Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message (5783 Views)

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by excessmon(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
You are filled with so much wisdom........ not like all the trash that had been spewing from little children’s mouth and brain
Funkyswagzz:
Bro you have anger issues and u sound a bit desperate. Women don't like to be pushed. U ignored her call for like 3days and u decided to call her on friday that's not cool at all. U made everything worse by sending her breakup mgs. U r breaking her down. I don't see anything wrong she did. She needs to feel secure around u buh u r driving her away. U need to call that girl and apologize the way uve treated her lately. If she don't want to come to ur place take her out and reassure her that ur relationship with her is not all about sex and also buy her some gift or do something nice for her. Be a gentleman

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mcslize:

You need to train your mind to be emotionally hardened so much that do not let anything a lady does get to you.

Free that girl. If you contact her, you are devalueing yourself. She has already made up her mind. Anything that makes you reach out to her, she now has more power than you. She will continue to treat you like a puppy cuz you are not emotionally strong enough to dump her.

Forget about how much you love her. It's just your emotions playing some magics on you.

She has already taken your manly power away from you. She will never respect you if you go back and try to work out things with her. She should be the one to get walked up and worried not you.

Can't you see she feels so relaxed? That's how ladies act when they want to turn you to a simp.

You better wise up. Never will I be emotionally traumatized cuz of someone who brings nothing to a relationship order that pussy. Most ladies are liabilities. That is the more reason you don't need to get walked over any that wish to misbehave because after all, you are the one spending in the relationship so why should you start to worry yourself over a liability? What has she brought into your life than the pussy she gave you? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!

A word is enough for the wise.

Bro, no dey waste better advice for that Kid head.. It is obvious that he is still an emotional man.. This girl go so wreck him emotionally, mentally and psychological till em begin search for Ubunjas threads here and digest it..
It would end in premium tears for the kid..
Leave am..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by czarr(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oga come closer let me help your life...If she doesn't pick your calls on weekend, she is probably involved with another guy.

You seem to be emotional and that shows weakness....sometimes reacting aggressively to the doings of your woman is not alpha as you may like to think, on the contrary it is beta as fvck to react to her doing even though you may be tough and aggressive about it, she can still see the weakness in your eyes.

Cool,calm and collected should be you watchword, set standards for yourself and ignore her if she shit test you don't be reactionary, Silence is powerful, use it....you seem like you are always talking about what you want from your woman and what and what you will not tolerate.......it is beta.

Hold frame, be in control of your emotions, Ignore and be silent......The fact that you broke up with her by texting her is weak my brother....next time just ignore,block and ghost her, you don't need to explain yourself to a woman(that's beta)...you don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Meedon: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
najib632:
hahaha a man evening newspaper? You don't know what you're saying. You better swallow the redpill.

Lol I'm just joking
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Openbusiness4: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
Bros to slap you just dey hungry me...you are selfish and only care for sex. I'm sure you are still under 25.
and the girl must be under 16. Nawa oh
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Openbusiness4: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Like play like play, naso super story take full Nairaland today sad
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Ikennablue(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
ajailer:
understanding your write up was a lil hard for me but I tried sha....

drop her no. here make we help u call her so that she can come and read what u have written here....and then forgive u so that u guys can move on jare.....

next......
bros. If only I can meet you and buy you one beer for this reply grin
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by LadySarah: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Most foolish thread of the weak.

You are religious but both of you are banging.
Oh so you know she's running from sex. You have threatened her with a 2nd wife if she misbehaves.

She's trying to obey her parents by not leaving far from her house but no you want her to go far into your room.

See post like where a father is dishing out instructions to his child.

I think she should ignore you further.

