Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner (60198 Views)

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Yebosola(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zoharariel:
Whatever tussle that happens between Tinubu & any Politician is none of my business since all of them are the same bastards fighting for their selfish interest.

Any Yoruba person who wants Tinubu as the President of this shiithole is cursed from generation to generation.

Tinubu's family is not the only family in the Southwest.

And if the greedy & self-centered bastard called Tinubu is the only candidate that the covetous, vacuous & the non-thinking Yorubas have to present for the 2023 Presidential Race, then by all means, the Northerners might as well keep the Presidency.

Tinubu foisted this bastard government on us and rather than being remorseful for the failures, corruption, insecurity & the unfulfilled campaign promises of this useless administration, he's gunning for the Presidency.

Few days ago; The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) ordered all property owners and their agents to charge 6% Stamp Duty on all tenancy & lease agreements in spite of the crushing poverty that is sweeping across the Nation.

What is Tinubu's reaction to this mindless & ill-thought wickedness to further impoverish the ever beaten & battered Nigerians?

Ofcourse, he doesn't care as long as his Bullion Vans keep ferrying in the ill-gotten money.

Listen to me, I swear by all the Irunmoles, that bastard will carry the scar of his unfulfilled ambition to his grave no matter the number human sacrifice he makes.

They keep recycling their family members & friends in the Government while the citizens are left to die in penury.

The other day, the inglorious witch of Bourdillon, who doubles as a Pastor at the RCCG (you can imagine) said Nigerian Youths are lazy & only come her husband's residence to beg for money.

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-blasts-nigerian-youths-says-they-are-lazy-love-easy-money/

This is coming from a thieving bastard who has been a serving Senator since 2011 (3 Terms). A filthy & mindless thieving Politician ordained as a Pastor by another thieving bastard (Enoch Adeboye) whose calling is milking & swindling his gullible sheeples out of their hard-earned money.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/senator-remi-tinubu-ordained-pastor-at-the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god.html

Perhaps, if you & your entire family members have not mortgaged & stolen their future, they wouldn't be coming to Bourdillon to beg you for crumbs.

I hear Seyi Tinubu is currently being groomed as the next Governor of Lagos State? grin

Pelu ashe Obatala, Sango ati Oyeku Meji to wa lenu mii; Orun Alakèji ni iwo ati awon supporters e ma ti lo shèy Governor.

Now, the MODS who are on the payroll of Tinubu can hide this comment or the entire thread again like they did 2days ago - It changes nothing.

As long as I am alive, Tinubu will never smell Asorock, neither will his bastard son smell the seat of the Lagos State Government.

This thing is so pained with his repeated "Bastard" all over his epistle that he may commit suicide soon if care is not taking over Tinubu, were eda, o ma ku iku aimodi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by mu2sa2: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Reference:
I am certain in the decades before 1619 this is precisely how Africans bickered about who had the biggest yam farm, the heaviest pestle and and the shiniest cowries before the European sneaked upon them and placed them all in handcuffs and leg shackles, leading them off into slavery.

Today instead of debating their development, advancement, social cohesion and universal prosperity they are busy bickering about wristwatches and automobiles while wallowing in abject poverty and whike the Chinese build the roads and the railways to be used in ferrying them into another round of slavery.

If you are above the age of ten and are here to join in this show of shame I am just sorry for you, this country and your future if you have any. Just visit forums of other nationals and see what they discourse around the polity.... shameful.
Exactly! Afonjas, ipobians and boko haramites are Nigeria's no.1 problem.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
mu2sa2:
Hahaha, let me try and say it in vernacular for easy comprehension to you. I will be back shortly, if possible.
I don't reply bigot, I was only letting you know you're wrong.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
majamajic:

The topic is about atiku not ngige ! Atiku is from not not east !

Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner

No, the story is the statement and allegations made by Ngige's ex commissioner.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by mu2sa2: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:
I don't reply bigot, I was only letting you know you're wrong.
Wetin be bigotry because I talk am indirectly dat Ngige and Tinubu na political rivals for inside Apc wey dey eye the presidential ticket.
In case this is also incomprehensible, I will translate into mother tongue, if you wish.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Fearlez: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Their press aides are completely daft and not well rounded.

Next time if you're talking about cars your boss owned, especially if you want the public to know he's rich and have driven exotic cars, don't ever mention TOYOTA!
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by lucasalves: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Afonjaz are easily conned,just like Borrowhari conned them into thinking he was bringing change grin
To think that a serving governor of a rich state like Anambra,a former director in d federal civil service with a successful medical practice needs to solicit for a car is ludicrous.
I mean,Ebonyi or Ekiti receives d lowest allocation but any governor from those states can afford whatever car he/she wants

wait do you see any of the so called Afonjas coming out with such disgraceful sentiments like 14 years old girls...
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Tflex01: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Afonjaz are easily conned,just like Borrowhari conned them into thinking he was bringing change grin
To think that a serving governor of a rich state like Anambra,a former director in d federal civil service with a successful medical practice needs to solicit for a car is ludicrous.
I mean,Ebonyi or Ekiti receives d lowest allocation but any governor from those states can afford whatever car he/she wants
Igbos self!
You guys are just too pathetic.

Who brought all these up in the first place??

Was that comment by Ngige at the floor of the house necessary in the first place

Has Tinubu ever replied him

I know Tinubu won't even alter a word till all this is over. That is maturity.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by sulaimania2003(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Do not compare our leader(Tinubu)to your "Drunken Master "
Even the blind can see the difference.
I keep saying it ,You will get no where with these set of funny and unpredictable leaders.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by arukwe123(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
blakkydikky:
....there are so many things involved here; either you didnt read the write-up or you can't comprehend a simple write-up or you just decided to be ignorant or you decided to show the level of your brain to the world by not checking the meaning of kleptomaniac before you typed it.
oga carry your frustrated life away from me abeg. No be me kill your papa
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by blakkydikky(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
arukwe123:
oga carry your frustrated life away from me abeg. No be me kill your papa
(smiles) typical nyamiri osu's piglet... I only pointed to you how you showed your foolishness to the world but all you could mutter from your gutter mouth was rubbish as usual. Is Tinubu the cause of you cursed tribe?
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
mu2sa2:
Wetin be bigotry because I talk am indirectly dat Ngige and Tinubu na political rivals for inside Apc wey dey eye the presidential ticket.
In case this is also incomprehensible, I will translate into mother tongue, if you wish.
Who's Ngige Someone that can't successfully win his state elections. He's no match for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NSK4U(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yebosola:

This thing is so pained with his repeated "Bastard" all over his epistle that he may commit suicide soon if care is not taking over Tinubu, were eda, o ma ku iku aimodi.

He is your brother and I thank God he is rational and logical enough unlike those that stop to beg all and sundry on the streets of Yoruba region and yet would come online to rant in defense of a no career but political jobber who's mortgaged their future and yet advertises it brazenly in a bullion van. At a time, he claimed to be richer than Osun State and a sane person would ask him, what do you do? The answer of course would be that he was Lagos State governor. Ngige of this world being put into the equation was a governor apart from other political offices held, was also a successful medical practitoner of note. Let's learn to speak sense to issue like your brother rightly did, it explains better on how school has trained us.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by dederocs(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
See how this man dey talk...is the monthly returns from market women, security votes and allocations from the FG governor's personal money?

This man just exposed how dead our politics is.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NSK4U(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
blakkydikky:
....too dry like their region that makes even Ngige claimed "I'm a Lagos boy". He couldn't even claim his state.

So in your heart of hearts, you think Lagos is your state or Tinubu's?

For all is on ground and the evidence abound, LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND! .... argue with ya keypad if yu still have one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by blakkydikky(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
NSK4U:

So in your heart of hearts, you think Lagos is your state or Tinubu's?

