Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality (60555 Views)

Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 / My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. / Gender Equality: An Important Economic Rationale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Belafonte(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
engrchykae:
the boy is supposed to be locked up for two months before questioning.
He is a very stupid boy.
For the fact that you like what the guy did shows you are not a gentleman.

Idiot, go and lock him up na

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by mariahAngel(f): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
NockMedia:

C'mon man, it doesn't work that way. We both know that ladies are the weaker sex. You're not only at a risk of severely hurting her but you also stand the chance of getting locked up. Regardless of whoever started the drama.

That was what some men thought until they lost their lives.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Boss13: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Opemi93:
I am not in support of what the lady did but in situations like this its better to just walk away, keeping quiet or walking away doesn't make you a coward, so many people are walking but inside they are dead, what if the lady died in the process, the wedding would have bin a disaster and he would have bin living the rest of his life in prison...

Then she died fighting. Maybe in the next life she would set her priorities straight.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
NockMedia:

C'mon man, it doesn't work that way. We both know that ladies are the weaker sex. You're not only at a risk of severely hurting her but you also stand the chance of getting locked up. Regardless of whoever started the drama.
Mr Man just keep quiet already. You people will see bad and refused to condemn but rather find justification. It's total rubbish, if you hit a man expect equal reaction.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Simeonuche(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
NockMedia:

You care too much about what others think of you. It is okay to be self-aware but the right thing to do is to avoid a retaliation or an escalation of the drama, and report her to a higher authority. You can go to the police station and make a complaint.
go to the police and tell them what exactly that you were humiliated by a lady and came to report her common guys most of us are just mare hypocrite some of us as always claim to be a saint or I don't care when things doesn't concern us sometimes you just have to put ur self in some else shoes some of us should stop being a pussy just to be tag a good person on social media biko

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by TheManOfTheYear: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
SPDAZZY:
Wow! Just Wow!!

Has anyone ever considered why one of the ladies returned with a changed attire? What if she was stained or something caused her to go home and change?

How would you feel if you return and someone has taken your seat in a place with few seats and lots of people were outside. Did it not occur to the guys that haven seen lots of people outside, that it wasn't a miracle to find empty chairs?

OP, you too didn't try. Why didn't you avert the plenty talk and subsequent fight by informing the guys that the ladies were there earlier? But you could intervene when the matter was already out of control.

That said, the ladies could have resolved it better and not fight despite their frustration. I believe that the guys would have given up the seats if they originally belonged to someone they know was stronger than them. They obviously felt the ladies were not strong enough to challenge them.
Well no matter how you all try to talk about what they should and should not have done, it doesn't fùcking matter!!!

The lady shouldn't have started what she can't finish, why pour a drink on a guy, and he retaliates then she plays the assault card.

Maka chukwu, if I were that guy, after giving her back her own dose of beating, I'll make sure I lock her up afterwards. I cannot tolerate that nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
engrchykae:
the boy is supposed to be locked up for two months before questioning.
He is a very stupid boy.
For the fact that you like what the guy did shows you are not a gentleman.
You're talking in the rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Liposure: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
sowilli:
The guys would have left the seats. For the sake of his sanity and for the misery of the young ladies to continue. Personally, I try as much as possible to avoid women who aren’t logical, without decorum and don’t know how to behave in public. No matter how things may wanna get us involved, I avoid them like .....
bro, that seat wasn't meant for them alone it was meant for everybody including the guys. Standing up would offset the balance of equality

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by spiralwedge(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
A small girl, a school leaver, demanded that i leave my seat at NIMC Alausa, Ikeja, because she was there earlier before she went somewhere. When I got there, no bag or anything was on it and nobody told me someone was there.
So I refused.

She and her friends insulted me and mocked me. She threatened to call her military uncle and I told her I would wait for him.

That girl is simply cursed. I'm not sure anything good can come out of her life.

Children of these days are uncouth and lack home training, especially the girls. The agbayas forming feminists probably raised them alone hence the unleashed societal terrorists we've been hearing on news lately and high rate of divorce also.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Greensquard(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
NockMedia:

Whenever a lady tries to get violent with you as a guy, the best thing to do is to walk away from the heat of the moment.

What are u even saying?in order words women should be allowed to misbehave anyhow,anywhere and to anyone they feel like right?no punishment or consequence should await her bad behaviour because she is a woman?u never serious yet oga..that means u are saying a woman should always be allowed to have her way in this life regardless of ths situation,its people with ur kind of mindset that is the problem of humanity..u better change that wrong mindset u have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by bigpicture001: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
The guy is wrong, nothing i reapeat nothing whatsoever warrant you to raise a hand on a woman. if you do such to your wife then let it end at the four corner of your house

Grow up kid!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by BizBayo: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
obowunmi:

You my friend are a MAD person. how can you advocate that a man beat up a woman ? the men should have been gentlemen and given up their seats for the women. Its only polite.

