Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya (56056 Views)

After Long Battle Between Life And Death, Junior Pope Is Confirmed Dead. / Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola / Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Sermwell(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tokziby:

Haaaaa!!!!Na Rugged man sang that song oooo.

And the diss was directed at Eedris for dissing plantation boyz on his wakawiki mc track. Eedris was saying plantation boys was nothing without 2face and tuface should not allow it to get into his head.
you obviously don't know that nomoreloss took the chorus in that song. the chorus goes thus:

Ehen!! why you too dey rap like mumu?
Ehen!! why you too dey copy copy?
Ehen!! why you too dey rap like mumu?
God don catch you ruggedman don blast you.

1 Like

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sacajawea(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Husband and wife bond is a mystery. Sometimes once one dies, the other follows shortly...

I have seen it countless times..
Pls SHUT THE FVCK! UP!!!
SHUT THE FVCK UP!!!!!! You are an Idiot!!!
If you don't know what to Say, JUST SHUT THE FVCK UP!!
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sacajawea(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
careytommy37:

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
THAT GUY IS A FVCKING IDIOT!!!
I don't blame him tho
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by michaelbills(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wow Rest In Peace Phoenix... I thought you will come out victorious but sha life... hmmm. I pray you’re in a better place. Remembered you show on the Rhythm then but you suddenly stopped coming on air. I pray your daughter gets the strength and zeal to excel in life in Jesus name. Forever in our hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sacajawea(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
meobizy:
Eya. It makes me wonder how slaves with these types of conditions survived during antebellum times.
WTF are you saying?
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Dealdean: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sacajawea(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
petitejolie:
Seeing how 2020 is going, I have had dis woman in my tots even today. I knew 2020 will try to take her and here is a confirmation. That little girl that took dem 2yrs to conceive and after den couldn’t have another has finally been left alone. May her soul rest in peace
I have been thinking about her too lately. I used to Follow her in Instagram. some months ago I searched for her handle but couldn't find her again on IG until now. She was a Cool person.
NoMoreloss was a Really Cool Funny, Smart Guy too.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sacajawea(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
na the husband come take am make she go join am
Clap for yourself Ebenezer
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by CsRockefeller(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
FirefliesSun:
Life is too short and unfair

...this planet earth turns slowly.... It's hard to say I'm wide awake when I'm asleep cos everything is never as it seems.....
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by phemmyfour: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
What a loss, Phoenix voice on rhythm fm was so sweet

1 Like

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sacajawea(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
loteliz:
RIP. BTW, what's fibromya? �
You Have access to the Internet, or don't you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sacajawea(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Amanda4life:
THERE WAS A TIME I HAD THIS DISEASE. GOD HEALED ME THROUGH CHANGE OF DIET AND HOT WATER
Could you open a thread to Talk Extensive about that?

1 Like

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sacajawea(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
sacajawea:

Clap for yourself Ebenezer
Ebenezer2020 you Be ODE! You still dey Share the Post too abi.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why people Kon dey die like this
Abi Jesus wan dey take us go small small ni smiley
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Omihanifa: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
ukaface:
wait o
Iya jogbo Ke? Of tatafo and wale?? Is dead?

Yeah
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by mkoabiola: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Very fluent and sweet voice on air.

Death....

Y

This is 2020 sha.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by SirBunky85(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Arry110:
Damn this must be a hard time for their kids
which kids?Abeg na a daughter them get
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by SirBunky85(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
sacajawea:

Pls SHUT THE FVCK! UP!!!
SHUT THE FVCK UP!!!!!! You are an Idiot!!!
If you don't know what to Say, JUST SHUT THE FVCK UP!!
chai,mad people plenty for here

1 Like

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Akharmony: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Many are fighting underlying sickness' and it a pity majority this people can't even access good medical facilities..
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sacajawea(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
SirBunky85:
chai,mad people plenty for here
I am Mad, but the Fool I quoted is Not Mad?
You are the Real MadMan, Werey Alasho!
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by ikorodureporta: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
This year sef

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by madgoat(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Arry110:
Damn this must be a hard time for their kids

Are they the first to lose parents?
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Arry110(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
madgoat:

Are they the first to lose parents?
you’re an insensitive idiot
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by SirBunky85(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
sacajawea:

I am Mad, but the Fool I quoted is Not Mad?
You are the Real MadMan, Werey Alasho!
lol,mad men plenty for here
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by solonubinho(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Glaxxs:

Source: https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/07/late-singer-nomoreloss-wife-phoenix-osinuga-dies-after-a-long-battle-with-fibromyalgia.html

OP is it that you people dont know how to spell or what? Why do I keep seeing people spell 'former' as 'formal'.....in this case , 'formal employee of....' what is all this?
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by lozanni(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
So sad that the Phoenix is no more.
I read about the onset of her illness, shortly after the death of her husband.
My thoughts and prayers are with her little girl.
May her Soul rest in peace.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by ikorodureporta: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Recalling when DaGrin launched his album, & was @ rhythm fm with Phoenix...one of my best memories of both

2 Likes

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by petitejolie(f): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
sacajawea:

I have been thinking about her too lately. I used to Follow her in Instagram. some months ago I searched for her handle but couldn't find her again on IG until now. She was a Cool person.
NoMoreloss was a Really Cool Funny, Smart Guy too.
only God knows why their love and lives ended this way. They never saw this coming
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Glaxxs: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
solonubinho:

OP is it that you people dont know how to spell or what? Why do I keep seeing people spell 'former' as 'formal'.....in this case , 'formal employee of....' what is all this?
Fixed
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by loteliz(f): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
sacajawea:

You Have access to the Internet, or don't you? undecided
I do and so do you. Was the OP in a hurry that he/she couldn't type it in full or what?
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by gizmo1982: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
something is not right fibromyalgia doesnt kill. thats almost certainly not what she died ofquote author=Glaxxs post=92098591]

Source: https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/07/late-singer-nomoreloss-wife-phoenix-osinuga-dies-after-a-long-battle-with-fibromyalgia.html[/quote]
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by abbey621(m): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2020
Nigerian bloggers and nonsense reporting, Fibromyalgia(Arthritis) does not kill, there was something else wrong. People don't just die of athritis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.