Nonsense and recharging Simcard. Scatter her vg because of common sim card recharge

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by fatymore(f): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
From your write up, you are not even mature

2 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
realonecrilar:
I met this girl around march and we started dating,though she's a moslem but not a practicing one and I told her my do and don't.
I hate been treaed as a fool,been disrespected and she said she already knows me for that.
So as we continue the relationship i told her if she really want me ,she has to be religious.
All these days we always meet at a friend's place very close to her house, I told her to be coming to my place not to always see at a friend's place , she said her parents won't allow her to go out.
I told her relationship is about commitments she has to show it .
Though we only had sex twice and she told me she can't trade me with any woman after those actions, she calls at times and i always recharge her simcard when i have something with me and doing some neccesary things a guy should be doing for her girl.
She always call in the morning and night and I always do that too,we planned our life together and to get married lately next year.
Her sisters and her friends knows me already and we always do things together.
But it happened three weeks ago, whenever we had an agreement to meet at weekend she always turn me down but during the week days she always call and express her emotions , we can't see during the week days,we were both busy with our works about the relationship but don't always sees during the weekend again and I noticed something was wrong and she promised she will always be faithful but now opposite .
She like staying around me.
Last saturday she called like 4times and I did like 6times too , we gisted talks alot on phone and we promised to see on sunday but on sunday she didn't pick my calls to know how to meet, till night she didn't pick my calls,it was around 10pm that she called back when she knows I couldn't make it to come again and was already late,she told me she was charging her phone since morning somewhere, and I told her how can that happen at this period of civilization when people always have their phones at hand,lies..
She has been doing that since three week now,won't pick when we are to see , avoiding sex..
I noticed she has been avoiding me because of sex or probably she's cheating on me.
So on that faithful sunday I told her how I felt that she shouldn't be too smart to someone who loves her and cares for her and I hang up the call.she called back I didn't pick her calls,she called back on monday too thrice and once on tuesday and I didn't pick it cos i was angry with her , and she stopped calling since tuesday, till yesterday, Friday ,I guess this was a SHIT TEST i didn't bother to call too since then,so on friday when sheb didn't call , i tried to call her to forgive her by 10pm to take her apologies cos she always apologize when she call back at night, and what she said on picking my call was "what happened" and I told her "are you telling me what happened" the statement was worrisome and I hand up my call, she didn't call back and i didn't too.
Around 12:30am I sent her a break up message and I told her about her attitudes .
Too disrespectful.
Not religious.
Sending call me back despite having call card on phone.
Not considering my emotions.
So she received the message immediately and she didnt call or text back and I lockedup, life continues..
I guess someone is lecturing her on me to have me strongly becausr she always tell me to be faithful with her and promise to mary two wifes or she's alredy moving out with another guy which i'vent confirmed.
I need your advice , i love this girl, though she's not up to my standard academically,religiously,understanding issues,and how to talk to me. so I'm working on it and she's improving.

I'm very sure that you will still go back to her....through sex, she has captured your emotion.
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Starz825(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nitah1:

You want her to be religious yet you bleeped her front and back������.

grin...the guy think say him smart....she is not my standard religiously...can u imagine after hot rounds of sex... mtcheew

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by shegsrules(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
She don get "office father"
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
from that statement she said about her parents wont let her to go out i can deduce she is under 18.bro stop dating under 18 girls.even with the argument that guys give that under 18 girls are fresh and they innocent and bla they will give u stress as expected.they are immatured and coming to terms with their development.Date girls that are matured ..except maybe u urself is under 18
good thing u have broken up with her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by realonecrilar(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Bro, no dey waste better advice for that Kid head.. It is obvious that he is still an emotional man.. This girl go so wreck him emotionally, mentally and psychological till em begin search for Ubunjas threads here and digest it..
It would end in premium tears for the kid..
Leave am..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
Chairman you don't need to talk in that manner.
I realized my mistake,I shouldn't have sent her a breakup message, and I was frustrated to that length.
Calling her back wouldn't be okay now,it would look as if i'm begging her to come back to m, i've sent a friend to her.
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Ategberoson(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
realonecrilar:

Sincerely , I love this girl I intentionally sent her this message for her to value me and correct herself if she call back or inform my friend about the issue,then we continue with our relationship.
I'm a man begging her back is not an idea, this is SHIT TEST,she knows the right people to meet and if she really want me back she will definitely call back.
Don't see me as a bad person,i want her back too.
Relationship is about understanding and not taken as a slave.

