Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title (24809 Views)

Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / Ronaldo Scores In The 10th Consecutive Serie A Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by majamajic(m): 6:07am On Jul 27, 2020
ThierryJay:
Congrats to CR7 for the title win. All win na win sha.

Just to bear in mind that, if it was Aubameyang or even Danny Ings that went to Juve last season, they both would have also won the Scudetto twice. Such is the dominance of the Juventus machinery over its Serie A competitors. Even Sarri, with his supposedly poor tactics (an accusation from CR7 fans), and who has never won a league trophy before, could not deny Juve of their 9th successive Serie A title even if he wanted.

And CR7 had better stay with Juve to boost his stats-padding with his penalty legacy, because the Serie A awards penalties like no other league does, due to their bizarre VAR rules on hand-balls. He has already taken 14 penalties in the league alone this season and missed two. Even Immobile has also taken 14 penalties and scored all 14 (I think). No wonder the Serie A is currently a striker's haven. When a whopping 40% of your total goals come from penalties, what other kind of easy gifts are you then looking for?

I will beg anybody that wants to reply me to please respond with sense, as I have no strength to be upgrading people's IQ on a Monday.

Messi scored 15 penalty goals in 2011/2012 season in Spain I think , pls check !
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Bossman25(m): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Hahahaha! Yea right.....I thought he was going for the highest goal scorer....he wants to touch Immobiles priced possession...Pendu can only dream.
Even without Pendu, ....Juve will win the league eyes closed.
Pendu is just a waste of space. Free Scudetto title....no rivalry.

wealthgoddess:
Lovely, great and handsome football player very good in what he does and quiet popular too.
I don't love football oo but Ronaldo is really a football great.

Messi? well looking at the poor Barcelona team then you would realize that it takes the skills of an Alien to win six balloon'dor or whatever they call it in such a terribly weak team.
lol my verdict...all win na win all goals na goals but someone is having a good time and one motherfucker is always working up his ass to create passes and assists for some useless players that keep wasting it.

AHAA...RONALDO IS MY CHOICE ANYDAY ANYTIME...SUCH A CUTE MAN AND GOOD WITH GOALS.
I DON'T LIKE MESSI FOR NO REASON BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE PITCH...

I BOW FOR THE BALL GOD

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Bossman25(m): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2020
See wetin this one talk....na so Pendu still dey wait to play that Penalty in sabi against Napoli for Supercoppa ooo! Ohhh! In don play am abii......If Pendu sabi ....why in wait that time na.........Lol

blastac:

If he like make he score 100 penalty e still be goal.. if penalty easy Messi for carry Copa america

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by zeusdgrt(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2020
ThierryJay:

Just to bear in mind that, if it was Aubameyang or even Danny Ings that went to Juve last season, they both would have also won the Scudetto twice. Such is the dominance of the Juventus machinery over its Serie A competitors. Even Sarri, with his supposedly poor tactics (an accusation from CR7 fans), and who has never won a league trophy before, could not deny Juve of their 9th successive Serie A title even if he wanted.

And CR7 had better stay with Juve to boost his stats-padding with his penalty legacy, because the Serie A awards penalties like no other league does, due to their bizarre VAR rules on hand-balls. He has already taken 14 penalties in the league alone this season and missed two. Even Immobile has also taken 14 penalties and scored all 14 (I think). No wonder the Serie A is currently a striker's haven. When a whopping 40% of your total goals come from penalties, what other kind of easy gifts are you then looking for?

I will beg anybody that wants to reply me to please respond with sense, as I have no strength to be upgrading people's IQ on a Monday.
Assumptions.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Bossman25(m): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2020
It is not now...it was a small deal until Pendu see penalty as an avenue to booast his goal per game ratio....the nutmeg marchat go step up to play am...Only for him to score and jubilate that is Suiiiii.....like say na Puskas Goal...Lol..
Help me tell Pendu say him penalty for supercoppa him Neva play am ooo.....

blastac:
Free me abeg.. na messi fans begin underrate penalty kick as if it's not a good avenue to score goals..

