Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing (35110 Views)

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

Crusaders was formed as an antithesis to the jihadists. Or you want them to just stay and watch you maul them

BTW, name the war Jesus waged in his lifetime that Christians fought for him
Oho! So you also want Muslims to just stay & be massacred while ungodly culture & practices that negates the 10 commandments of God introduced into their midst.
The 30years war, was it about Muslims mauling Christians or Christian mauling themselves?

How can Christians fight for Jesus during his life time when he was not a Christian & there are no Christians until after his demise? (Acts 11:26.)
This is the most absurd question I ever heard.

Besides the 11 disciples (cowards) fled & forsook (snitched) him at the most trying time.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

OK. This is the part of the old testament that we have abandoned that was copied/plagiarized to write the Quran
No wonder there is so much terrorists and terrorism in your religion
Abandoned the words of God?
This is serious.
If a verse does not please you folks, you just expunge it from the Bible?
I seeeeeeeeee.
That's Lovely.
Only Christians know the invincible scripture they are following.
Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by prigoz(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2020
JustBeingFrank:
Why is our government doing this to us? Their silence encourage criminals to unleash mayhem on unarmed citizens. There was a country
Which criminals, is it not president's brothers. Do you think otherwise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

This is serious.
I seeeeeeeeee.
That's Lovely.
Yes, we abandoned it because he asked us to do so through Jesus Christ whom he sent
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes, we abandoned it because he asked us to do so through Jesus Christ whom he sent
where & when?
That's to say Jesus lied in Matthew 5:18?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

Did you also abandon Matthew 5:18? grin
This religion of yours is fantasticulous. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
Did you also abandon Matthew 5:18? grin
This religion of yours is fantasticulous. grin
You people just lack comprehension and understanding
What has all you quoted earlier when God was commanding Israel has to do with the ten commandments.
Did i ever tell you we abandoned the ten commandments?

Why are you bent on killings if really you are defending the ten commandments which asks us not to kill
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:

Fulanis don't own land in Southern Kaduna so they never be participating in communal land dispute.

Why is Governor El-Rufai paying MiyettiAllah's wings to stop killings Christians?
so are we right to say no south easterner owns a land or house outside SE? then Lagos has owners be that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

This is serious.
I seeeeeeeeee.
That's Lovely.
Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Going by your logic he told Israel the people to kill so you as a Nigerian who did he tell you to kill
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

You people just lack comprehension and understanding
What has all you quoted earlier when God was commanding Israel has to do with the ten commandments.
Did i ever tell you we abandoned the ten commandments?

Why are you bent on killings if really you are defending the ten commandments which asks us not to kill
grin hope you know the mosaic law is in the OT?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
so are we right to say no south easterner owns a land or house outside SE? then Lagos has owners be that.
Why are you people always comparing fulani herdsmens killers to igbos who adds to enhance your life

Igbos bought lands while the former kills you and take over your land
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

Going by your logic he told Israel the people to kill so you as a Nigerian who did he tell you to kill
Was the OT & NT about Israelites or the Bible God?
Is the OT & NT in the Qur'an or Bible?
Is it not the same logic Christians love to apply.
Qur'an 9 talked about an event.( Go back & read it.)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

Why are you people always comparing fulani herdsmens killers to igbos who adds to enhance your life

Igbos bought lands while the former kills you and take over your land
sorry not mine. Is just that he who must come to equity, must come with clean hands.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2020
One Nigeria grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2020
This is propaganda nothing happened

It is just community clash!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

Not my logic but that's what your Bible says.
For I did not author a single letter in the Bible.
You can abandon any portion you don't like as its the norm in Christendom.

And after they carried out the task, was the Bible destroyed or not in use since then?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
sorry not mine. Is just that he who must come to equity, must come with clean hands.
"Not yours"
That means you are not a landlord in Lagos
Ask the yoruba landlords they will tell you how igbos have improved their lives
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

"Not yours"
That means you are not a landlord in Lagos
Ask the yoruba landlords they will tell you how igbos have improved their lives

Never told you I was one.
Going by animosity & hatred, the January 15 1966 coup plotters & Gen JTA Ironsi engineered all this problems due to their selfishness.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
Not my logic but that's what your Bible says.
For I did not author a single letter in the Bible.
You can abandon any portion you don't like as its not the first & won't be the last.
The world is progressive
Instead of doing goat and animal sacrifices he sent Jesus to come and change things and we keyed into it. Peace to the world, no more eye for an eye but forgiveness
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
Never told you I was one.
Going by animosity & hatred, the January 15 1966 coup plotters & Gen JTA Ironsi engineered all this problems due to their selfishness.
Agreed they made a mistake but you people shouldn't have fought against the later solutions that was agreed by all at the aburi accord in Ghana. We wouldn't have been shouting restructuring by now.

We should stop using those oldies as a standard, we should forget and forge our own future
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

The world is progressive
Instead of doing goat and animal sacrifices he sent Jesus to come and change things and we keyed into it. Peace to the world, no more eye for an eye but forgiveness
A primitive god? God is alpha & omega, the beginning & the end. So Matthew 5:18 was well thought through before its release.
God's law is not transient.
And going by the progressive world, no wonder idol worship is the order of the day in virtually all churches, soddomy etc
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegram.com/news/20190902/letter-if-god-doesnt-punish-america-then-god-owes-world-apology%3ftemplate=ampart

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

Agreed they made a mistake but you people shouldn't have fought against the later solutions that was agreed by all at the aburi accord in Ghana. We wouldn't have been shouting restructuring by now.

