Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title (24851 Views)

Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / Ronaldo Scores In The 10th Consecutive Serie A Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
They were all absent when Messi won the League title last season and also became the Ballon d'or GOAT!!

Reminder: When Messi was ranked 2nd best player in the world in 2007, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Busquet, Sanchez, David Villa were NOBODIES!!

Yawns...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by joshuaidibia(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
Modric is keeping Cristiano and his fans silent since 2018 grin

Lol this man leave me o. cry
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Yawns...

grin grin
PSG, Juventus and Bayern Munich are in the Farms of their own grin
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Lol this man leave me o. cry
Dubai d'or loading bro..
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
Modric is keeping Cristiano and his fans silent since 2018 grin

Hello.... ��

We're still here. No one's silent.

The G.O.A.T is still GOATING at Juventus.

Breaking records and re-writing history. That's how stars do
cool

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Gwan2:

I feel pissed when I read people undermining Messi’s achievements with his country Argentina. Are we giving a blind eye to the Under 17 and Under 23 trophies he almost single handedly won for the Argentine team?...Achievement with senior national team is completely different with non achievement for once country at all. We always try to sooth our narratives and take away that aspect of Messi’s life.
I’m not a Barca fan though
cos the senior team is the holy grail grin. Pass common entrance 10 times with distinction sef nobody gives a damn till you blaze waec with distinction grin.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
PSG, Juventus and Bayern Munich are in the Farms of their own grin

Agreed. But we'd love to see your dwarf move to any of those farmers league teams and win their league title back to back. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
assumption, face reality pls,as barca has been winning la liga, as coutinho went and they've not won will you account it as his fault?

You lack analytic power . Joining Juventus is just like signing up with Bayern Munich and later declare that you helped them to win the league
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Omg! Under what? How many times did Nigeria win that toy competition? Oga go an sit down abeg.
oops grin
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Agreed. But we'd love to see your dwarf move to any of those farmers league teams and win their league title back to back. cheesy
Messi is not a Sporting Lisbon graduate!!
He can't be moving about like Cristiano, Figo, Nani and Bruno Fernandez will normally do!!

All Sporting Lisbon graduate must travel. That is their destiny!!

If Maldini were to be a Sporting Lisbon graduate, he would travel too!!

That is the destiny of any player that graduate from a low class academy unless he doesn't want to win the Ballon d'or in his career!!!

Cristiano is destined to travel!!

Stop using Messi as a validation for Cristiano's career cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Hello.... ��

We're still here. No one's silent.

The G.O.A.T is still GOATING at Juventus.

Breaking records and re-writing history. That's how stars do
cool
But Modric retired Cristiano from attending the Ballon d'or award ceremony since 2018 grin

Another Dubai d'or loading..
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Rossonero:
That league has the club that is currently second in position of the overall highest UCL trophy.
That league has produced more World footballer of year than ur league
That league has the highest world cup in its country in the entire europe
That league has paraded the world ever greatest players you can ever think of. From Maradona, Van Basten, Ruud Gullit, Z.Zidane,Delima Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo,Kaka, the greatest African Player ever George Weah, .....Please just too much.
That league has the best referees in the world and its association is headed also by a former italian refree known as Orange man. Am sure you were not born then. Just to mention a few for the records. IT'S ALWAYS EVERY GREAT PLAYERS DREAM TO PLAY IN THE ITALIAN SERIE A. Ronaldo had no choice but to be here right now.
damn u went hard
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2020
bayelsaowei:
very apt analysis..

Ronaldo even was awarded another penalty yesterday which he missed..

Penalty penalty penalty all the way.. its just insane...
tell them to stop committing fouls in the box 18 na, Wailers fc.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by jeff1607(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:
It should be "Juventus leads penaldo to his 2nd Seria A title". Ronaldo is just a penalty Marchant. Subtract his penalty goals from his real goals and he will be left with nothing.

is it easy scoring penalties? the tension and pressure faced isn't child's play more reason you don't hear fellow football players say penalties are easy to bury, sometimes losing one can hunt a player for the rest of their career
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
pquaver:

If Messi is world cup never I wonder wetin you go write for your Ronaldo na.. Messi has more world cup legacy than Ronaldo hope you know.
what world cup legacy if u may ask, cos I no see am near Pele or Diego or de lima sef
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Ijaya123:

Can you compare the quality of the Argentine team with that of the Portuguese team?