For all is on ground and the evidence abound, LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND! .... argue with ya keypad if yu still have one.
(smiles) No man's land? Ok,let me not drag thing with you concerning that your statement...reason why you people can't survive without leaving your dry regions for Lagos before you people can amount to anything in life,before you people can be anything in life,before you people can be human.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
NSK4U:

He is your brother and I thank God he is rational and logical enough unlike those that stop to beg all and sundry on the streets of Yoruba region and yet would come online to rant in defense of a no career but political jobber who's mortgaged their future and yet advertises it brazenly in a bullion van. At a time, he claimed to be richer than Osun State and a sane person would ask him, what do you do? The answer of course would be that he was Lagos State governor. Ngige of this world being put into the equation was a governor apart from other political offices held, was also a successful medical practitoner of note. Let's learn to speak sense to issue like your brother rightly did, it explains better on how school has trained us.

1. Renting a BV to ferry your money is not a crime in Nigeria, such issues bug shallow minds, only.

2. Contrary to ignorant and unintelligent ipobian sentiments, Asiwaju Tinubu left public office decades ago, he's a today a businessman with several business interests one of which is Atiku's intels.

3. Tinubu fought and defeated OBJ and the ruling party when Ngige was a nobody and when he was getting hounded by OBJ and the PDP.

4. Tinubu fought, defeated and wrestled the whole of the SW from Jona and the ruling PDP, the so called largest and the most powerful political party in Africa when Ngige was a union entity in his own state.

Who is Ngige and the if rafs speaking for him I n the grand scheme of things in Nigeria?

Asiwaju is a million miles ahead the whole of the SE combined.

You people are always oversetimating your importance, sadly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NSK4U(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Who's Ngige Someone that can't successfully win his state elections. He's no match for Tinubu.

But he held all the positions Tinubu has held and currently a 2 time Minister of which Tinubu has not been. In addition, Ngige is also a successful medical practitoner of note, what more can we have in Tinubu's profile apart from being a political jobber who shamelessly desecrated the mourning and sacred compound of a reputable Afenifere Yoruba leader, Pa R Fasonrati over the latter's loss of daughter by defending Fulani herders, another Afonja betrayal style to curry favour from Fulanis in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
jrusky:
This is a very unfortunate situation see as my people are having headache because of Tinubu. The irony of it is even Tinubu kinsmen maintain their cool and watched how chest beating nonenties busy body mofos from my region suffering from dirhoea of the mouth.

You people are just making Tinubu more popular go an check statistic after Buhari Tinubu is the most talked about politician in Nigeria. You busy attacking him he grows in popularity.

One thing I remember very well is Ngige once came to Lagos begging Tinubu when he was asked to refund cash given to him for his failed campaign then we are all here and read about it when people were pleading on his behalf then but today such an ingrate short brain with short height hurling insults to whom he can never amount to in his present life and the one to come.

My annoyance with Ngige is how can he has issue with Faleke and jumped to Tinubu for just no reason pls why

ewedu be proud of your dirty slum for once kwanu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by akigbemaru: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zoharariel:
Whatever tussle that happens between Tinubu & any Politician is none of my business since all of them are the same bastards fighting for their selfish interest.

Any Yoruba person who wants Tinubu as the President of this shiithole is cursed from generation to generation.

Tinubu's family is not the only family in the Southwest.

And if the greedy & self-centered bastard called Tinubu is the only candidate that the covetous, vacuous & the non-thinking Yorubas have to present for the 2023 Presidential Race, then by all means, the Northerners might as well keep the Presidency.

Tinubu foisted this bastard government on us and rather than being remorseful for the failures, corruption, insecurity & the unfulfilled campaign promises of this useless administration, he's gunning for the Presidency.

Few days ago; The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) ordered all property owners and their agents to charge 6% Stamp Duty on all tenancy & lease agreements in spite of the crushing poverty that is sweeping across the Nation.

