Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride (83203 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Grandmeister(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

That's what Steve Irwin thought until he met his waterloo in the hands of s stingray fish!
Not the same thing...stingrays are not cognitively developed to know human affection or bonding...it’s like trying to compare a box jellyfish with a pig.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
ExAngel007:
one day, one of these wild animals will eat him up
Those animals won't, he knows the rules in handling them.
I also don't think he would risk his life to go play with those animals when those animals are very hungry he should be able to learn from others owing to past incident.
If you want to win play by the rules, if you want to loose it you can make mistakes and see what would happen.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Bahamas95(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Who is his photographer

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Nobody is saying your white master does not have millions of dollars to invest in wildlife sanctuary. We are talking about how you bedwenches are salivating over how 'bold' your white master is, we are telling you that taming wild animals by imprinting them when they are babies is EASY. The real ACT OF BRAVERY is when a man tames an ADULT beast - like African hunters have been doing since time immemorial. Animal abuse is a global phenomenon. Why don't you start an NGO to fight against animal abuse in Nigeria, if you are really concerned? But you are not. You are just raising it because I have exposed your disgusting obsession with your white overlords. And instead of proving me wrong, you have decided to confirm my suspicion by ascribing animal abuse - a global misbehavior- to Africans alone. Shame on you!

Who is illogical here? The person telling you their is a difference between IMPRINTING and TAMING a wild beast? Or you that is dedicated to promoting the agenda of your white lords? You are a disgrace of a human being. And I will continue to expose your subservient tendencies towards your white lords ANYTIME you try to push it here on Nairaland.

I am celebrating this man for saving animals and this one is talking about taming animals. Go and get some sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by tiger28: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:

He has been asked many times if he isn’t scared they will one day turn on him, maybe OUT OF HUNGER!

His answer; WILL YOU EAT YOUR BROTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE HUNGRY.

grin grin
BUT Humans CANNOT eat Other humans BECAUSE it isn't palatable. BUT MOST Big Animals CAN eat Humans BECAUSE it can be Juicy when hungry. His answer makes no sense AT ALL!!!
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Grandmeister:

Don’t be naive..he saves animals in the wilderness so? A young cub or deer is still an animal right? Is he saving full grown male lions? Being in captivity is not the same as being used to humans..lions in the zoo are in captivity, they get fed by human zookeepers and still they maul their keepers from time to time. One story made the front page here some days ago.

I am not naive. I am curious and not driven by the intense urge to belittle this man's effort to help animals.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:

I haven’t seen him make mention of their ages. Yes he takes hurt animals from the wilderness, definitely not grown lions. cheesy

I would like to know more about these animals, not only lions, their origin, age etc. Checked his website, didn't find what I was looking for.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bekool:

This guy might surely become breakfast for these lions someday we have seen so many cases where lion and snake pets eventually ended killing their owners.
I have seen a hungry dog that tried to mull it's owners to death, what do you say about that. owing to the fact some Nigerians own a dog as pet and other wise
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

The Dean guy is very handsome.
Hanty, we are talking about animals here so concentrate.
Una no dey take eye see fine dudes but at the end of the day, una go end up with people like OBJ, Oshiomole and me.grin

7 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Emilokoiyawon: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hathor5:
I am celebrating this man for saving animals and this one is talking about taming animals. Go and get some sleep.

Go and celebrate your grandfather in the village first - before you come to celebrate your white lords. You think turning wild animals to pets and showing off on social media is SAVING animals? No wonder the white people you worship call you monkeys. Because you believe EVERY single lie to tell you. And I will sleep well tonight BUT white yanch lickers like you will never sleep until you show your inferiority complex to the world.

Tufia! *spits* on your unfortunate head.

