Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (43071 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 3:58am On Nov 07, 2020
Intrepid01:

See another lie from the pit of hell...there are churches in Saudi Arabia Mr. Gullible...the only thing is that there are no churches in their holy cities like Mecca and Medina but there are churches in places like Jedda!

Tell us the name of that church and location in Saudi Arabia?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 4:08am On Nov 07, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah: God, Allah, Eledumare, Chineke, Alaha, Eloha, Olohun and many others are ways every culture, every language refers to the Creator of ALL. Call HIM any name as long as it doesn't conjure in your mind images of monkeys, men, celestials we Muslims have no issue with that.

And talking about power of life and death, according to your records did Jehovah not insist that Jesus must sha die despite the latter's plea to let this cup pass? Did Moses not died and buried? So, why are you foaming in the mouth Prophet Muhammad died? He is a man and ALL MEN will DIE.

That's why allah is NOT God, Jehovah has power to life and death through him Jesus Christ was able to resurrected on the third day. Your god allah was only good at making virgins available for you aftermath, while God promised his Children eternal LIFE after death allah on the other hand promised you slaves enough sexual enjoying in sxxx paradise called janah, is that one true God?

Your god couldn't save Muhammad, abandoned him in grave despite all what Muhammad did to make Islam stand..
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 4:09am On Nov 07, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

allah only has power to MANUFACTURE VIRGINS grin

Just imagine
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Intrepid01(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Tell us the name of that church and location in Saudi Arabia?

I’m coming o...Mr. Inec taking census..mtchewww
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Intrepid01:

I pray google won't disapoint you
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Intrepid01:

You're coming to consult your imamu grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Shimmei, nothing is pending. I showed you where the Term "LORD OF LORD/KING OF KING" was cribbed from and what was your response? You said I should tell you how that apply to my Prophet!

On where Moses gave Virgins to Jehovah as his share of War spoils (32 actually) read the Book of Numbers you will find it therein.

One greatest thing you don't know is that calling Muhammad as MESSIAH means Muhammad was God which is blasphemy under islamic law because only God can save
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I pray google won't disapoint you

Very funny grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Very funny grin

Indeed funny my sister
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Slave, where are you again?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
RightChannel:

On airplane mode as usual
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
RightChannel:

You are a slave too
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 5:14am On Jan 01, 2021
SheikhMuniru:

You are a slave too

Mumu sit down there dey call Children of God slaves of ur god allah grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2021
RightChannel:

Mumu sit down there dey call Children of God slaves of ur god allah grin

Either you like it or not you are slave of God your bibles confirmed it
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2021
SharonLoveth:

One greatest thing you don't know is that calling Muhammad as MESSIAH means Muhammad was God which is blasphemy under islamic law because only God can save

The Messiah is never God.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Who is that Messiah then?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lukuluku69:

And who is he?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Is Messiah satan If Not God?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Emmanuelcann: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
You will most likely be wrong. A Church is not a building that constitutes a meeting place but an organised assembly of Baptized believers. It doesn't matter where they gather to meet - even if it's under a mango tree. There's likely Churches in Saudi Arabia!
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2021
SharonLoveth:

Is Messiah satan If Not God?

So, Satan is the opposite of God? The Jews expecting the Messiah, were they expecting God?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Who is that Messiah then?

Go read what the Jews understand of their expected Messiah.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 1:12pm On May 12, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Go read what the Jews understand of their expected Messiah.

Is that the answer to question I asked from you?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 1:13pm On May 12, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
You will most likely be wrong. A Church is not a building that constitutes a meeting place but an organised assembly of Baptized believers. It doesn't matter where they gather to meet - even if it's under a mango tree. There's likely Churches in Saudi Arabia!

Then give us the name of that church and address in Saudi Arabia
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Is that the answer to question I asked from you?

Aholibah, you have issues reading up on those you worship again?

Read from their own Records what they understand by the coming of the Messiah promised them then you can have a balanced view of their National aspiration.

The record you have was that of the European who adopted the Jewish God.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Emmanuelcann: 2:26pm On May 12, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Then give us the name of that church and address in Saudi Arabia
Right. So that you can send Saudi agents to kill them off?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 2:38pm On May 12, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
Right. So that you can send Saudi agents to kill them off?

Did I resemble a Muslim and terrorist?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 2:42pm On May 12, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah, you have issues reading up on those you worship again?

Read from their own Records what they understand by the coming of the Messiah promised them then you can have a balanced view of their National aspiration.

The record you have was that of the European who adopted the Jewish God.

Slave you've come again, you said Messiah is Not God then who's that Messiah is the question? Are you scared answering dummy
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Emmanuelcann: 2:44pm On May 12, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Did I resemble a Muslim and terrorist?
Welcome to the new nigeria!
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 3:01pm On May 12, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
Welcome to the new nigeria!

You mean the one you're been treated like slaves?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Slave you've come again, you said Messiah is Not God then who's that Messiah is the question? Are you scared answering dummy

Aholah, the day I will be scared to answer your dumb questions will never come.

Like I said, go read up on what the Jews understand as regards the Messiah. Were they expecting God to come and die to forgive Mankind transgressions?

Were they expecting a Messiah they will kill, who will ask them to submit to a pagan power in Rome?

Aholah, go do some reading I swear you need it.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 3:15pm On May 12, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, the day I will be scared to answer your dumb questions will never come.

Like I said, go read up on what the Jews understand as regards the Messiah. Were they expecting God to come and die to forgive Mankind transgressions?

Were they expecting a Messiah they will kill, who will ask them to submit to a pagan power in Rome?

Aholah, go do some reading I swear you need it.

This is how you're been flogged while in Arabic school, simple question is giving you headache.. WHO IS THAT MESSIAH? Are you scared to name that Messiah? Thought you're adequately equipped by refering to someone to do more readings

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.