Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? (2469 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Karlifate: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, it's quite pathetic that you don't know what broke shame mean in a simple term.
Walk:
We were never talking about mocking guys, why did you bring that up? Pathetic.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

That is why many of you are devalued by men. When you get treated like trash, you go on social media and start wailing about how some guy used and dumped you. What exactly would it cost you if you decided to make that wealth by yourself?
The last time i checked, both sexes go online and rant and many guys get devalued by ladies too, so? The difference is the magnitude of the usage. On the while, you complain about being used by us after purchasing things you willingly did.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Karlifate:
Yeah, it's quite pathetic that you don't know what broke shame mean in a simple term.
k. Now if you'll let me, better men await me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2020
ipain:
And what will you be doing while he gets rich? Oh let me guess: You hope he comes for people like you so that you can spread your legs and birth babies, become a house wife and live life like you are not capable of any tangible achievement except as a baby factory?

Pathetic...

Then it is safe to say Nigerian women do not love without some contractual attachments in whatever relationship they find themselves, albeit infinitesimal to the consciouness of unsuspected men.

Would it be fair IF I dare say Nigerian men should start looking to foreign women, who put genuine affection above materialism? I personally hate the idea of thinking that someone is ONLY with me because of the money I have or achievements, which connotes that the day I lost those materials, is the day I would stop getting whatever affection they once had for me.

Sincerely, it is time to look outside my shores and explore the world!
I did not read all the jargons you wrote bro, just the first part. I'm a career woman and that should settle it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Karlifate: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Stop walking, take a ride.
Au revoir!
Walk:
k. Now if you'll let me, better men await me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ipain: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
I did not read all the jargons you wrote bro, just the first part. I'm a career woman and that should settle it.

Career woman get grade or levels. Even bus conductor na career.

Your previous comments gave you away and projected a mental picture of your background.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Humanoid01(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
The last time i checked, both sexes go online and rant and many guys get devalued by men too, so? The difference is the magnitude of the usage. On the while, you complain about being used by us after purchasing things you willingly did.
And then, if we decide not to do any giveaways, we'd be tagged stingy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

And then, if we decide not to do any giveaways, we'd be tagged stingy.
Yes, 'cause that's what you have to offer. If you don't give it, of what use are you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Humanoid01(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
Yes, 'cause that's what you have to offer. If you don't give it, of what use are you?
Why do you think you deserve those giveaways?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2020
ipain:

Career woman get grade or levels. Even bus conductor na career.

Your previous comments gave you away and projected a mental picture of your background.

Good you said mental, as we'll agree that they are different shades of mental capacity. Therefore, at just the peripheral stage of mental capacity, your mental projections are dismissable. So, it isn't valid.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

Why do you think you deserve those giveaways?
Of what use is a relationship if you can't be there for each other? That said, nobody deserve anything, but a lady gotta choose what will bring her comfort. Not as a necessity but as a benchmark and a standard.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Cause they have no hope of getting rich

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Humanoid01(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
Of what use is a relationship if you can't be there for each other? That said, nobody deserve anything, but a lady gotta choose what will bring her comfort. Not as a necessity but as a benchmark and a standard.
Men need comfort too. As a woman, what do you think you can offer, to provide that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by ekaF(f): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

That is why many of you are devalued by men. When you get treated like trash, you go on social media and start wailing about how some guy used and dumped you. What exactly would it cost you if you decided to make that wealth by yourself?

Why are you still talking to her. She's the poster girl for the hoes we should men should.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

Men need comfort too. As a woman, what do you think you can offer, to provide that?
Point of correction. Some men need comfort and that's why a man is okay with visiting a brothel for just 5 minutes pleasure, when, if he really needs comfort, he could get a lady.

As to your question, a man gets what a man gives. That is, a man gets what he sacrificies into the relationship. If you give me your time, i'll give you mine, if you give me your ideas, i'll give you mine, if you give me comfort, that's what you'll get and same with money. I am that generous.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Humanoid01(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
Point of correction. Some men need comfort and that's why a man is okay with visiting a brothel for just 5 minutes pleasure, when, if he really needs comfort, he could get a lady.

As to your question, a man gets what a man gives. That is, a man gets what he sacrificies into the relationship. If you give me your time, i'll give you mine, if you give me your ideas, i'll give you mine, if you give me comfort, that's what you'll get and same with money. I am that generous.
That's pretty selfish from a woman's perspective, I must say. Why does it have to be the man to be the first giver?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? by Walk(f): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

That's pretty selfish from a woman's perspective, I must say. Why does it have to be the man to be the first giver?
I think i've entertained you long enough, so let me be, i desire solitude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) / Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf / Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.