you lost your Ctrl already. reading your post, the lady was submissive in the early relationship always calling you and you call back

my guys it's not good to be fighting to have a Ctrl in a relationship and loosing up as usual. you allowed her to see you finished by calling her 6 times in a day? kilode

the lady is expected to be running after you and dying for your affectionate but you throw the affection out cheaply now when another guy who's just a part-time love draw by then her loyalty shift to his side

the only thing you can do now is to meet her physically but believe me that relationship is ending to no where, just date her till the time you get another girl and learn your lesson
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Amb1045(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
she's not in the relationship. move on bro before it turns to something else. I have been in such relationship where a lady you care so much about tries to play you emotionally.
first rules
don't muchly engage in long discussion on phone with a woman let them miss you.
when she start misbehaving give her space don't beg her
Don't be in love or try to reduce the emotional level to avoid getting heart break.
let women be the one to love you more
go for people that love you the will always be there for you
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by GboyegaD(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
OP, you are very high. You said she isn't religious and you guys are fornicating. Oga. Stop your double standards abeg.

2 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
realonecrilar:
I met this girl around march and we started dating,though she's a moslem but not a practicing one and I told her my do and don't.
I hate been treaed as a fool,been disrespected and she said she already knows me for that.
So as we continue the relationship i told her if she really want me ,she has to be religious.
All these days we always meet at a friend's place very close to her house, I told her to be coming to my place not to always see at a friend's place , she said her parents won't allow her to go out.
Though we only had sex twice and she told me she can't trade me with any woman after those actions, she calls at times and i always recharge her simcard when i have something with me and doing some neccesary things a guy should be doing for her girl.
She always call in the morning and night and I always do that too,we planned our life together and to get married lately next year.
But it happened three weeks ago, whenever we had an agreement to meet at weekend she always turn me down but during the week days she always call and express her emotions , we can't see during the week days,we were both busy with our works about the relationship but don't always sees during the weekend again and I noticed something was wrong and she promised she will always be faithful but now opposite .
Last saturday she called like 4times and I did like 6times too , we gisted talks alot on phone and we promised to see on sunday but on sunday she didn't pick my calls to know how to meet, till night she didn't pick my calls,it was around 10pm that she called back when she knows I couldn't make it to come again and was already late,she told me she was charging her phone since morning somewhere, and I told her how can that happen at this period of civilization when people always have their phones at hand,lies..
She has been doing that since three week now,won't pick when we are to see , avoiding sex..
I noticed she has been avoiding me because of sex or probably she's cheating on me.
So on that faithful sunday I told her how I felt that she shouldn't be too smart to someone who loves her and cares for her and I hang up the call.she called back I didn't pick her calls,she called back on monday too thrice and once on tuesday and I didn't pick it cos i was angry with her , and she stopped calling since tuesday, till yesterday, Friday ,I guess this was a SHIT TEST i didn't bother to call too since then,so on friday when sheb didn't call , i tried to call her to forgive her by 10pm to take her apologies cos she always apologize when she call back at night, and what she said on picking my call was "what happened" and I told her "are you telling me what happened" the statement was worrisome and I hand up my call, she didn't call back and i didn't too.
Around 12:30am I sent her a break up message and I told her about her attitudes .
Too disrespectful.
Not religious.
So she received the message immediately and she didnt call or text back and I lockedup, life continues..
I guess someone is lecturing her on me to have me strongly becausr she always tell me to be faithful with her and promise to mary two wifes or she's alredy moving out with another guy which i'vent confirmed.
I need your advice , i love this girl, though she's not up to my standard academically,religiously,understanding issues,and how to talk to me. so i'm working on it and she's improving..
sounds like you weren't worth the hassle, giving her rules and regulations, telling her to be a completely different person because she's around you, You sound like a narc and an immature boy to boot

You haven't even paid bride price and you are controlling someone's daughter, threatening her with extra wife.

Thanks for doing the right thing. Fix your attitude. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
fatymore:
From your write up, you are not even mature
I swear, she dodged a bullet

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by SirMichael1: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
You can want religion but not fornication. You want sex and want religiousity. Can't do.

