Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex (1062 Views)

Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? / Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by bodybuilder: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Guys, what is the longest time you've gone without ejaluation.
How does semen retention feel like to you.
What were the benefits?
Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by Taguchi: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
lalasticlala abeg tell manabbqgrills to answer my guy
Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Let start from you first
Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by nobone(f): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Let start from you first

Exactly
Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by illicit(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
3 weeks, NYSC camp

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by MajesticKris: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
2yrs cry
Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by Mandela27: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
That shit ain't easy BUT if You're able to fight it,You'd know it's the best decision You've made in a long long while.it feels good bro.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by bodybuilder: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
MajesticKris:
2yrs cry

Wow

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by UDUJ(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
bodybuilder:
Guys, what is the longest time you've gone without ejaluation.
How does semen retention feel like to you.
What were the benefits?

Masturbation 8 years and counting since 2012

Sex 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
MajesticKris:
2yrs cry
You mean days abi cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by tnerro1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
One of my new year resolutions was having sex 3 times a month but lockdown come expose all these girls say them also like
Sex well well, now everything don scatter
Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by paulolee(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
1 week and was feeling heavy in my balls, so i made call to discharge

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by TrollKiller(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:
1 week and was feeling heavy in my balls, so i made call to discharge
Keep lying to yourself, I have done this thing for 3 months now and I don't feel any heavy balls

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex by paulolee(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
TrollKiller:

Keep lying to yourself, I have done this thing for 3 months now and I don't feel any heavy balls
see me see wahala o..are u my balls?? are my balks ur balls??

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Clarifying Bloody Thread About An Average Nigeria Lady / Imagine Seeing The Name Of The Person Owing U Contributing For Erica GOFUND ME / A Thing I Can't Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.