Argentina with their arrays of stars should have more national team glories but CR7 has always risen above others to ensure victory. That is one area Messi has been found wanting.
seconded
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] your mama smelly disease infested toto
Haba na u guys no suppose carry mumsy enter dis talk, all na banter but don't get abusive Abeg, no vex

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
dapsoneh:
if he goes to the present Liverpool squad, he will win the premiership and champions league again
another assumption, no one knows, sorry man tey again next time, coutinho went to barca and flopped, that's fact, reality, Messi to Liverpool is assumption.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2020
prekumohtim:

You lack analytic power . Joining Juventus is just like signing up with Bayern Munich and later declare that you helped them to win the league
yawns, the goals he scored for Juve help them win the league, true or false?

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by anigbajumo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Hate him or not.....4 different leagues,four different titles,goals and assist in 4 different teams,4 different league coaches,4 different managerial approach from wide range of different managers,country title won unlike ur midget making Barca his village so that they will build a team around him grin grin drink snipper if e pain u CR7 is the best we have even imagine different records being set at 4 different leagues. grin grin grin
Messi can never shine in another team if I dey lie try use Argentina as case study grin

Most of you guys here don't need to talk or comment in public space, u are just dwelling ignorance..... Messi have highest goal and assist in Agentina (which alone show his individual brilliance) In comparing to trophy which is collective effort.... Ar u high on fermented drugs, Messi has won individual award in every league he has participated in Argentina shirt including world cup, tell me one award Ronaldo won in Portugal shirt?? That's is to tell u he remains the best player ever, trophy is team effort not just for one individual, with or without Ronaldo juve gonna still won the league....

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
yawns, the goals he scored for Juve help them win the league, true or false?
grin grin
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Lokoyen(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Grow up please. Immobile scored 2 penalties yesterday. Having 14 penalties in the league, the only team to have scored up to 14 penalties this season is Man Utd. Stop fooling yourself. Your dwarf is a local champion, comparing mushin Messi to VI Ronaldo is an insult.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by anigbajumo(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Remove Ronaldo's goals from Juventus and they'll be in 3rd or 4th place.

They were the only team in the top 5 with the least chances created.

And your dwarf doesn't score tap ins and penalties? His 700th goal was what?

I said what i said, and i'll say it again. He's the G.O.A.T. He single handedly carried Juventus to the League Title this season.

You can go to hell now.

Remove Ronaldo goal as if person play in that same Ronaldo position won't score goal or higuain won't score all those penalty and tap in his teammates dey give penaldo.. Oga u gat no point abeg
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Rossonero: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
damn u went hard
I just had to jare. Some comments here no b am.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Rossonero: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
tell them to stop committing fouls in the box 18 na, Wailers fc.
exactly, i just don't get some people here self. I don tire. grin grin grin grin
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bayelsaowei(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
You mean the 4 Ballon d'ors won by Cristiano in Madrid was also bought by Floretino Perez??
help me ask them
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bayelsaowei(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
anigbajumo:

Remove Ronaldo goal as if person play in that same Ronaldo won't score goal or higuain won't score all those penalty and tap in his teammates dey give to him... Oga u gat no point abeg
abeg shake my hand..before ronaldo came manzukic was banging goals, same for tevez..if ronaldo didn't play another striker would play and net goals

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Rossonero: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:
Cristiano Ronaldo is a God

No one, i mean no one comes close at all. There are no comparisons.

He single handedly carried a below average Juve team to the title.

G.O.A.T

I'd like to see Pessi come to Juventus and win every title in the "farmers league" as it's being called by his toy boys.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12005732_screenshot20200726152328twitterlite_jpegcbed83813a8c1e01c22c314f7a7e5bef

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12006428_ed4cyevwsambqqb1_jpeg28dc5d605a586393dc60585188e2596e
Please go and check your facts very well. dont just post. Clarence Seedorf Won Three trophies from Italy, Spain and Dutch(Dutch league then was FAR better and competitive then compare to EPL) Moreso, Seedorf had won more UCL trophy from different clubs than Ronaldo.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by anigbajumo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
bayelsaowei:
abeg shake my hand..before ronaldo came manzukic was banging goals, same for tevez..if ronaldo didn't play another striker would play and net goals

Penaldo fans are literally maddd
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by dapsoneh: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
another assumption, no one knows, sorry man tey again next time, coutinho went to barca and flopped, that's fact, reality, Messi to Liverpool is assumption.
no assumption, Ronald will win everything g if he goes tobliverpool
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by wealthgoddess: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Villain7:
Ball "god" not "God" spot the difference. Thanks.
all caps...ur correction is invalid
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by wealthgoddess: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Villain7:
Ball "god" not "God" spot the difference. Thanks.
all caps...ur correction is invalid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFCON: Like Pigeons, Eagles Touched By Buhari Refused To Fly – Shehu Sani (Pic) / I Want Super Eagles Jersey Colours Changed - Rohr / Cameroon Vs Serbia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 3) On 28th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.