Maybe she's finally come to term with what you aren't; a religious person but clamouring for one. She is better off without you.

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Lizzie99(f): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Bro you have anger issues and u sound a bit desperate. Women don't like to be pushed. U ignored her call for like 3days and u decided to call her on friday that's not cool at all. U made everything worse by sending her breakup mgs. U r breaking her down. I don't see anything wrong she did. She needs to feel secure around u buh u r driving her away. U need to call that girl and apologize the way uve treated her lately. If she don't want to come to ur place take her out and reassure her that ur relationship with her is not all about sex and also buy her some gift or do something nice for her. Be a gentleman

somebody with sense
high five jor❤

2 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by femmyapson(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
realonecrilar:
Too disrespectful.
Not religious.
I need your advice , i love this girl, though she's not up to my standard academically,religiously,understanding issues,and how to talk to me. so i'm working on it and she's improving..
Remove the religious iss abeg..abi wich kind hypocrite are u?....u claim to be religious; u re having sex before marriage. Is that what your religion taught u??
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by GodWrites: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
You were once attractive to her, now you're just an ordinary, worthless piece of shit in her eyes.

Op, you probably did a lot of wrong for this sudden change.

From your write up, I could deduce that you don't know how to express your feelings.

I picture a serious looking, straightforward guy who follows logic to the last. Someone who wants everything under control, and super organized.

I might be wrong, but that's the vibe I'm getting.

You need to be more outgoing, free, flexible! Learn to breath and live in the moment.

Don't be desperate or pushy, everything you need will come to you.

Not just on girls, but life in general!

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by ashawopikin(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nitah1:
Bros,that babe have a guy that do Bleep her every weekend probably he work somewhere and come to town during the weekend...

She refused to pick ur calls because she was been bleeped by someone throughout that day and she made it back late in the evening.....

That she was charging her phone battery,was it trailer or bulldozer battery?

You want her to be religious yet you bleeped her front and back������.

My assessment is the babe is fucking two guys,you and the other invisible guy...

On your part you are not religious either.

of course she's been "charging" her phone from morning till night grin
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by RealEzee(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin u just realised Dat ur hard guy hard guy strategy don backfire, now she no call back, ur heart is doing temple run lol
Oga I no get advise for u Ja re grin

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by VicM6: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
realonecrilar:
Too disrespectful.
Not religious.
grin she isn't up to ur standard religiously...funny.... but you Bleep her twice and you are claiming you are more religious than her..... Guy, you two are on the same shit.. don't try to bring in religious matter into this ok....

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Angelacruz: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
realonecrilar:
Too disrespectful.
Not religious.
she is too busy for your love,I guess
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2020
RealEzee:
grin u just realised Dat ur hard guy hard guy strategy don backfire, now she no call back, ur heart is doing temple run lol
Oga I no get advise for u Ja re grin
blame the redpillers. It's their favorite advise
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
she is too busy for your love,I guess
He doesn't love her.
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by shomutuski(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2020
dd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by RealEzee(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
blame the redpillers. It's their favorite advise
grin he O.D
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by willanderson: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
realonecrilar:
Too disrespectful.
Not religious.

Cut the religious crap out bro that’s been fake. Scarcity brings value. Too much attention like 6 calls a day don’t show u are busy at all. Learn the art of mastering your emotions and how to control them. When a woman knows you can’t be manipulated by sex, that’s a whole new level of respect. From your write up I know you have made up your mind to resolve things with her thru your friend, but you will regret this for sure. You’re yet to communicate effectively to her that’s why she takes you for granted n disrespect you. Set those boundaries n be clear on how you feel. Don’t chase pussy, chase your dreams n have an abundance mindset. It’s too many women out here to be stressed about one. No time for games N realize that moving on is an attraction on its own. You don’t see her when you want n yet you need advice on how to get her back. Dude look elsewhere and only go where you are valued.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Picture That Has Caused Alot Of Reactions. What Do You Think About This? / Sugar Mummy Dating Service / Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.