Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya (56052 Views)

After Long Battle Between Life And Death, Junior Pope Is Confirmed Dead. / Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola / Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by segun18(m): 1:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Nomoreloss ,now his wife.

Rest in peace
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by seguno2: 1:22am On Jul 26, 2020
dimexy247:
Rip. So sad, death finally used style ended this family.

Is their daughter dead also
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by ikenna44: 3:53am On Jul 26, 2020
This is really sad. I fell in love with her voice from the very first day. You could tell she had a beautiful soul just by the way she talked.

May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by GeneralPula: 6:03am On Jul 26, 2020
Amanda4life:
THERE WAS A TIME I HAD THIS DISEASE. GOD HEALED ME THROUGH CHANGE OF DIET AND HOT WATER

Thanks to Jah..

Always avoid doing stressful things.. The disease is treatable but it doesn’t really has a cure..

Never ever get into something that will fatigue your body! Peace!

1 Like

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2020
So saddening and devastating. May her soul rest in peace. may the good Lord take care of their child.��
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by whysquare4real(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2020
RIP
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by whysquare4real(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Husband and wife bond is a mystery. Sometimes once one dies, the other follows shortly...

I have seen it countless times..
true. My Dad and my Mum died 13 days apart

1 Like

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Membis333: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Rip
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2020
May the almighty God protect the little child they left behind. Nomoreloss and Phoenix,two great personalities rest in peace guys.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by SEGLIZ: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
OMG!
cry May her soul rest in peace and may God comfort her family especially her little girl MO.

You!
where have you been!?
it been a long time sis.
how is seun?
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Excuses: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2020
donstan18:
Nothing new or shocking, we've lost people more important to us.

Every body is important...even mad people make other laugh..!
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Excuses: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2020
FirefliesSun:
Life is too short and unfair

More reasons you should do what ought to be done without procrastination..for the tomorrow hoped for many never comes! after all, "All that matters is what u've done".
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2020
SEGLIZ:

You!
where have you been!?
it been a long time sis.
how is seun?

God just delivered and healed me from a very stubborn ailment which lasted for close to 2 months. Seun is very fine. Happy Sunday sir.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by SEGLIZ: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

God just delivered and healed me from a very stubborn ailment which lasted for close to 2 months. Seun is very fine. Happy Sunday sir.

To God be All Glory.
no sickness or ailment would ever seize your body for its abode in Jesus Name.
sure you're greatly better now?
Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
SEGLIZ:

To God be All Glory.
no sickness or ailment would ever seize your body for its abode in Jesus Name.
sure you're greatly better now?
Happy Sunday to you too.

Amen. I'm Recuperating fast...
Thanks
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by SEGLIZ: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Amen. I'm Recuperating fast...
Thanks

Thank God.
and you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Myer(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Glaxxs:

Source: https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/07/late-singer-nomoreloss-wife-phoenix-osinuga-dies-after-a-long-battle-with-fibromyalgia.html

Didn't want to comment on this cos it's too painful. Both of them were such light. Nomoreloss was an artist beyond his time. And Phoenix was just one of my favorite voices on Rhythm back in the day.

I do hope they've found peace.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by SirBunky85(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
SirBunky85:
chai,mad people plenty for here
chai,mad men full here o
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by danhans(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Just spoil my day anyway RIP what a world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.