What is Tinubu's reaction to this mindless & ill-thought wickedness to further impoverish the ever beaten & battered Nigerians?

Ofcourse, he doesn't care as long as his Bullion Vans keep ferrying in the ill-gotten money.

Listen to me, I swear by all the Irunmoles, that bastard will carry the scar of his unfulfilled ambition to his grave no matter the number human sacrifice he makes.

They keep recycling their family members & friends in the Government while the citizens are left to die in penury.

The other day, the inglorious witch of Bourdillon, who doubles as a Pastor at the RCCG (you can imagine) said Nigerian Youths are lazy & only come her husband's residence to beg for money.

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-blasts-nigerian-youths-says-they-are-lazy-love-easy-money/

This is coming from a thieving bastard who has been a serving Senator since 2011 (3 Terms). A filthy & mindless thieving Politician ordained as a Pastor by another thieving bastard (Enoch Adeboye) whose calling is milking & swindling his gullible sheeples out of their hard-earned money.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/senator-remi-tinubu-ordained-pastor-at-the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god.html

Perhaps, if you & your entire family members have not mortgaged & stolen their future, they wouldn't be coming to Bourdillon to beg you for crumbs.

I hear Seyi Tinubu is currently being groomed as the next Governor of Lagos State? grin

Pelu ashe Obatala, Sango ati Oyeku Meji to wa lenu mii; Orun Alakèji ni iwo ati awon supporters e ma ti lo shèy Governor.

Now, the MODS who are on the payroll of Tinubu can hide this comment or the entire thread again like they did 2days ago - It changes nothing.

As long as I am alive, Tinubu will never smell Asorock, neither will his bastard son smell the seat of the Lagos State Government.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by jrusky(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Just like others before him, he'll eventually carry delegation to Bourdillon to prostrate and beg Asiwaju, they always do.

Bro its so sad. I dislike ingrate with passion.

To be honest this man called Tinubu I'm never his fan nor his kinsmen but that does not mean I should hate him for not doing me any wrong.

The most shocking thing is upon all the hate till this very minute Tinubu has never hurl a single tribal insult on any tribe while one particular tribe I came from has be so busy throwing all kids of insult on him and his tribe.

Pls why
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by jrusky(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
ewedu be proud of your dirty slum for once kwanu

This is it again very arrogant, abusive, rude and nonentity. See your life how miserable it is.

My sincere apology to all responsible Igbos but as for you and your folks you will end your life misrerably I swear because its people like you that use their mouth, their demonic hate gene, abusive, arrogancy and ingratitude to relefate igbo into second class citizen in this country.

Shame on you bollock.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
jrusky:
This is a very unfortunate situation see as my people are having headache because of Tinubu. The irony of it is even Tinubu kinsmen maintain their cool and watched how chest beating nonenties busy body mofos from my region suffering from dirhoea of the mouth.

You people are just making Tinubu more popular go an check statistic after Buhari Tinubu is the most talked about politician in Nigeria. You busy attacking him he grows in popularity.

One thing I remember very well is Ngige once came to Lagos begging Tinubu when he was asked to refund cash given to him for his failed campaign then we are all here and read about it when people were pleading on his behalf then but today such an ingrate short brain with short height hurling insults to whom he can never amount to in his present life and the one to come.

My annoyance with Ngige is how can he has issue with Faleke and jumped to Tinubu for just no reason pls why

For news papers to sell, fro bloggers to get traffic and for politicians to be relevant, they must quote and reference Tinubu.

Tinubu is the most powerful and the most influential man in nigeria and he's not even a public office holder.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
jrusky:

This is it again very arrogant, abusive, rude and nonentity. See your life how miserable it is.

My sincere apology to all responsible Igbos but as for you and your folks you will end your life misrerably I swear because its people like you that use their mouth, their demonic hate gene, abusive, arrogancy and ingratitude to relefate igbo into second class citizen in this country.

