Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message (5784 Views)

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by SweetCunt97(f): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
realonecrilar:
I met this girl around march and we started dating,though she's a moslem but not a practicing one and I told her my do and don't.
I hate been treaed as a fool,been disrespected and she said she already knows me for that.
So as we continue the relationship i told her if she really want me ,she has to be religious.
All these days we always meet at a friend's place very close to her house, I told her to be coming to my place not to always see at a friend's place , she said her parents won't allow her to go out.
I told her relationship is about commitments she has to show it .
Though we only had sex twice and she told me she can't trade me with any woman after those actions, she calls at times and i always recharge her simcard when i have something with me and doing some neccesary things a guy should be doing for her girl.
She always call in the morning and night and I always do that too,we planned our life together and to get married lately next year.
Her sisters and her friends knows me already and we always do things together.
But it happened three weeks ago, whenever we had an agreement to meet at weekend she always turn me down but during the week days she always call and express her emotions , we can't see during the week days,we were both busy with our works about the relationship but don't always sees during the weekend again and I noticed something was wrong and she promised she will always be faithful but now opposite .
She like staying around me.
Last saturday she called like 4times and I did like 6times too , we gisted talks alot on phone and we promised to see on sunday but on sunday she didn't pick my calls to know how to meet, till night she didn't pick my calls,it was around 10pm that she called back when she knows I couldn't make it to come again and was already late,she told me she was charging her phone since morning somewhere, and I told her how can that happen at this period of civilization when people always have their phones at hand,lies..
She has been doing that since three week now,won't pick when we are to see , avoiding sex..
I noticed she has been avoiding me because of sex or probably she's cheating on me.
So on that faithful sunday I told her how I felt that she shouldn't be too smart to someone who loves her and cares for her and I hang up the call.she called back I didn't pick her calls,she called back on monday too thrice and once on tuesday and I didn't pick it cos i was angry with her , and she stopped calling since tuesday, till yesterday, Friday ,I guess this was a SHIT TEST i didn't bother to call too since then,so on friday when sheb didn't call , i tried to call her to forgive her by 10pm to take her apologies cos she always apologize when she call back at night, and what she said on picking my call was "what happened" and I told her "are you telling me what happened" the statement was worrisome and I hand up my call, she didn't call back and i didn't too.
Around 12:30am I sent her a break up message and I told her about her attitudes .
Too disrespectful.
Not religious.
Sending call me back despite having call card on phone.
Not considering my emotions.
So she received the message immediately and she didnt call or text back and I lockedup, life continues..
I guess someone is lecturing her on me to have me strongly becausr she always tell me to be faithful with her and promise to mary two wifes or she's alredy moving out with another guy which i'vent confirmed.
I need your advice , i love this girl, though she's not up to my standard academically,religiously,understanding issues,and how to talk to me. so i'm working on it and she's improving..
Religious and you looking for sex? Hypocrite. You'll not even mature enough to b in a relationship
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by vincenteger: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
realonecrilar:

Sincerely , I love this girl I intentionally sent her this message for her to value me and correct herself if she call back or inform my friend about the issue,then we continue with our relationship.
I'm a man begging her back is not an idea, this is SHIT TEST,she knows the right people to meet and if she really want me back she will definitely call back.
Don't see me as a bad person,i want her back too.
Relationship is about understanding and not taken as a slave.

Let her be
U can't force her to love you
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Lucrativress(f): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Can't you people see what is happening here
The Lady is probably still naive and confused of Op's real intentions towards her,it's very possible she doesn't even trust his intentions for her anymore.
OP said he deflowered her,why will you advice him to leave her for goodness sake
And you too OP why will you go ahead to be giving her the "2nd Wife scare"
You'll use your hand to ruin the good thing you have,you might change her perception of guys and life if you leave her.
You really don't have to force being the head or the Controller,nope.
Please don't mess up that good Lady,she deserves a better you.
Give her a benefit of doubt,why not go over to her Parent's when you want to see her?
That Lady is already in an emotional doubt and all she's trying to do is to be logical.
Act like a good man please and you can't be grey and still be looking for white or black.
"Religious" you say.

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by realonecrilar(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lucrativress:
Can't you people see what is happening here
The Lady is probably still naive and confused of Op's real intentions towards her,it's very possible she doesn't even trust his intentions for her anymore.
OP said he deflowered her,why will you advice him to leave her for goodness sake
And you too OP why will you go ahead to be giving her the "2nd Wife scare"
You'll use your hand to ruin the good thing you have,you might change her perception of guys and life if you leave her.
You really don't have to force being the head or the Controller,nope.
Please don't mess up that good Lady,she deserves a better you.
Give her a benefit of doubt,why not go over to her Parent's when you want to see her?
That Lady is already in an emotional doubt and all she's trying to do is to be logical.
Act like a good man please and you can't be grey and still be looking for white or black.
"Religious" you say.
Thanks bro.
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Omoluabi55: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
realonecrilar:

Sincerely , I love this girl I intentionally sent her this message for her to value me and correct herself if she call back or inform my friend about the issue,then we continue with our relationship.
I'm a man begging her back is not an idea, this is SHIT TEST,she knows the right people to meet and if she really want me back she will definitely call back.
Don't see me as a bad person,i want her back too.
Relationship is about understanding and not taken as a slave.

Just forget this girl bro... She has moved on!
Get yourself together and move on!
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Daricon(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
I just dey read dey laugh.

Though it could be tough to let go of any girl one is into but then it's easy when you *don't have her number off hand, make sure to delete her numbers from your phone and clear them off your call history, and SMS box, quickly clear her chats on your WhatsApp or telegram and block her too, don't be tempted to reply her chats or texts. Delete them as soon as they come in without reading even. RESIST THE ORGE TO SHALAYE whenever she calls. Sound cool, reserved and less words when she calls. IF YOU CAN ALSO, BLOCK HER ASAP FROM EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS*
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by JastSiryin(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ha ha... Bros you're a special case. I never knew there were men who liked the religious types. You had no problems with her being less religious when she was giving you pussy abi? Doesn't matter if you hit it twice, you still hit it. I'm not suprised you're a hypocrite. Looking for a religious girl when you can't even keep your dick in your pants. Oga shift abeg!
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Dreyton36: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2020
I only see a very young boy who is in an immature relationship
Craving for sex
Craving for respect
Over proudness
Jealousy
And mischief

Grow up boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Men Are The Biggest Simps Ever! / Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) / Sugar Mummy Dating Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.