9 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Grandmeister(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
onyechez:

I have seen a hungry dog that tried to mull it's owners to death, what do you say about that. owing to the fact some Nigerians own a dog as pet and other wise
He is more likely to be attacked as a mating rival than out of hunger..
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Go and celebrate your grandfather in the village first - before you come to celebrate your white lords. You think turning wild animals to pets and showing off on social media is SAVING animals? No wonder the white people you worship call you monkeys. Because you believe EVERY single lie to tell you. And I will sleep well tonight BUT white yanch lickers like you will never sleep until you show your inferiority complex to the world.

Tufia! *spits* on your unfortunate head.

I will celebrate my grandpa and Dean and you can do nothing about it but rant. kiss
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hathor5:
My kind of guy. kiss kiss kiss

I love animals but I would never approach a lion. Unless my husband wanted me to. grin
Your kind of guy, is he the same race with you, have you seen a black person this affectionate before, you think it is play. This guy would blow you up if he was a cop in America.
Cheer up, na joke no take am seriously. Anyways what am I saying.

4 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by HandsomeBlack: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Hmmm... somebody is playing dangerously with fire o.

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

Bros, you don try. We no want read your death sey nah one of your "brothers" devour you.

There's a reason the creator made those animals wild. Those instincts are still there.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2020
onyechez:

Your kind of guy, is he the same race with you, have you seen a black person this affectionate before, you think it is play. This guy would blow you up if he was a cop in America.
Cheer up, na joke no take am seriously. Anyways what am I saying.

I can't like a guy who is not my race? And in your mind all white people are racist? It's not by force to make senseless comments. Thank you!
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by walkwithgod(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2020
Theoarhics:
One day u go hear say lion don use am do breakfast like Irwin that was eaten by crocodile in Australia.

Oga, Steven irwin was not eaten by a crocodile before you mislead people.

He was stung by a 'sting ray' underwater.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Emilokoiyawon: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:
I will celebrate my grandpa and Dean and you can do nothing about it but rant. kiss

But we already know you don't celebrate your grandpa because for you "if it ain't white, it ain't right." GTFOH

5 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Blitz888(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2020
He should tame a pack of wild dogs... That territory is yet uncharted!

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

But we already know you don't celebrate your grandpa because for you "if it ain't white, it ain't right." GTFOH

Don't make the mistake thinking everyone is like you to judge people by the color of their skin. I am above that. wink

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Fero24(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Even python self pose for camera... This life no balance kan kan

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Emilokoiyawon: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:
Don't make the mistake thinking everyone is like you to judge people by the color of their skin. I am above that. wink

No one is judging your master by the color of his skin. We are teaching you to know the difference between IMPRINTING baby animals and TAMING ADULT beasts. We are teaching you to celebrate your fellow Africa achievers before you start salivating over Europeans. Charity they say begins at home. These people keep telling you indirectly that even though most of these animals are ONLY found in Africa, they (WHITES) are the ONLY ones who can tame them. And yet some of you help to to spread this blatantly false propaganda by pushing their lies and encourage other gullible folks to jump on your colonial bandwagon.

You are not above nothing. Your brain is colonially damaged but you have no one to save you.

5 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:

I can't like a guy who is not my race? And in your mind all white people are racist? It's not by force to make senseless comments. Thank you!
Na play oh i dey, no take am serious. All white people aren't racist how many male white have you seen or heard that have the urge to marry a black woman based on statistics? don't let your emotions deceive you. "especially the famous one's ".
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ebenezar2O2O: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2020
guru90:

100% real.......

I have watched his videos via feeding those animals.

This one no be photo shop at all.....

I can testify about those pics. Na real brother.
okay then it must be jazz.
imagine playing with hyena of all animals.
juju is real brother
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ebenezar2O2O: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2020
DonDraper66:
very real and priceless ,,,stop hating
na your type dem dey deceive pass
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

No one is judging your master by the color of his skin. We are teaching you to know the difference between IMPRINTING baby animals and TAMING ADULT beasts. We are teaching you to celebrate your fellow Africa achievers before you start salivating over Europeans. Charity they say begins at home. These people keep telling you indirectly that even though most of these animals are ONLY found in Africa, they (WHITES) are the ONLY ones who can tame them. And yet some of you help to to spread this blatantly false propaganda by pushing their lies and encourage other gullible folks to jump on your colonial bandwagon.

