Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! (6488 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Ghallant01:
Nothing sweet pass single life
Stress free
Enjoy your hard earned money alone
No Emotional Trauma
No motoring spirit
Lastly Your can focus on your goal and future...

Dating is my drugs
But thank God
I say no to drugs

Aswrrr grin grin cheesy

No stupid entaglement

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Pearlyakin(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2020
Ghallant01:
Nothing sweet pass single life
Stress free
Enjoy your hard earned money alone
No Emotional Trauma
No motoring spirit
Lastly Your can focus on your goal and future...

Dating is my drugs
But thank God
I say no to drugs
You are so on point bro, no leech to suck your money and waste your time cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Kccheechy(m): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Jerkbaba:
you think these dirty Nairaland girls will like you for this comment? Stupid simp. When girl go use you do ritual, your eye go clear!
It's not your fault smiley smiley
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by dominique(f): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2020
You people will ignore well brought up girls from good homes and start running after flashy slay queens, they never show you shege grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Meedon: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2020
stanliwise:
Women don deal with most of una wey dey bear redpillers ooo. Ahahhahhaahahah

Hahaha

You make me laugh in numerous tongues
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Meedon: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Pearlyakin:

You are so on point bro, no leech to suck your money and waste your time cheesy wink

10000000% accurate and correct
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Mgtowmonk: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Crownstar01: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Jerkbaba:
It's a very shameful and disgraceful thing to do! How can you be chasing a liability. You see a very good looking guys chasing one ugly nonsense girl up and down like a fool and making the useless stupid girl feel like she's on top of the world. And still be the same person that'll be spending all your hard eraned cash like a fool. It's very wrong and foolish. Free all these born bastard leeches let them do their nonsense shakara for another simp. Wise up!
LOL! Wrapped with a chick, drama, drama, drama! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by chatinent: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2020
After it ends in tears, they all go calling others simps. Lol. Who stopped you from having sense from beginning? Stop chasing random hungry girls. If you are ready to have sex, just settle down.
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Andrew13: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Why are guys always wailing on naira land, mtchewwww
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by grim33(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Torie8:

Ordinary earned you can't spell correctly and you want to date a girl. Who will want to be a girlfriend to a hard eraned boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Openbusiness4: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2020
ehmmy11:
As a real nigga you must not lose your sense anytime you see a girl.. Cos sooner or later she will show her true colors.. Take it to the bank
color rainbow grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Openbusiness4: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2020
dominique:
You people will ignore well brought up girls from good homes and start running after flashy slay queens, they never show you shege grin
story! How many good guys wey dey ur inbox wey u don put for ghosting? It goes both ways. Well brought up girls be chasing d opposite too.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by davien(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Observing..
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Jerkbaba: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Originalsly:

Straight up....are you gay? Regular guys do not be judging other guys looks but here you are... good looking guy... a very good looking guy... why wouldn't you be gay? Guys go after girls period.... regardless of how pretty or ugly. It will upset a gay guy to see a very handsome guy chasing an ugly girl ..... why chase after that ugly liability instead of me? Bitch as much as you want... guys will always chase after girls.
so a guy cannot compliment another guys good looks? Which species of monkey are you?
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Jerkbaba: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
since the day I wasted about 20k on one useless girl whose mother sells vegetable at the market without getting a simple thank you...I stopped chasing girls.
I'm now Content with masturbation and occasionally prostitutes.
Most girls are fools and simply not worth it.
That's why I don't pity single mothers who are suffering.
One more thing, I have noticed that even the ugly ones like to play stupid mind games.
They think they are worth more than they truly are.
No gender over estimate themselves more than the female gender..
Women over estimate themselves alot! While most men underestimate themselves.
that's ma guy. They're so useless and not to talk about their horrible stinking pussy!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
dominique:
Dominique was here cool cool cool
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bro calm down las las u go dey alright
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Benprass(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jerkbaba:
It's a very shameful and disgraceful thing to do! How can you be chasing a liability. You see a very good looking guys chasing one ugly nonsense girl up and down like a fool and making the useless stupid girl feel like she's on top of the world. And still be the same person that'll be spending all your hard eraned cash like a fool. It's very wrong and foolish. Free all these born bastard leeches let them do their nonsense shakara for another simp. Wise up!
let me chip in this, I have never dated before, but I hear story of how girls and boys act in relationships, Anyway down to the main up vote topic, my sister did her wedding on Saturday, saw one of her friend that came for the wedding, we got talking, exchanged contact, after 2days of knowing each other this girl say her birthday is the next day that I should send her 5k for pictures, that she want to celebrate it my brother I was just shock not because of the money, but due to the fact we just meeting, mind you that is a girl someone will be chasing up and down, and God will keep saying no and the person will be like God why.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Jerkbaba: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Benprass:
let me chip in this, I have never dated before, but I hear story of how girls and boys act in relationships, Anyway down to the main up vote topic, my sister did her wedding on Saturday, saw one of her friend that came for the wedding, we got talking, exchanged contact, after 2days of knowing each other this girl say her birthday is the next day that I should send her 5k for pictures, that she want to celebrate it my brother I was just shock not because of the money, but due to the fact we just meeting, mind you that is a girl someone will be chasing up and down, and God will keep saying no and the person will be like God why.
imagine! E never even reach 1 month o. She's asking for money. They're just parasites. Flee from them! No woman no cry.
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Twelfthman: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

It will end in premium Tears grin

Stevecreativex:

Why venting anger on a platform, Why don't you go around your street telling every femaleeee you meet how useless they are and see how complete you will get back home...

CrippleAsshole

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by excessmon(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Is that an advice...... even the white man you learnt words from don’t act as foolish as you with the words.....
Newshawk:
he's tryna advise a foolish simp like you and you can do is tryna victimize him? You're a foolish man.
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by excessmon(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Always remember.... u attract ur kind in all places......

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Benprass(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jerkbaba:
imagine! E never even reach 1 month o. She's asking for money. They're just parasites. Flee from them! No woman no cry.
even my sister that is a girl that I thought will understand, baba she say I should rum ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by bunnaes: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jerkbaba:
You are wise anyway.

However, Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = moreb2cum = homo!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by stanliwise(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
since the day I wasted about 20k on one useless girl whose mother sells vegetable at the market without getting a simple thank you...I stopped chasing girls.
One more thing, I have noticed that even the ugly ones like to play stupid mind games.
you are obviously frustrated.
If you were wise from time being.
You should not have spent 20k on people who don’t worth it.
You will not later go and be sleeping with whores and masturbating.
You disgust.....Yuck
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Guys wise up Una mumu don do grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Olatara(f): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
decatalyst:

Them don show this one shege grin
Lol! The thing pain am well well.
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Olatara(f): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
excessmon:
Always remember.... u attract ur kind in all places......
Exactly, these guys won't learn (iru kan, gbegiri).
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by JOACHINpedro: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
Prostitutes that you will still pay
Masturbation that will still ruin your life.
Tell me bro, what changed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide / Help A Sex Starved Wife. / Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.