Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? (1233 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Johntemmy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Does it make sense to check your partner's phone.
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by donbachi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Keep checking..till the day u go hold ur heart for ur hand,dey scream "haaa!.aaah!"

3 Likes

Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Lee99: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol until you find that thing you're looking for, just pray you survive the resulting heart attack
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Bola146(f): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
There is nothing wrong in that

4 Likes

Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Burgerlomo: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
It's absolutely wrong if you want to live long, mostly especially if the phone in question belongs to the opposite sex so guys beware. grin
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by hashtagged(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bola146:
There is nothing wrong in that

Thats violation of privacy, how would you feel if your bf reads your whatsapp chats or facebook
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by chiommy123(f): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Not bad if it's a serious relationship

1 Like

Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by dulux07(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oga, don't mind those that are saying it is wrong undecided na guilty conscience dey worry them.
Pls do if you are suspicious, especially if it's someone you plan to spend d rest of your life with. Prevention is better than cure. A stitch in time saves nine

8 Likes

Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by CallistaTea(f): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oooh its wrong to do dat
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Johntemmy:
I mean your fiance/fiancee just to know what's up may be man pikin go dodge bullet in case....just to be on a safer side..
whats your opinion on this matter.

if you have NO TRUST for your partner (that you would want to check their phones) then you shouldnt be with that person to begin with. whats next? put a tracking device on that person and tie them to the bedpost every morning?!

i would understand if you have suspicion of foulplay because she lied to you or whatever, but just snooping on her for no damn reason is pointless and a sure way to die of stress.

1 Like

Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by chatinent: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Trust issues sha.
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Johntemmy(m): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
Trust issues sha.
abi ooo
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by PureGoldh(m): 5:03am On Jul 26, 2020
Totally wrong...

Learn to always mind ur business to avoid heartache
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Johntemmy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
PureGoldh:
Totally wrong...
Learn to always mind ur business to avoid heartache
ok
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Ajsmart(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2020
If he/she gives you a reason to doubt their loyalty, YES!!
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Aimerosa25(f): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2020
If you don't want to join your forefathers quickly,do not,I repeat do not!
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by purelyobjective: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Reading through some posts here,I have come to realize that most Nigerians and humans are scared of reality and don't mind living a zombie lifestyle.Dude if you plan on settling down with her, nothing on Earth should be private.You both should have full access to social media and passwords on phone and computers.How do you even start introducing a potential spouse to your family when you know so little about their lifestyle.No relationship truly works with half truths.Look into many marriages today,you will discover both sexes living a deceitful life because they never truly knew who the other person was.If your genitals is not private then phones shouldn't.If you like don't heed to the voice of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by purelyobjective: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Mind you,a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.Know everything possible about her before she wears your ring.It is like buying a brand new phone and a used phone. you know the specifications of the phone but you won't discover the fault of the used phone until after proper scrutiny.Why will you marry a total stranger my guy? No try am oooo.Unless it's just a fling.Dont live in denial because of some false sense of being insecure? Imagine if there was a life threatening emergency and only your spouse phone is available but you couldn't seek help because you don't have her password and she isn't there with you?

1 Like

Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by arthorjnr(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2020
purelyobjective:
Reading through some posts here,I have come to realize that most Nigerians and humans are scared of reality and don't mind living a zombie lifestyle.Dude if you plan on settling down with her, nothing on Earth should be private.You both should have full access to social media and passwords on phone and computers.How do you even start introducing a potential spouse to your family when you know so little about their lifestyle.No relationship truly works with half truths.Look into many marriages today,you will discover both sexes living a deceitful life because they never truly knew who the other person was.If your genitals is not private then phones shouldn't.If you like don't heed to the voice of wisdom.

God bless you
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Johntemmy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
arthorjnr:

God bless you

Amen
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Johntemmy(m): 3:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Good morning from here
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by SavageResponse(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Johntemmy:

No it does not make any sense!
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Nothing wrong in checking your partner's phone, its only unfaithful people who sees it as something bad.No reason whatsoever should a partner locks his or her phone
Re: Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong? by Johntemmy(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
SavageResponse:

No it does not make any sense!

Thanks for your view

(1) (Reply)

Poison / Police Step In As Regina Daniels Aborts Murder Plot Against Husband / VIDEO: Couple Caught Chewing Th£ms£lve Outside A Club In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.