Southern Kaduna.
The way appointed Muslims in almost the security head and other agencies. El-Rufai did the same thing in Kaduna and Muslims are in toal control of his government.

The security agencies works with the bandits
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Golan007:
This is not about farmland or religion.

Northern Muslim call it 'herders farmers clash'

This is how they support Islamic jihadists conquering other minority.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Then why did you qoute me at first? Nonsense.. Or did I ask you to like/share or qoute my comment ?
you are a petulant child from all indications.
Why are you bullying someone, yet running away from me?
Senseless ****
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari sef
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
which christian crusade conquering is going on between;
1. Oku Iboku & Ikot effiong ( Uyo/Calabar)?
2. Tiv & Jikun (Benue/Taraba)?
3. Cross river / Ebonyi/Abia/Akwa ibom/Benue?
https://guardian.ng/news/cross-river-lawmaker-berates-nbc-over-constant-communal-clashes-with-neighbours/amp/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/01/violent-communal-land-disputes/amp/

4. Anambra state (

5. Abia vs Akwa ibom.

6. Abia vs cross river.

7. Abia intra.

8. Anambra intra.

Fulanis don't own land in Southern Kaduna so they never be participating in communal land dispute.

Why is Governor El-Rufai paying MiyettiAllah's wings to stop killings Christians?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 5:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Flairoqy:

Stereotypes! Wish I can have a one on one Convo with you... It'll do you a favor and you don't have to pay me back, you pay it forward to others, maybe this little way we'd enlighten ourselves about the reality.
Rest in peace to the dead

Come down here then, I'll address your problem
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Perfection10:

Who say Islam is peace? Wake up from your spiritual slumber.. WHERE ISLAM GROWS freedom dies!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
Exodus 23:27
World English Bible
I will send my terror before you, and will confuse all the people to whom you come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you.

Young's Literal Translation
My terror I send before thee, and I have put to death all the people among whom thou comest, and I have given the neck of all thine enemies unto thee.
Study Bible
God's Angel to Lead . . .
27. I will send My terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn and run.
28 I will send the hornet before you to drive the Hivites and Canaanites and Hittites out of your way.…

Genesis 35:5
As they set out, a terror from God fell over the surrounding cities, so that they did not pursue Jacob's sons.

Exodus 15:16
and terror and dread will fall on them. By the power of Your arm they will be as still as a stone until Your people pass by, O LORD, until the people You bought pass by.

Exodus 33:2
And I will send an angel before you and drive out the Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites.

Deuteronomy 2:25
This very day I will begin to put the dread and fear of you upon all the nations under heaven. They will hear the reports of you and tremble in anguish because of you."

Deuteronomy 7:23
But the LORD your God will give them over to you and throw them into great confusion, until they are destroyed.

Deuteronomy 11:25
No man will be able to stand against you; the LORD your God will put the fear and dread of you upon all the land, wherever you set foot, as He has promised you.

Joshua 2:9
and said to them, "I know that the LORD has given you this land and that the fear of you has fallen on us, so that all the inhabitants of the land are melting in fear of you.

2 Samuel 22:41
You have made my enemies retreat before me; I put an end to those who hated me.

This is just a drop in the ocean.
OK. This is the part of the old testament that we have abandoned that was copied/plagiarized to write the Quran
No wonder there is so much terrorists and terrorism in your religion
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

Just as christian's fought for Jesus & Christianity and there was remission of sins for those that partook in the holy war of the christian crusaders? grin grin grin
You this hate filled, intolerant, low life, ugly duckling hooping on every anti Islamic thread. Anguish & heart attack shall be your portion forevermore.
Amen.
Crusaders was formed as an antithesis to the jihadists. Or you want them to just stay and watch you maul them

BTW, name the war Jesus waged in his lifetime that Christians fought for him

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2020
DexterousOne:

The state governor is complicit

The president is also complicit
Along with security agencies
UK is complicit
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2020
rawitools:
Can’t UK or USA have mercy on us and deliver us from the Buhari government?
USA can do it but UK is complicit
UK is enjoying every show of how the country is today.
They created and fought for a unitary system of government to be imposed on the country which is the foundation of all these problems and they are not speaking against it. They simply turned blind eyes
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Sibrah: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Why not shut it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by ThatFairGuy1: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2020
When will this barbaric act stop? Those people should also resolve to defending themselves. Government are very useless in the context, when will they curb those animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / 120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches / Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.