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by zeusdgrt(m): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Bossman25:
See wetin this one talk....na so Pendu still dey wait to play that Penalty in sabi against Napoli for Supercoppa ooo! Ohhh! In don play am abii......If Pendu sabi ....why in wait that time na.........Lol

U made no sense
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by zeusdgrt(m): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Bossman25:
Hahahaha! Yea right.....I thought he was going for the highest goal scorer....he wants to touch Immobiles priced possession...Pendu can only dream.
Even without Pendu, ....Juve will win the league eyes closed.
Pendu is just a waste of space. Free Scudetto title....no rivalry.

Hate him or not.....4 different leagues,four different titles,goals and assist in 4 different teams,4 different league coaches,4 different managerial approach from wide range of different managers,country title won unlike ur midget making Barca his village so that they will build a team around him grin grin drink snipper if e pain u CR7 is the best we have even imagine different records being set at 4 different leagues. grin grin grin
Messi can never shine in another team if I dey lie try use Argentina as case study grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by imperiouxx(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2020
AKzee:
Looking at the current stand, the dominance is gradually coming to an end. Congratulations to them.

AC Milan seems to be coming back. The lockdown has jumpstarted the whole team. 10 matches played, 7 wins 3 draws and with many goals. That's the best performance they've ever put up since the past few years.

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2020
majamajic:

Messi scored 15 penalty goals in 2011/2012 season in Spain I think , pls check !

17 penalties, not 15.

Immobile scored 2 penalties last night, no one called him a penalty merchant. 3 of Immobile's last 5 goals were penalties.

Aubameyang scored a penalty yesterday, also Danny Ings nobody talked.

Well i guess being the world's best player also means more criticisms from lowlifes.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Rilwayne001: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2020
ThierryJay:

You sounding pained and hungry, you need serious help.

Your Almighty Messi could have left Barcelona and try something else too. That's how we know the boss.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo is a God

No one, i mean no one comes close at all. There are no comparisons.

He single handedly carried a below average Juve team to the title.

G.O.A.T

I'd like to see Pessi come to Juventus and win every title in the "farmers league" as it's being called by his toy boys.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12005732_screenshot20200726152328twitterlite_jpegcbed83813a8c1e01c22c314f7a7e5bef

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12006428_ed4cyevwsambqqb1_jpeg28dc5d605a586393dc60585188e2596e

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by amstamon: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
This is why I prefer English league to every other league, it is exciting, unpredictable, can be won by any team, not all this one sided champions league in Europe making football look dull
Pele.. the same English league competitive teams atletico dey beat any day any time grin grin grin, even sevila also. grin grin talk less of Madrid and barca.
except on rare occasions like Liverpool last season,

7 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Rilwayne001: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Meanwhile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by khingTony(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Meanwhile cheesy
Subtract the penalties, then update your post smiley

Peace

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:
It should be "Juventus leads penaldo to his 2nd Seria A title". Ronaldo is just a penalty Marchant. Subtract his penalty goals from his real goals and he will be left with nothing.

Define Real Goal and give 10 examples of how a real go should look like.. if you can't... You're a clot chaser..

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by retake89(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:
It should be "Juventus leads penaldo to his 2nd Seria A title". Ronaldo is just a penalty Marchant. Subtract his penalty goals from his real goals and he will be left with nothing.

Just shurrup ya mawt. As if ur Hausa goat no dey score penalty
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by obonujoker(m): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Many pained Messi fans on this thread..... grin
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bewla(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:
I smell Mes-chit
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by EmperorFred: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2020
wealthgoddess:
Lovely, great and handsome football player very good in what he does and quiet popular too.

Messi? well looking at the poor Barcelona team then you would realize that it takes the skills of an Alien to win six balloon'dor or whatever they call it in such a terribly weak team.
lol my verdict...all win na win all goals na goals but someone is having a good time and one motherfucker is always working up his ass to create passes and assists for some useless players that keep wasting it.

AHAA...RONALDO IS MY CHOICE ANYDAY ANYTIME...SUCH A CUTE MAN AND GOOD WITH GOALS.