No, you are the mad person roaming freely here. Your place is Yaba left.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Risingblue008(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
NockMedia:

I am not trying to justify what the lady did, but never raise your hand on a lady as a man. Don't.
Once again,,,u r stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Oladayo12(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
NockMedia:

Sorry bro, I don't know how to argue. I'm a king. And Kings don't argue.
I like this your reply no be small bro
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nyamuriflathead: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Anny505:

Fucking SIMP!!!

My redpilled niqqa

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Oladayo12(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
bigpicture001:

Grow up kid!
Grow down elder

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
gracevile:
no he is a real man imagine if in the heat of the moment he hits her and she dies now story will change. people are walking corpses just try to walk away its hard but its possible
But she didn’t think about this too?
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Belafonte(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
obowunmi:

You my friend are a MAD person. how can you advocate that a man beat up a woman ? the men should have been gentlemen and given up their seats for the women. Its only polite.

You need to be committed into a mental institution. Why didn't the other men who came to the ladies defence offer their own seats when the argument began? Why should anybody be entitled to seats because of gender?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by rezzy: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
I can't imagine myself hitting anybody first in the heat of argument be it a lady or a guy. Some girls get mind sha.

The guy would have held her clothes too instead of giving her blows because if she had died in the process, you people will start accusing village people

Well, i think she deserved what she got. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
NockMedia:

Whenever a lady tries to get violent with you as a guy, the best thing to do is to walk away from the heat of the moment.
She didn't try to get violent.. she got violent. Understand the difference. Any lady that is foolish enough to try what she did deserves what she got period.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Jelal0007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
NockMedia:

people like you who always speak grammar like this are usually the most abusive with women. No matter what, don't raise your hand on a woman yen yen yen... Does gender gives anyone the right to be violent? People can't take the shit they give to others. She got what she deserved.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by TheManOfTheYear: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Risingblue008:

Once again,,,u r stupid
grin grin

SIMPazees like him shouldn't be allowed to thrive, if not, a time will come when men would be used as rags all in the name of gender equality and feminism.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Goalnaldo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
I read through page one and saw that only one lady commented. Can you see their hypocrisy?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Chirowman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
forget gender equality ,it only works in some cases not all .if you and a girl fight and police comes you are going to cell no argument.so stay away from women fight all this equality is audio just social media rant in reality the ball is to the man who takes full responsibility of any altercation between both sexes . equality should be channeled towards political and social differences not strength unless you want to go Jail for murder.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nyamuriflathead: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Risingblue008:

Once again,,,u r stupid

Nockmedia is a big phooooooool...

He needs some redpill ahswear.
He's amongst the idiotic male feminists disgracing us on Twitter and Facebook.. we'd need to donate him to the Animal kingdom

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by ubunja(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
April4th:

Where is Ubunja? Pls come give this fellow the red pill. grin grin grin
nockmedia is right. A Woman's power, socially, lies in the men willing to fight on her behalf. Unless you're prepared to fight her AND the betas and simps eager to die for her, just let it go.

Mastery of Emotions is key to survival. When you cant be provoked you can't be controlled.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Yemisi87: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sometimes, some stupid men would take side with the girls without asking for how the whole thing started.

We are to respect each other. God himself didn't create man and woman to be equal and our culture as Africa is against it.

Turning the world upside down. It may initially favor the ladies but they will suffer the consequences at the end.

With this gender equality, I have changed my thinking about ladies generally. Besides my wife, I favor men around me first before any lady.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Oladayo12(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
asanwafo:
Idiot ! U are a disgrace to ur generation. He shouldn't raise a hand on a woman but a woman should raise a hand on a man. If u are a girl, try that on me and i will teach u a lesson u will never forget in a hurry even if u are Buriatai's daughter. The last thing he can do (Buratai) is to put someone to death and everyone must die one day.
Try that to any lady in the public and see how u gonna be beaten blue black by other guys sef, they will teach you that you don't do such to a lady no matter what she did to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
NockMedia:

I am not trying to justify what the lady did, but never raise your hand on a lady as a man. Don't.

Don't mean to insult you but you are a weakling

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Switch07(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zoie:
Nockmedia, you're not a simp, nor a pvssy. Don't mind those fooollllssss.
Men like you are what this world needs.
No doubt, some ladies are entitled binshes, nevertheless an eye for an eye will make the world blind.

Lol so you can easily manipulate him 21st generation men don't need simp like him

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Belafonte(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Liposure:
To be fair here, the ladies were clearly at fault on all counts cos they started it. Even though another guy would have chosen to walk away. However all men are not the same. Women cant be playing the weaker sex card all the time. Agreed violence against women is shameful. But that does not give them the right to provoke a man as they please

Another woman would have moved on too. This is common sense.

Also, this is not violence against women, this is self defence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by TheManOfTheYear: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I read through page one and saw that only one lady commented. Can you see their hypocrisy?
Awon feminists go avoid this thread like mad grin

The few ones that manage to comment would be looking for grey areas they can pin to the guy, because they find it hard to admit the ladies were clearly wrong.

Only ìshilove and one other lady commented well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.