Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

False rape accusation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False rape accusation (325 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False rape accusation by elimelody: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Given that the senate has approved the penalty of castration to rape perpetrators,
Consider the illustration below!

A woman accused a man of rape and she gathered evidences from all manner of sources and then hired a reputable lawyer to defend her case, and then she eventually won the case and the man was castrated.

After a given period of time she decided to come up publicly to declare it that she innocently accused that man that was castrated falsely, and probably due to conscience and mental trauma and tortured she had been having since the accusation, no peace of mind and joy. and she said that those evidence she gave were all cooked up evidences.

Given the scale of the mental trauma that that incidence has caused him, and the man has lost so many life changing opportunities and favours, his family has rejected him and could not "HAVE ANY CHILD" because he was castrated.

What penalty do you think can do "JUSTICE" to that woman!
Knowing fully well that even if you removed her womb, what if she is done given birth to children, what can you do to equate the damages that this has caused the man

Please contribute!
Re: False rape accusation by MajesticKris: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmm well to our girls out there, happily eating someone's money, while giving him false hope.. hmmm...

I leave your case to the Devil...

most time's they give you false hopes ,that's what leads to this rape thing...
well I'll just tell the court to give me all she has including in the bank and all.. then send her to jail..
simple..

my weed is doing the thinking grin grin

1 Like

Re: False rape accusation by itzme2020: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
She should also be castrated, nonsense women and their need for attention

1 Like

Re: False rape accusation by chatinent: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2020
The question should be: is it good to bury sb in rainy season?

(1) (Reply)

Will You Return It? / If You Are In A Relationship / Nengi And Trickytee Plays Love, Ozo Watches (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.