Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (43021 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

When are you gonna do justice to all the pending questions before thee?

Shimmei, nothing is pending. I showed you where the Term "LORD OF LORD/KING OF KING" was cribbed from and what was your response? You said I should tell you how that apply to my Prophet!

On where Moses gave Virgins to Jehovah as his share of War spoils (32 actually) read the Book of Numbers you will find it therein.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Shimmei, nothing is pending. I showed you where the Term "LORD OF LORD/KING OF KING" was cribbed from and what was your response? You said I should tell you how that apply to my Prophet!

On where Moses gave Virgins to Jehovah as his share of War spoils (32 actually) read the Book of Numbers you will find it therein.

Is Muhammad King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Messiah, prophecied in the Bible?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
You're still in existence shocked

Lukuluku69:

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Is Muhammad King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Messiah, prophecied in the Bible?

Here we go again! Please quote the portion where "A KING OF KINGS/LORD OF LORDS" was foretold/prophesiced in the Bible and also where it was written that the Messaiah is King of Kings.
Please do the above for everyone to see.
I showed you that The Persians called their Kings thus. You know why? They were the World's first Super Power. They conquered Nations and appropriately called their Kings: Lord of Lords. Everyone pay tributes the one Yorubas called "ISAKOLE" Bible Redactors cribbed the idea and fastened it on Jesus.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
AgentNairaland:
You're still in existence shocked

Aholah, the Power to Life and to Death is with God ALONE. When it is my time, I will go. And very Christian of you to wish me so. Christ would be proud of you.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Here we go again! Please quote the portion where "A KING OF KINGS/LORD OF LORDS" was foretold/prophesiced in the Bible and also where it was written that the Messaiah is King of Kings.
Please do the above for everyone to see.
I showed you that The Persians called their Kings thus. You know why? They were the World's first Super Power. They conquered Nations and appropriately called their Kings: Lord of Lords. Everyone pay tributes the one Yorubas called "ISAKOLE" Bible Redactors cribbed the idea and fastened it on Jesus.

I have shown this to you many times, but you attached Muhammad as the one Prophecied in the book of Zachariah and Isaiah.. In just one word, is Muhammad the MESSAIH, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS prophecied in Bible? YES or NO
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

I have shown this to you many times, but you attached Muhammad as the one Prophecied in the book of Zachariah and Isaiah.. In just one word, is Muhammad the MESSAIH, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS prophecied in Bible? YES or NO

Oga Ade, the Phrase/Title "KING OF KINGS/LORD OF LORDS" was mentioned five (5) times in the Bible. Twice(2) for Persian Kings, once (1) for a Babylonian King- in the Old Testament. The remaining two was used for Jesus in the New Testament and this two times in a FUTURE SENSE! Meaning he is not king of kings now but when he comes again in the future. Can you see my point now? And to be sure, post your Zacharia and Isaiah here again and let see if that Title is part of that Prophecy! At least let the whole Nairaland see that I am a Liar!

As for the Bible foretelling Prophet Muhammad, please read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60. He was the One that preached in Tema and Wilderness of Paran among Kadarites (Arabs). The Tribes of Nabaioths came to him and Sheba (Yemen) came to him too.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Oga Ade, the Phrase/Title "KING OF KINGS/LORD OF LORDS" was mentioned five (5) times in the Bible. Twice(2) for Persian Kings, once (1) for a Babylonian King- in the Old Testament. The remaining two was used for Jesus in the New Testament and this two times in a FUTURE SENSE! Meaning he is not king of kings now but when he comes again in the future. Can you see my point now? And to be sure, post your Zacharia and Isaiah here again and let see if that Title is part of that Prophecy! At least let the whole Nairaland see that I am a Liar!

As for the Bible foretelling Prophet Muhammad, please read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60. He was the One that preached in Tema and Wilderness of Paran among Kadarites (Arabs). The Tribes of Nabaioths came to him and Sheba (Yemen) came to him too.

LUKU, So Muhammad was foretold as MESSIAH in Book of Isaiah, tell me what stopped allah for not calling him as MESSIAH throughout the Quran? grin

See how Alfa sule with imam Hussain has brainwashed you grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, the Power to Life and to Death is with God ALONE. When it is my time, I will go. And very Christian of you to wish me so. Christ would be proud of you.