You are not above nothing. Your brain is colonially damaged but you have no one to save you.

If you think that it is today I heard of imprinting for the first time, you have nothing to teach me. Primary school biology you want to teach me?And like a typical man with a complex you need to beat your chest by talking about taming. Teach yourself first not to be controlled by your emotions when a black woman likes a white man. cheesy
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by urbanshoppersng: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2020
When a new lion takes over a pride, it kills all the cubs he meets in that pride before making it's own legitimate cubs

Vyzz:

Why is it tough for lions cubs especially the male ones.... Is not like the will be eaten?...

Well to b a man no b day job
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2020
onyechez:

Na play oh i dey, no take am serious. All white people aren't racist how many male white have you seen or heard that have the urge to marry a black woman based on statistics? don't let your emotions deceive you. "especially the famous one's ".

Enough white men for you and your brothers to start ranting. grin
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2020
tragedy waiting to happen
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Emilokoiyawon: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:
If you think that it is today I heard of imprinting for the first time, you have nothing to teach me. Primary school biology you want to teach me?And like a typical man with a complex you need to beat your chest by talking about taming. Teach yourself first not to be controlled by your emotions when a black woman likes a white man. cheesy

You have heard of imprinting but you don't know it. That explains you inability to grasp its basic concept and apply it to your master's 'animal sanctuary.'

You are a woman? You could have fooled me. Anyway, what has the color of the pr1ck of the man you love gotta do with this discussion?

So I was right? You do have an obsession. Hence you inability to see the glaring propaganda of the object of your desire.

It is possible, that your case is not that of a colonially damaged brain. But that of an African girl who has an obsession for white pr1ck.

Hopefully, if (a very big if) you ever get to meet your imagined boyfriend, let him know the truth - that is he is a small boy playing with imprinting - which is actually dangerous for wild animals. If he really wants to learn how to tame wild beasts, he should come to Africa and enroll with one of our bada$$ hunters.

8 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You have heard of imprinting but you don't know it. That explains you inability to grasp its basic concept and apply it to your master's 'animal sanctuary.'

You are a woman? You could have fooled me. Anyway, what has the color of the pr1ck of the man you love gotta do with this discussion?

So I was right? You do have an obsession. Hence you inability to see the glaring propaganda of the object of your desire.

It is possible, that your case is not that of a colonially damaged brain. But that of an African girl who has an obsession for white pr1ck.

Hopefully, if (a very big if) you ever get to meet your imagined boyfriend, let him know the truth - that is he is a small boy playing with imprinting - which is actually dangerous for wild animals. If he really wants to learn how to tame wild beasts, he should come to Africa and enroll with one of our bada$$ hunters.

I heard of it but I don't know it? Are you drunk? grin

I can be obsessed with any prick I want even if it hurts you. kiss

@bold
Inferiority complex at its best. You could be the subject of a clinical study the way you desperately try to prove something. Can your brothers also teach him about witchcraft and how to kill kittens? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2020
See wetin person just won do for life.

For Naija this is useless and seen as a waste of time

Everybody wants to be a doctor, engineer, lawyer etc
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by HeavenlyHolines(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2020
That means our education needs an overhauling. Do you know that d whites even without going to formal schools can tell you about animals because they train them as pet but Nigerians will always apply spiritual stuffs to it
Grandmeister:

When you spoon feed an animal from infancy like you’re it’s mother it tends to develop such affection and bond...they’re not as dumb as we think they are. When I saw a man playing with an 8 foot crocodile I realized any animal could be bonded with, I never believed (prior to that) that you can bond with reptiles especially crocodiles that are said to do most of their stuff on instinct to kill and eat ....they act beyond instinct it seems

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Pet Snake / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.