Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing (35195 Views)

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:

You're stupid for using the South Easterners as example. Do they fight their host community for land?
They buy land and do their business, do Fulanis don't buy land, they take it by force through terrorism.
You are more than stupid. You primitive beast of osu cast system. Don't I have the same rights as you?
When you called out Muslims & Fulanis numerous times, were they Southeasters? And who gave your maggots infested mouth the right to utter such ?
Which land did Fulanis take from your crime & erosion infested enclave?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
hmmmmmmm.
How can we forge ahead with deceit & dishonesty?
Was Ironsi a British subject?
Since there is deceit everywhere
That means there is no way for the country to move forward. This country is doomed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Deltaforce1: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Why are you people arguing about religion? That is irrelevant here. Do you see Hausa people or other Islamic or Christian groups doing this? The simple fact is that Fulani herdsmen are terrorists and need to be wiped out with extreme prejudice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:

You're a great lair doing enough to defend terrorists, that's what you Muslims are good at.
Keep supporting terrorists we know what's going on
And which group of terrorist do you support? We don't know what is going on. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Abayolaid: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Which soul, you mean agents of allah fighting for its religion, islam?
Kill d entire town if 1 person woships another god (deateronomy 13:13-19)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Abayolaid:
Kill d entire town if 1 person woships another god (deateronomy 13:13-19)

So your bloody god allah supports worshiping an idol? No wonder you're serving moon god allah grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Abayolaid: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So your bloody god allah supports worshiping an idol? No wonder you're serving moon god allah grin
psam 84:11 god of christian is a sun
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Abayolaid:

CLUELESS slave, you never answer my question.. Does your stupid and bloody god allah in supports or against worshipping an idol?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Abayolaid:

CLUELESS slave boy, you should have put "SHIELD" instead of only sun grin

Psalm 84:11

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

CLUELESS slave, you never answer my question.. Does your stupid and bloody god allah in supports or against worshipping an idol?
Is the statue of Jesus, Mary, bird, fish & apostles found in virtually 70% of churches not idolatry on its own?
Slave calling someone a slave.
If you must kill, start from the churches with idols in them.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2020
You need my attention? I won't qoute you until you come with another monika

"allah was a Christian" and "The book of Deuteronomy is found in New Testament" see what a hopeless slave allah has made you grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

so killing unbelievers in your triune god is a biblical obligation? Why are you disturbing Muslims for the same offense ye commit?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

"allah was a Christian" and "The book of Deuteronomy is found in New Testament" see what a hopeless slave allah has made you grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin we don't have such word in Islam & Deuteronomy has been expunged from the Christian bible (taqiyya.) grin
As its a norm in Christendom to do away with unfavorable verses.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
I will address and solve all your problems once you come with another Monika.. #fact
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

idol worshippers of the slave god. grin grin grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:
I will address and solve all your problems once you come with another Monika.. #fact
address keeeeeee you there. If you ain't a coward, respond.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
You are more than stupid. You primitive beast of osu cast system. Don't I have the same rights as you?
When you called out Muslims & Fulanis numerous times, were they Southeasters? And who gave your maggots infested mouth the right to utter such ?
Which land did Fulanis take from your crime & erosion infested enclave?

You're a terrorist sympathizer.
I have always known you for defending Islamic jihadists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx8mzlBcaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WATeRHmaiSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiei5eQnfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci-llk0JJfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85mNoL03Nfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8kSo37j1QE

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by EUEA: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
only God will help us o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Vicilo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:

You're a terrorist sympathizer.
I have always known you for defending Islamic jihadists

Thank God you know me. And which Christian terrorist group sympathizer are you?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Dmanlex(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
SenatePresdo:
All this killers may be affiliated to Boko Haram.

By the way, I thought Chadian Military almost decimated Boko Haram that made Shekau to release an Audio tape where he was consoling his members for the loss.

But since Burutai migrated to North-East, we thought he would continue form where the Chadian military stopped, but Shekau gained ground instead.Am also suspecting too

I'm beginning to suspect somebody ooh. Maybe Nnamdi kanu was right..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Abayolaid: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

CLUELESS slave boy, you should have put "SHIELD" instead of only sun grin

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.
hahahahaha! Do u now agree that ur god is a sun?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Abayolaid: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

ur god is a sun explain that?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
08 08 2020 is the date.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abayolaid:
ur god is a sun explain that?

So Churches buildings in your area put the logo of SUN at the top of there roof right? allah already knw your problem and that's why it (allah) gave you wonderful names: CLUELESS, HOPELESS, MAD, FAKE, etc grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Abayolaid: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So Churches buildings in your area put the logo of SUN at the top of there roof right? allah already knw your problem and that's why it (allah) gave you wonderful names: CLUELESS, HOPELESS, MAD, FAKE, etc grin
D buybull says god is a sun, not sun on d church, u must explain it otherwise bible is a confuse book.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abayolaid:
D buybull says god is a sun, not sun on d church, u must explain it otherwise bible is a confuse book.

The passage is very clear, sun and shield ie GRACE and GLORY which means that saints shouldn't fear for any DANGER The Lord will Guild and protect us.. He will give us the grace to overcome any evil and at the end, God shall be glorified..

PLEASE CAN I ASK YOU A SIMPLEST QUESTION?? don't panic I won't ask you difficult question
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abayolaid:

You're the one in state of dilemma and confusion.. That's why allah in Surah 10:94 said you should ask Christians questions simply because you Muslims (slaves of allah) are CLUELESS and HOPELESS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Abayolaid: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You're the one in state of dilemma and confusion.. That's why allah in Surah 10:94 said you should ask Christians questions simply because you Muslims (slaves of allah) are CLUELESS and HOPELESS
PSAM 84:11, (god is a sun) explain it, don't change d topic.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by RightChannel: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

grin grin grin Exactly my sister they are clueless and hopeless God bless you the more
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abayolaid:
PSAM 84:11, (god is a sun) explain it, don't change d topic.

allah has BLINDFOLDED you to see this explanation right

The passage is very clear, sun and shield ie GRACE and GLORY which means that saints shouldn't fear for any DANGER The Lord will Guild and protect us.. He will give us the grace to overcome any evil and at the end, God shall be glorified..

PLEASE CAN I ASK YOU A SIMPLEST QUESTION?? don't panic I won't ask you difficult question
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
RightChannel:

grin grin grin Exactly my sister they are clueless and hopeless God bless you the more

Thank you sir, may He Bless you too.. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7-year-old Girl Manifests Signs Of Mental Illness After Rape By Two Suspects / Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.