The power to life not with allah right? I see, no wonder Muhammad was abandoned in grave
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
AgentNairaland:

The power to life not with allah right? I see, no wonder Muhammad was abandoned in grave

allah only has power to MANUFACTURE VIRGINS grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Kingspin(m): 4:52am On Oct 31, 2020
budaatum:

Provide sources for this claim please, I hate being ignorant.
Mohammad and his followers fight many physical wars from Mecca to Africa countries. The Prophet once settle in Mecca after managed toppled the ruler, Then forth it assumed as Muslims birthplace till date

Go and read
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Aholah: God, Allah, Eledumare, Chineke, Alaha, Eloha, Olohun and many others are ways every culture, every language refers to the Creator of ALL. Call HIM any name as long as it doesn't conjure in your mind images of monkeys, men, celestials we Muslims have no issue with that.

And talking about power of life and death, according to your records did Jehovah not insist that Jesus must sha die despite the latter's plea to let this cup pass? Did Moses not died and buried? So, why are you foaming in the mouth Prophet Muhammad died? He is a man and ALL MEN will DIE.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

LUKU, So Muhammad was foretold as MESSIAH in Book of Isaiah, tell me what stopped allah for not calling him as MESSIAH throughout the Quran? grin

See how Alfa sule with imam Hussain has brainwashed you grin

Messaiah: What and who is meant by that Title? Going thru the Christian Bible, the word "MASIH/MASAH" came up over a thousand times. It simply means: Annointed or to annoint. Every Prophet of God is an Annointed. Annointed of who? God the Creator. Cyrus a Persian was called annointed in the Bible as well as dozens other items. What the Bible Redactos/Translators did is to translate "annointed" for others where that word occurs and translate Christos (you guessed right the Greeks!) when the word occur for Jesus. That way it becomes unique sort of.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kingspin:
Mohammad and his followers fight many physical wars from Mecca to Africa countries. The Prophet once settle in Mecca after managed toppled the ruler, Then forth it assumed as Muslims birthplace till date

Go and read

1.Please provide the name of the Meccan Ruler that was toppled.

2. Please provide the Birthplace of Muhammad as different from Mecca.

3. Please provide the Names of the Towns/Cities/Provinces that Muhammad and his follower fought many physical wars in Africa countries.

Notice that I left out Mecca in my 3rd question because he indeed fought with fellow Arabs in Badr, Uhud and Battle of the Trenches. All in Arabia and among Arabs.

Oya Mr. Read wide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Kingspin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1.Please provide the name of the Meccan Ruler that was toppled.

2. Please provide the Birthplace of Muhammad as different from Mecca.

3. Please provide the Names of the Towns/Cities/Provinces that Muhammad and his follower fought many physical wars in Africa countries.

Notice that I left out Mecca in my 3rd question because he indeed fought with fellow Arabs in Badr, Uhud and Battle of the Trenches. All in Arabia and among Arabs.

Oya Mr. Read wide.
Go and read
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kingspin:
Go and read
Please give me Book names to read from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Messaiah: What and who is meant by that Title? Going thru the Christian Bible, the word "MASIH/MASAH" came up over a thousand times. It simply means: Annointed or to annoint. Every Prophet of God is an Annointed. Annointed of who? God the Creator. Cyrus a Persian was called annointed in the Bible as well as dozens other items. What the Bible Redactos/Translators did is to translate "annointed" for others where that word occurs and translate Christos (you guessed right the Greeks!) when the word occur for Jesus. That way it becomes unique sort of.

1. You just like disgracing Muhammad here.. If Muhammad was a true Prophet of God please show me where it's written that HE WAS ANOINTED as a Prophet?

What I typed was: there is a verse in your Bible that Moses gave Jehovah about 25 Virgins on his return from killings commanded by Jehovah as his share of the war spoils. Help look for it and post here..

2. SLAVE Lukuluku69, when are you showing the verse, or Google has disapointed you?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kingspin:

Go and read

I will go and read when I am provided with sources to read please. Thanks in advance.

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Please give me Book names to read from.
Kingspin, please, we beg you.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

1. You just like disgracing Muhammad here.. If Muhammad was a true Prophet of God please show me where it's written that HE WAS ANOINTED as a Prophet?

What I typed was: there is a verse in your Bible that Moses gave Jehovah about 25 Virgins on his return from killings commanded by Jehovah as his share of the war spoils. Help look for it and post here..

2. SLAVE Lukuluku69, when are you showing the verse, or Google has disapointed you?

Lukuluku69 or what is your name, don't be so stupid trying ignoring questions like this
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
budaatum:

I will go and read when I am provided with sources to read please. Thanks in advance.

