Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1323 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Please I need your help on this matter, it has been giving me sleepless nights and I want to know how to deal with it.
My problem be say the girl that I'm dating now is disturbing me with some issues.
We started dating around this time last month and we have be okay since then, but she suddenly changed and started demanding money from me, like for subscriptions, food, bills and others. I tried to explain to her that I'm broke and need some time to hustle and work hard for me enough money to give her, but she doesn't want to reason with me and it has been annoying.
So she started to deny me my rights like sex, kissing and other stuffs, I asked her why, and she said she's not in the mood. It has been hard for me to keep my mind away from other girls but I managed to. So I recently borrowed some money from my friends and paid for her subscription— data, gotv and also paid her bills. And gave her some cash. So I spent around 50k on her around that period.
She has been happy and cool with me since then, and we have been having fun, calling each other and stuffs, I mean she really changed for me after everything, unlike before.
But my problem now is that I'm now owning my friends and she has been calling me to sub for her and pay her Bills again and that the last one expired. I wanted to broke up with her but I still love her so much and would like to marry her when I get money, because I'm still Hustling.
She has been avoiding me for now and it's giving me concern. She said that I don't love her because I don't give her stuffs or take her out or buy her things. But the thing is that I love this girl so much and I would like to make her my wife, but she's been disturbing me and it's a distraction to me now.
Even now I've been avoiding some of my friends because I dey own them, please how can I make her reason with me, I mean how can I make things right for her. She changed because I didn't have her what she wanted.
Re: ... by Xenry: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Liabilities everywhere...
Nawao! sad
Re: ... by Nazgul: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
You're broke and currently can't afford to maintain a relationship yet you somehow get yourself entangled with a fellow broke girl like you...is it that some guys are addicted to suffering or what?

At least look for a financially stable girl who wouldn't bug you with unnecessary needs while you work towards putting yourself together financially.

How long do you think you can continue borrowing to please her, my brother help yourself and use your brains before she forces you to relocate permanently to your village.

6 Likes

Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2021

Lol... You must be fool for saying your rights to sex... What makes you think you have the right?

Did you pay her bride price?

You are not funding her and you want sex, don't you know that many ladies today are modified prostitutes? You have to pay before serves nigga.

As for the lady, she is as dumb as you, she only needs a man to feed her, she has no mind of her own or future purpose.

You should both go your separate ways because you both can't give each what the other wants.

In other words you are dating a girl who lacks foresight and only cares about the enjoyment of the moment which obviously you can't give her, dump her and move on, looking for a girl that can stay with a broke guy is like looking for raw diamond in Lagos...

5 Likes

Re: ... by DirtyBoxer(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
I no fit talk
Re: ... by johnnobles: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
I would have love to ask you some questions like "how old you, how experience are you in the dating game, and etc it is not in my character to name people as 'simp"but you see it is what it is. It is very clear even to the blind that she loves your money and not you. It pains me so much to see guys suffers in the hands of ladies emotionally and still claim they love her. What is wrong with our men, it's disgust me so much, to the extend of losing sleep and focus and even seeking advice in social media when you clearly know what to do. As long as you continue to pay her bills you will remain her maga and I tell you she doesn't intend stop using you as an office for the now. I advise you to advice yourself...
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:
You're broke and currently can't afford to maintain a relationship yet you somehow get yourself entangled with a fellow broke girl like you...is it that some guys are addicted to suffering or what?

At least look for a financially stable girl who wouldn't bug you with unnecessary needs while you work towards putting yourself together financially.

