Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride (83199 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by segun18(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2020
He will become food for the wild Animals one day.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Justkatty(f): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2020
I pray you don't become food for those animals one day.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by DavidEsq(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2020
izzou:
grin

This picture is priceless
Like he is saying "o boy u dey see wetin i dey see so"?
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by galaxy2020(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Have heard of kelvin Richardson? That one belongs to all the animals, leopards, hyenas, cheetahs, lions etc. That man is extra ordinary when it comes to handling wild animals.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by DavidEsq(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Does this look like what you can do?

tongue tongue tongue
This lion is just tasting his head, he doesn't know
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by bluebay(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Last last you will hear that he was killed by one African Goat.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by ashawopikin(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas:

He has been asked many times if he isn’t scared they will one day turn on him, maybe OUT OF HUNGER!

His answer; WILL YOU EAT YOUR BROTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE HUNGRY?

grin grin
just one small cut and its over
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:

And you know he spoon fed them from infancy how?
go check his Instagram page. He started with them from when they were very young. He literally raised all of them.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by sugarlyn: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2020
This was the original purpose why God created the earth.
He created man and wildlife to live together peacefully until Adam and Eve disobeyed Him willfully and lost that precious paradise.
But God purpose will still carry-on very soon just as he has promised us in the book of Isaiah 11:6-9( The lion will eat straw like the bull. A child will put his hand over the den of a poisonous snake, they will not cause any harm because the earth will be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah) also read Isaiah 45:18.

2 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
photo shopped pictures.
it's not real
go and watch his videos on Instagram. He goes live.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Elui2(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2020
nanauju:
Trouble go dey sleep, yanga go go wake am
When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am
Wetin he dey find?
Palavaaaa e dey find
Palavaaaa e go get e oooo ( in Fela voice)
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:
The pictures almost make me cry. I love them.

I just don't understand why OP forgot to mention my name to call my attention to this thread
who are thou?
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by BigTableShaker(f): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Zimri:

I just tire.

Why is no one talking about the camera used in taking these pictures?✌️
He used an Infinix HoT 8.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Icechillz(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2020
ibkayee:
Lol what’s that quote about putting goat and yam in the same room
Blockhead
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by handsomeyinka(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Vyzz:
Damn I would love to be part of a pride but fear no fit gree me....

He needs to tell us how it became possible oooo...

I am definitely getting a baby lion....

I watched one of his videos and I was motivated to walk into a pride and introduce myself
LISTEN!!!!
I BEG YOU,WE NEED YOU HERE ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by HeavenlyHolines(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2020
My dear,our leaders know the truth but they don't apply it. Why do you think history was removed from secondary school curriculum unlike during our days because they knew that once u know the difference between the past and the present, you can predict the future. Our education needs total overhauling
Philosopher1979:

Its sad to say but white people are geberally more enlightened and civilized than us. We are just reading to pass exams

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

I have eyes for only one lion in that picture, and he has blond hair and tattoos grin
Lolzzz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by mofayodeyahoo: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Evangelist Niyi Adedokun song came to my mind.
the hunter said I have guns, I have charms. until the day animal showed him that is an animal.
Allah I kiyyaye gaba
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Shellsploit: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2020
izzou:
grin

This picture is priceless

E go turn to meme for Nairaland
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by zedegit: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by akdjr(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Because na Oyinbo no one want say na juju but if na African man do this now una go quick come out to say na juju.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ladymillion(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2020
My love for wild life eh?
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ladymillion(f): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2020
It just increase my love for wild life
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by luluosas(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
You say?
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Icechillz(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas:

He has been asked many times if he isn’t scared they will one day turn on him, maybe OUT OF HUNGER!

His answer; WILL YOU EAT YOUR BROTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE HUNGRY?

grin grin
Trash talk
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Icechillz(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Poco darling, J111333 no dey do pass two minutes and even after two minutes is over he needs like another one and a half hours to recharge to gather strength for another round.
He done knack you before

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by DigitB: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Wake me up when he takes selfie with a whale undecided

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by luluosas(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2020
And you well know that lions don't eat grass but BLOOD
Ehiscotch:
If the Lion had to make a choice between eating grass and him, the answer is obvious.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Denique(f): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Lamasta:

Pocohantas hope you gat no phobia for lion o cos only their roar alone I don reach my destination grin

I was watching a documentary on NatGeoWild where a hunter in the field where lions dwell hold his gun knelt down and aimed at the incoming lion coming close to him and the lion was not even moved it kept coming close to the hunter boldly and I was like is this hunter crazy or what and before I knew it the hunter released the trigger to avoid stories that touch and the lion fell and I was like mehn can't try this o merely seeing the lion coming I will forget am holding a gun and faint grin

...and you had to use that picture?!

Why? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Dalil8: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2020
I dare him to go close to those Lions when they are eating.

And btw Kevin Richardson owns more bigger and fierce looking Lions than him.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ishilove: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Icechillz:
He done knack you before
Why do you want to know? Is it your nacking?

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
sonofanarchy:
thanks, I will try this

Give her a treat each time she uses her toilet. Make sure there is enough cat litter so she can so she can dig and cover her waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Pet Snake / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.