I BOW FOR THE BALL GOD
you go like suck his dick?
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bewla(m): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2020
khingTony:

Subtract the penalties, then update your post smiley

Peace
is this another criteria to goal count now again

mess- chit

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by dapsoneh: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2020
wealthgoddess:

I BOW FOR THE BALL GOD
Ronaldo is a machine, he works no doubt about that but then he calculates well knowing fully well he wants to win league in every popular country b4 he retires, hence the need to go for the old lady while leaving the best club in the Europe (Madrid) at that moment. I imagine why he did not go to Napoli, Inter or Sampdoria to achieve that aim.
The Same is applicable to mercy, if he goes to either Liverpool or Man City today, he stands a chance of winning the premierleagu and even champions league.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Ridiculous. 9 I’m a row? The serie A is not competitive at all. It’s worse that la Liga sef. At least two teams win it there. This is why I love the EPL. The most competitive and exciting league in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by kolade560: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
Competitive??
A League where one team has won 9 consecutive League titles??

38 Titles , more than what AC Milan and Inter Milan combined has won??

Juventus= PSG of SerieA!!

If Gerrard comes out of retirement today and play for Juventus, he would win a League title!!

he will also win five ballondor in different league.....jealous buffoon

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by MiddleDimension: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
imobile has scored as many penalties
JoshOxborn:
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
wealthgoddess:

I BOW FOR THE BALL GOD

Have it in mind that Juventus have been winning the league consistently without Ronaldo. Ronaldo only signed up to take advantage of that. Meaning, without him the league still belong to Juventus. The Madrid he left just won a league tittle after how years . However, I like Ronaldo and I really like him but let the truth be told

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by kolade560: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Ijaya123:

What a lame attempt to belittle someone achievement. The hatred you Messi fans have for this guy is just an indication that he is doing something right. He lives rent-free in your heads.

So penalties are not part of the game or are not goal? Messi scored 17 penalties in 2012 when he won the Ballon d’or and he was not called a penalty merchant. If penalty is that easy to score, he would have had one international trophy to his name.

Take away Ronaldo’s goals this season and tell me where the club will be.

Give it up for a true legend, CR7 the King.

u finish am bro grin
Ijaya123:

What a lame attempt to belittle someone achievement. The hatred you Messi fans have for this guy is just an indication that he is doing something right. He lives rent-free in your heads.

So penalties are not part of the game or are not goal? Messi scored 17 penalties in 2012 when he won the Ballon d’or and he was not called a penalty merchant. If penalty is that easy to score, he would have had one international trophy to his name.

Take away Ronaldo’s goals this season and tell me where the club will be.

Give it up for a true legend, CR7 the King.

u finish am bro

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bkool7(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
What about 2015 Copa America final when Messi scored his Penalty goal??

Why are all Cristiano fans turning Social Media influencers like Cristiano himself with false Propaganda??

He scored his penalty but Chile still won and Vidal won MVP.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bkool7(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
dapsoneh:
Ronaldo is a machine, he works no doubt about that but then he calculates well knowing fully well he wants to win league in every popular country b4 he retires, hence the need to go for the old lady while leaving the best club in the Europe (Madrid) at that moment. I imagine why he did not go to Napoli, Inter or Sampdoria to achieve that aim.
The Same is applicable to mercy, if he goes to either Liverpool or Man City today, he stands a chance of winning the premierleagu and even champions league.

Let's wait and see.

But I doubt Messi will ever leave his comfort zone
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by TruthHurts100: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:

Chai! Na indomie dey inside your skull. Ode! Na penalty your useless goat no fit score wey make Argentina no fit carry world cup and Copa America. Fool. Emptyheaded goat. Grow up and stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Grow up please. Immobile scored 2 penalties yesterday. Having 14 penalties in the league, the only team to have scored up to 14 penalties this season is Man Utd. Stop fooling yourself. Your dwarf is a local champion, comparing mushin Messi to VI Ronaldo is an insult.
Na lie go kill all these penaldo fans o, Na you give immobile two penalty?? even your penalty god missed his yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool Team Emerges As Europe's Most Valuable Squad / Costa Rica Vs Germany: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 4) On 1st December 2022 / Folarin Balogun: The English Youngster At Reims Outscoring Messi, Mbappe, Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.