How long do you think you can continue borrowing to please her, my brother help yourself and use your brains before she forces you to relocate permanently to your village.
Okay, thank you so much for your advice, Sir.
Re: ... by FunnyDude(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
GatewayP:
[s]Please I need your help on this matter, it has been giving me sleepless nights and I want to know how to deal with it.
Ny problem be say the girl that I'm dating now is disturbing me with some issues.
We started dating around this time last month and we have be okay since then, but she suddenly changed and started demanding money from me, like for subscriptions, food, bills and others. I tried to explain to her that I'm broke and need some time to hustle and work hard for me enough money to give her, but she doesn't want to reason with me and it has been annoying.
So she started to deny me my rights like sex, kissing and other stuffs, I asked her why, and she said she's not in the mood. It has been hard for me to keep my mind away from other girls but I managed to. So I recently borrowed some money from my friends and paid for her subscription— data, gotv and also paid her bills. And gave her some cash. So I spent around 50k on her around that period.
She has been happy and cool with me since then, and we have been having fun, calling each other and stuffs, I mean she really changed for me after everything, unlike before.
But my problem now is that I'm now owning my friends and she has been calling me to sub for her and pay her Bills again and that the last one expired. I wanted to broke up with her but I still love her so much and would like to marry her when I get money, because I'm still Hustling.
She has been avoiding me for now and it's giving me concern. She said that I don't love her because I don't give her stuffs or take her out or buy her things. But the thing is that I love this girl so much and I would like to make her my wife, but she's been disturbing me and it's a distraction to me now.
Even now I've been avoiding some of my friends because I dey own them, please how can I make her reason with me, I mean how can I make things right for her. She changed because I didn't have her what she wanted. [/s]
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
johnnobles:
I would have love to ask you some questions like "how old you, how experience are you in the dating game, and etc it is not in my character to name people as 'simp"but you see it is what it is. It is very clear even to the blind that she loves your money and not you. It pains me so much to see guys suffers in the hands of ladies emotionally and still claim they love her. What is wrong with our men, it's disgust me so much, to the extend of losing sleep and focus and even seeking advice in social media when you clearly know what to do. As long as you continue to pay her bills you will remain her maga and I tell you she doesn't intend stop using you as an office for the now. I advise you to advice yourself...
Thank you so much for your advice, But my problem is that she doesn't value my love for her and it pains me so much. I tried to talk to her about the whole thing but she isn't listening. Well, I'm old enough to get married, it's only money that is lacking, but I'm still Hustling for it.
Re: ... by healthbing(f): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
First of all sex,kiss is not your right because you're not married.
Secondly sub,bill,data etc are not your responsibility because she's not yet your wife..All these things are meant to be done out of love..
And as it stands now your relationship is one sided..
Any girl that will make you be in debt and still be asking for more is not worth it..she's supposed to be supporting you to achieve your dream instead of trying to milk you dry..
My only advise for you is use your head not your heart.
She's just exploiting you because she has your mumu button..
Dear run!! And focus on building yourself first..
True Love will come in due time without stress..
She clearly needs money and not love I won't judge her for that anyways.
Use your head bro
Re: ... by immortalcrown(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
If you insist on moving on with her, RIP or happy heartbreak in advance. Yours will not be hard for you to keep. The one that is too demanding is just a devourer. But let me tell you one truth. She has another man that is better than you in bed. She may even be using your money to maintain him. The only thing a poor man can use to hold a girl like her is sexual satisfaction.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
healthbing:
First of all sex,kiss is not your right because you're not married.
Secondly sub,bill,data etc are not your responsibility because she's not yet your wife..All these things are meant to be done out of love..
And as it stands now your relationship is one sided..
Any girl that will make you be in debt and still be asking for more is not worth it..she's supposed to be supporting you to achieve your dream instead of trying to milk you dry..
My only advise for you is use your head not your heart.
She's just exploiting you because she has your mumu button..
Dear run!! And focus on building yourself first..
True Love will come in due time without stress..
She clearly needs money and not love I won't judge her for that anyways.
Use your head bro
Thank you for your advice, I'm happy that this is coming from her fellow girl, I wish she can be as reasonable as you and then understand me. I really found your comment useful, Thank you for that.
Re: ... by JOACHINpedro: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
My right to sex and kisses

People dey for this Earth jareh grin
Re: ... by Angelacruz: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
to slap u dey hungry me...

1 Like

Re: ... by Stockquality: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
100. I dont mean 100%.
I mean this is clearly a case of 100 level beginner love. The feeling you get moving around with a 100level girl within your hostel,after sexing her. U will be feeling like a big boy.
Re: ... by lilvicky68(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Oga stop managing a liability..let her move..

1 Like

Re: ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
WTF?? What in the bleeping hell? With all this flags you still prefer the Illusions that reality?
She changed because you let her know you couldn't do without her,sorry but your own na simping pro max wtf?
Re: ... by ChrisLegacy007: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
premium stupidity..
Re: ... by Liposure: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Love is all about sharing, caring and supporting one another.A girl that demands like its her right is a total baggage to her bf and such girls are parasitic to the growth of r/ship because they will never make things work. Its time you grow some balls and be honest with her.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall In Love. I'm Warning You! / BDC Operators In Ibadan / Femi Otedola All Smiles As He Strikes Pose With Temi And Her Fiance Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.