How many times would I provide source for what I said?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

allah only has power to MANUFACTURE VIRGINS grin

Gbam wink 72 virgins each
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Intrepid01(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Have you ever wondered if it is possible that with the popularity of Christianity and it's mass number of members, if there can be a country that has no single church talk more of churches?

If No then fasten your seat belts as I take you on this journey of finding out this fact.

the question is which country in the world of over 190 countries will be the one that will have no Church in it , and the answer is Saudi Arabia. TheWestern Asian country is the only country in the world where there is no single church.

This country is consisting the bulk of the Arabian peninsula, with a land area of approximately 2,150,000 km2, it is geographically the largest sovereign states in West Asia and the second largest in the Arab world after Algeria.

See another lie from the pit of hell...there are churches in Saudi Arabia Mr. Gullible...the only thing is that there are no churches in their holy cities like Mecca and Medina but there are churches in places like Jedda!
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by orisa37: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2020
All the OSAMA BIN LADEN, QASSEMS, QUSSEMS, QISSEMS MUHAMMADS AND OBAMAS OF THIS WORLD ARE FROM SAUDI ARABIA.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by orisa37: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2020
NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IS ACTING A SCRIPT FROM SAUDI ARABIA.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2020
RightChannel:

Gbam wink 72 virgins each

Exactly
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lukuluku69 Are you on Airplane mode as usual

1. If Muhammad was a true Prophet of God please show me where it's written that HE WAS ANOINTED as a Prophet?

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
Lukuluku69 Are you on Airplane mode as usual

1. If Muhammad was a true Prophet of God please show me where it's written that HE WAS ANOINTED as a Prophet?

Shimmei:
1. In Islam, Prophets are above other mortals, so the Judeo-Christian idea of anyone proclaiming someone a Prophet by way of annointing is foreign to me. Prophets are called by God thru Words of Inspiration and every other Mortals listen and obey. God decides who a Prophet is and not humans. So, take your annointing to your Churches and keep annointing every Tom............

2. On the issue of Moses sharing a PORTION OF WAR SPOILS with the LORD who commanded Moses to go Warring, I have actually posted it here sometimes ago. (I will look for the Thread). But for your education, get your Bible in a Language you are good in and open to the Books of Numbers Chapter 31. Read from Verse 1 to the end but if you are lazy, the Verse you are looking for is Verse 40. Be kind enough to copy and paste it here.

32 Prime Girls for The LORD on the Authority of Moses.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
RightChannel:

Lukuluku69 or what is your name, don't be so stupid trying ignoring questions like this

Shimmei, Numbers Chapter 31. Please read thru the whole chapter. And slowly read Verse 40!
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Shimmei:
1. In Islam, Prophets are above other mortals, so the Judeo-Christian idea of anyone proclaiming someone a Prophet by way of annointing is foreign to me. Prophets are called by God thru Words of Inspiration and every other Mortals listen and obey. God decides who a Prophet is and not humans. So, take your annointing to your Churches and keep annointing every Tom............

Slave Lukuluku, did I asked you to narrate the last episode of Super story? Since Muhammad was called by allah as you claimed, then show the verse and chapter where it's written that MUHAMMAD WAS ANOINTED afterall you could see how Quran exalts Jesus Christ more than Muhammad thereby calling him as our MESSIAH

Lukuluku69:

2. On the issue of Moses sharing a PORTION OF WAR SPOILS with the LORD who commanded Moses to go Warring, I have actually posted it here sometimes ago. (I will look for the Thread). But for your education, get your Bible in a Language you are good in and open to the Books of Numbers Chapter 31. Read from Verse 1 to the end but if you are lazy, the Verse you are looking for is Verse 40. Be kind enough to copy and paste it here.

32 Prime Girls for The LORD on the Authority of Moses.

Are you ashamed to copy and paste the verse here so as not to be woefully disgrace as usual..

My God is not your god you called allah that's good at manufacturing virgins grin your god allah turns its own paradise to garden of sxxx where you slaves shall be fvcking day and night
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Shimmei, Numbers Chapter 31. Please read thru the whole chapter. And slowly read Verse 40!

Nutter, You just want to by fire by force attach Muhammad into the Bible. Why Not finish what you started, let's see the chapter and verse here or are you scared of posting it here?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lukuluku69:

You have nothing to offer it's just a waste of time interacting with u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.