We should stop using those oldies as a standard, we should forget and forge our own future
I agree with you but we have to look at the past to be able to solve the present situation.
The problem is that most of those clamouring form restructuring now where the beneficiaries of that primitive aggression when the country was well restructured then.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:

Fulanis don't own land in Southern Kaduna so they never be participating in communal land dispute.

Why is Governor El-Rufai paying MiyettiAllah's wings to stop killings Christians?
Its easy to alleged but difficult to prove. I have been round this country. In southern Kaduna, Dangoma & ninte are Fulani settlements that existed over 150years, I stayed in sonje, farin hawa, gwoska, u/rimi, zonkwa, jema'a etc. & I am sure you only use Nigeria media as a source of information that is 90% fake news.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by herich(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2020
starz100:

So insensitive,; if it can happen there it can happen anywhere, so nobody is free as long as it happens to your
brother and sister

It can only happen in north,,,
No problem with that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by bigfish3k: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
I agree with you but we have to look at the past to be able to solve the present situation.
The problem is that most of those clamouring form restructuring now where the beneficiaries of that primitive aggression when the country was well restructured then.
Looking back shouldn't be in all cases
We have been looking back for the past 50 years after the war.
Looking at the past in this case is just to only bring back pains, hurts, blame games and hatred that will keep us stagnant forever the way it has been happening for the past 50 years after the war
Let's not live by our fathers mistakes. We should forge our own parts
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2020
I don't hold brief for any Fulani and I am presently farming, I know the pains of livestock destruction of ones hard earned livelihood. There are ways to solve this problems as protection of lives & property should be Paramount in all that we do.
Solution;
- Giving Fulani herders tags as they enter states.
- Put sensors on cattle's or trackers on the herders to track intra & interstate movement.
- Dispute resolution mechanism should be put in place as long as it has been proven such livestock destroyed a farm, the proposed yield as in time of harvest must be paid in full even if the crops are planted few weeks.
- RUGA can be established to keep the herders in a centralized place so as to segregate them from kidnappers & bandits.
- Creating of farming belt/area/zone & that of grazing separately.
- Ensure locals & herders have harmonious relationship. Any complaint solved immediately.
- Forest rangers to patrol the bushes.
- Use of radar to track bandits, kidnappers & herders encroaching into peoples farms.
- Creating entry & exit points to monitor movement of herders in the bushes.
- Discourage cattle rustling by buying & selling cattle's from reputable individuals with deeds & witnesses so as to prevent cattle rustling & kidnapping as a result of idleness by herders.
- Government should give them soft loans through BOA, just as banks, Discos, airliners, etc get loans or bad debts written off as they are also citizens & peace, security is needed for development. Food security is also essential for man's survival.

Sentiments, religious intolerance, stereotyping of all herders won't solve the problem. Or saying suspected herders when one cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt anytime killings occur as they have that universal, fundamental right & freedom to reside anywhere, even if na bush.
Just as we can't prevent southerners from coming up North because few were involved in stealing children from kano to their base, illicit drug dealing, kidnapping, fake products, fraud etc. so also the banning of an ethnic group for the acts of few cannot stand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by saaron(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Beey:
You together with those that liked your comment, you all need psychiciatric help. Followers of a paedophile that consummated his marriage with a 9 year old child. I don’t blame you because when the shepherd is out of order, the sheep cannot know better. You now want to force your evil religion down our throats like medicine. Whatever you wish us, May it be your portion together with your loved ones. The cup you had prepared for us, may you drink from it. Devil’s agent. Tufiakwa!
Don't misunderstand the person you quoted. His post is just the basic illustration of Islam - Killing, Slaughter and Genocide in the name of allah for the propagation of Islam.

DIVISION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM. SUPPORT IT.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2020
saaron:
Don't misunderstand the person you quoted. His post is just the basic illustration of Islam - Killing, Slaughter and Genocide in the name of allah for the propagation of Islam.

DIVISION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM. SUPPORT IT.

Thank You So Much, That's Just The Basic Illustration Of Islam

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:
Its easy to alleged but difficult to prove. I have been round this country. In southern Kaduna, Dangoma & ninte are Fulani settlements that existed over 150years, I stayed in sonje, farin hawa, gwoska, u/rimi, zonkwa, jema'a etc. & I am sure you only use Nigeria media as a source of information that is 90% fake news.

You're a great lair doing enough to defend terrorists, that's what you Muslims are good at.
Keep supporting terrorists we know what's going on
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Xposed2020:

You're stupid for using the South Easterners as example. Do they fight their host community for land?
They buy land and do their business, the Fulani herdsmen don't buy land, they take it by force through terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Come down here then, I'll address your problem
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

USA can do it but UK is complicit
UK is enjoying every show of how the country is today.
They created and fought for a unitary system of government to be imposed on the country which is the foundation of all these problems
and they are not speaking against it. They simply turned blind eyes
hmmmmmmm.
How can we forge ahead with deceit & dishonesty?
Was Ironsi a British subject?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Scammed 100k Yesterday / My Lover Gave Me Money For Weapon, Says Suspect (photo) / Brave Mum Shoots Dead Gunman Outside School After He Tried To Rob Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.