Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics (8934 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by derbykol(f): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
eni4real:
Please shed more light on this!!
The current interest rates for fixed deposit, any bank can give you are very low/insignificant.
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stay far away from bet

1 Like

Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by krushdripper(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Localemperor:
So a friend lost a million naira on Manchester united against West ham. the game ended on a draw. Since then he has been watching 1000 ways to die on YouTube and smiling alone.... This morning he was talking about the life after death and how beautiful it would be watching life go out of someone.

pls what can we do
Thought it was a sure win for them also.
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Effulgent(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Assuming this guy dey trade forex he go understand

People need to understand risk to reward ratio and be educated on risk management

financial market is dope cheesy
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Angelacruz: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:
Did u mean he staked his hard or soft earned 1million to get uncertain 270k profit

If so, buy him sniper sharpaly abeg
guy you are wickedf
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Jeux: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
2O17:
When he could have bought Tesla's Stock
can you tell me a little more about this please
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Kobicove(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Localemperor:
So a friend lost a million naira on Manchester united against West ham. the game ended on a draw. Since then he has been watching 1000 ways to die on YouTube and smiling alone.... This morning he was talking about the life after death and how beautiful it would be watching life go out of someone.

pls what can we do

There is nothing you can do...

Just siddon dey look grin
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Eaganguolly(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
He is not a smart business man. He is investing in gambling 1m to get 270k when the outcome is not known. Did he do probability at all in school? He is a complete illiterate. He can die if he wish.
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
2O17:
When he could have bought Tesla's Stock
please I'll like to know more from u abt the Tesla's stock
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by nwachukwu9(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Nope, it is not the sin in you but the CHOICES you make/Made......If you give me that crap of maybe the devil pushed him or one spirit or so, I will slap you from here..You MADE the choice by yourself......GREED pushed him to do so which is one of the 7 deadly sins...He is this way because he knows what he has done...If he had won, do you think he will be mute?? Oga for don enter restaurant buy food and drinks cool himself......I can NEVER bet 1 million or so on a single game even if it is Barcelona against Eyimba except I have millions upon millions for account and I see 1 million as 1k or 100 naira or still I have a very good insider information that the outcome will be this....This is how millionaires get richer....... You are giving me bullshit spirits and forces that yen yen yen?? Gerroutta hia biko undecided undecided undecided undecided
I am not saying that he didn't contribute to his problem. For Evill spirit to take over a person,it means that person have deviated from the word of God. In general what am saying is that he also needs to give his life to Christ and stay away from all manners of sin. By doing so he would not make a wrong choice
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by nwachukwu9(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Once Evil spirit take over a person who have made a wrong choice. It would begin to make the person to commit shameful act. After the person have committed this shameful act, he would start regretting because there are forces that causes men to do things against their wish as a result of wrong choice. They only solution to this is to repent genuinely and stay away from all manners of sin
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by jmoore(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Who stakes 1 million naira and feels depressed after losing? Eh?
Folks like him are likely to recover than those accumulating 160,000 odds.

He will stake another 1 million in favor of man utd beating Leicester in the final match day of EPL.
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Kindledlight(m): 1:10am On Jul 25, 2020
It would have been better for him to stake on Obaseki than Man utd.

Man utd,Club living in past glory!
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Aliu4weezy(m): 3:10am On Jul 25, 2020
E get wetin dat man deh worship ahswear..
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by ajailer(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2020
it's so hard to believe stories like this sha. ow can you stake a million naira for a straight win... except he made the money through betting or Yahoo Yahoo sha otherwise why would a sane person do this.
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Ayoade19993(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Plz guys, help someone to avoid hunger. life's been tough on me these days.. plz I would manage any amount plz
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Rhesusmonkey(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Because of #270, 000 gain he lost #1, 000,000. If only he had used the money for business or if he was that lazy he would have just deposited the money as fixed deposit in the bank atleast the money will appreciate in value before he think what to use the money for.

Common sense is not common.
Or even invesr with MBA forex,
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by nwachukwu9(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Ayoade19993:
Plz guys, help someone to avoid hunger. life's been tough on me these days.. plz I would manage any amount plz
how are we sure you are truly hungry?
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by EricSmallz(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Ewooo...

You just wasted that money by enrich betja.
Meanwhile, I'm here looking for 500k to start up my fabrics business... Chai, this life no balance at all. undecided

The useless man u are waiting for penalty that day. I was just laughing their fans for the view center that day. grin grin
Where you dey look for 500k from? Luca Modric undecided
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Olarewaju89: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2020
EricSmallz:
Where you dey look for 500k from? Luca Modric undecided

You can lend me if you have it. Abeg ooo
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2020
nwachukwu9:
I thank God for delivering me from the spirit in charge of betting. I understand how this man feel. Original poster please help me tell your friend to seek for deliverance in any living church. If he fails to seek for deliverance now, they spirit in charge of betting would make him to play more so as to recover the one he has lost. They more he play the more he loose. Only God knows what is going through his mind. From the revelation I received about bet companies, They all have nothing to offer, they are all manipulators. they manipulate this matches spiritually so as to favour them. Be wise and seek deliverance if you are still playing bet

Lol.

Lmao again.

Oga, in statistics, there is something called

1. POSSIBLE OUTCOME.

2. EVENT.

3. PERMUTATIONS/COMBINATIONS.

4. PROBABILITY.

5. SETS/SUBSETS.

The major real life circumstance that factors in all these terms is FOOTBALL.

So football is a complex matrix which even the bookmakers who you accuse don't understand.

The only people who understand it are STATICIANS who prepare those figures you stake on.
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Ayoade19993(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2020
nwachukwu9:
how are we sure you are truly hungry?

Do you it's always a privilege or joy in begging? God could only be my witness.. been going through a lot lately.. I have a work I do but no incoming work coming it. I don't mind any amount you could help but it's not always like this bro.
Re: A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
derbykol:
The current interest rates for fixed deposit, any bank can give you are very low/insignificant.
That's too bad!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos) / Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.