Shame on you bollock.
ewedu identify yourself no reasonable igbo man will abandon his own to protect other people's right afonja show yourself and rid yourself slave mentally I spit on your ewedu attitude

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by eagleu: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Anybody can write anything and put on paper. Why didnt Ngige create a VI in Anambra and live at home? Why was ESSDEEmotors in Lagos and Abuja, none in Anambra? Why is Ngige member of Ikoyi Club but not Awka Club?

Where is his pride in his state? There millions of Ngiges out there.

Ibos claim they are marginalized. This is the root cause of your marginalization. Your people lack a sense of pride in their homeland.

You remember that small incident called the civil war?
Where you fought for One Nigeria, forced, and promulgated policies that forced easterners into Lagos?
Yeah, that's it.
Don't become smart by half, or claim amnesia all of a sudden.
When you remember all that your people did, then you for one should stop asking these silly questions about why Igbos were born, grew up, and helped develop Lagos as a city. You can't change reality no matter how much Tinubu tries.

You fought for one Nigeria to bring Igbos to Lagos, do you need another war to force Igbos back to the east? Think about it when next one of you Tinubu internet trolls reels out against Igbos in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NSK4U(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. Renting a BV to ferry your money is not a crime in Nigeria, such issues bug shallow minds, only.

2. Contrary to ignorant and unintelligent ipobian sentiments, Asiwaju Tinubu left public office decades ago, he's a today a businessman with several business interests one of which is Atiku's intels.

3. Tinubu fought and defeated OBJ and the ruling party when Ngige was a nobody and when he was getting hounded by OBJ and the PDP.

4. Tinubu fought, defeated and wrestled the whole of the SW from Jona and the ruling PDP, the so called largest and the most powerful political party in Africa when Ngige was a union entity in his own state.

Who is Ngige and the if rafs speaking for him I n the grand scheme of things in Nigeria?

Asiwaju is a million miles ahead the whole of the SE combined.

You people are always oversetimating your importance, sadly.

hahahaha.....I thought you had substance to offer when you said Tinubu is a business man and only got disappointed to have read all through your line only to find out that everything was empty talk, Tinubu can only be what he is in a region where begging to eat is occupation, we have his type in Igboland like Arthur and of course, there's no special reverence to people of such because we can't ascribe them as models to the younger ones

so when you parroting Tinubu up and down, don't think an Igbo man would sing blindly with you, we don't feed off the crumbs from his table like his wife claimed about you lots in her 'lazy youths speech'��
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
eagleu:

You remember that small incident called the civil war?
Where you fought for One Nigeria, forced, and promulgated policies that forced easterners into Lagos?
Yeah, that's it.
Don't become smart by half, or claim amnesia all of a sudden.
When you remember all that your people did, then you for one should stop asking these silly questions about why Igbos were born, grew up, and helped develop Lagos as a city. You can't change reality no matter how much Tinubu tries.

You fought for one Nigeria to bring Igbos to Lagos, do you need another war to force Igbos back to the east? Think about it when next one of you Tinubu internet trolls reels out against Igbos in Lagos.

How exactly did you help to develop a city that was developed before you showed up from your village?

These Igbos sef..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
NSK4U:

hahahaha.....I thought you had substance to offer when you said Tinubu is a business man and only got disappointed to have read all through your line only to find out that everything was empty talk, Tinubu can only be what he is in a region where begging to eat is occupation, we have his type in Igboland like Arthur and of course, there's no special reverence to people of such because we can't ascribe them as models to the younger ones

so when you parroting Tinubu up and down, don't think an Igbo man would sing blindly with you, we don't feed off the crumbs from his table like his wife claimed about you lots in her 'lazy youths speech'��
[/s]

Typical ignorant ipob rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NSK4U(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
ewedu identify yourself no reasonable igbo man will abandon his own to protect other people's right afonja show yourself and rid yourself slave mentally I spit on your ewedu attitude

hahahaha....buh yu wicked o, yu mean he should identify himself with dat their watery ewedu tin(oh I forgot �‍ they call it soup too)....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.