Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title (24850 Views)

Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / Ronaldo Scores In The 10th Consecutive Serie A Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by JoshOxborn: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Kylekent59:

A Nigerian comment. If one sees comment like this, he/she already knows --- comment filled with hate, no direction, mendacity , pain, and depressing.

The reason some of you guys don't prosper in life is because of your bad heart filled with hate.

You're the one hating on me right now, Cristiano is not even your father
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2020
bayelsaowei:
remove the goals of the others and juventus would be in the 16th position...

You guys are just not analytical..

Juve would still win that league with or without ronaldo..

Well barcelona didn't win the league even with Pessi and Barcelona's best player (Greizmann) in it so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Adeoye2103: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Havanatandt:

Define Real Goal and give 10 examples of how a real go should look like.. if you can't... You're a clot chaser..

God continue to bless you..

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by JoshOxborn: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Ijaya123:

What a lame attempt to belittle someone achievement. The hatred you Messi fans have for this guy is just an indication that he is doing something right. He lives rent-free in your heads.

So penalties are not part of the game or are not goal? Messi scored 17 penalties in 2012 when he won the Ballon d’or and he was not called a penalty merchant. If penalty is that easy to score, he would have had one international trophy to his name.

Take away Ronaldo’s goals this season and tell me where Juventus will be.

Give it up for a true legend, CR7 the King.

If you're a real football fan. You will know Messi scored a breathtaking 70goals in a single season, now subtract the 17 penalties he scored and he'll be left with bunch of goals and assist. Ronaldo is just a typical glory hunter, he literally does nothing special on the pitch. Messi's football is the real entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by JoshOxborn: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Ijaya123:

What a lame attempt to belittle someone achievement. The hatred you Messi fans have for this guy is just an indication that he is doing something right. He lives rent-free in your heads.

So penalties are not part of the game or are not goal? Messi scored 17 penalties in 2012 when he won the Ballon d’or and he was not called a penalty merchant. If penalty is that easy to score, he would have had one international trophy to his name.

Take away Ronaldo’s goals this season and tell me where Juventus will be.

Give it up for a true legend, CR7 the King.

If you're a real football fan. You will know Messi scored a breathtaking 70goals in a single season in 2012, now subtract the 17 penalties he scored and he'll be left with bunch of goals and assist. Ronaldo is just a typical glory hunter, he literally does nothing special on the pitch. Messi's football is the real entertainment.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Donpaper:
Let another person try it too na. You know who I am talking about. And stop hating on success, celebrate hardwork and results so that u can be celebrated too
Messi is not a Sporting Lisbon graduate...
A low class academy graduate must travel, if not he won't win any Ballon d'or in his career!!

I hope he recovers from Modric effect!!

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Adeoye2103: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2020
mperornero:
Na lie go kill all these penaldo fans o, Na you give immobile two penalty?? even your penalty god missed his yesterday.

You are a fool did you even see the lazio game before youn comment immobile has two penalty scores odeh man
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2020
GEEBITE:
36 titles for the old lady,combined for both AC and Inter .Are you are gifting the extra two in advance?
Message is coveyed.. The deed is done!!
Congrats for correcting me tho!
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Molutex:
who is this one; go and read the headline again and thank me later
Cristiano is a Juventus striker.. Stop using that picture!!
Madrid won the La liga without him!!
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2020
bkool7:

He scored his penalty but Chile still won and Vidal won MVP.

No!!! Messi won the MVP!!
Copa America Golden ball!!

You people need to decide, Vidal or Sanchez

Messi is better than both of them combined tho!!

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2020
kolade560:

he will also win five ballondor in different league.....jealous buffoon
Modric has ended Cristiano's Ballon d'or career since 2018.. Stop bringing up the Ballon d'or topic..
This is a topic on Juventus, winning 7 Consecutive League Titles before the 'Social Media influencer' was bought from Madrid!!
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by owowa145(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Havanatandt:

Define Real Goal and give 10 examples of how a real go should look like.. if you can't... You're a clot chaser..
Baba no argue, lets help dem subtract. Messi -Penalty = 20goals. Ronaldo-Penalty = 19goals with 2 outstanding games @ age35+.... Who are they fooling. Ronaldo Is greater than d best period. They call Messi GOAT, i call Ronaldo G²SM (Greatest Goal Scoring Machine).

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Havanatandt:

Don't waste your time bro. They're filled with envy.

There's nothing pessi can do that Ronaldo cannot do better. But I'm yet to see what Ronaldo can do that Pessi can even come close to doing lol.

Not leg overs, not overhead kicks, not rabonas, not even pin point headers.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the complete package

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by NACE13: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Oh thank you so much Juventus; you guys were the last game on my coupon. I had the opportunity to cash out but I didn't wanna lose small, I wanted to win BIG. grin grin So happy I didn't settle for less.

P.S: I ain't telling
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Grow up please. Immobile scored 2 penalties yesterday. Having 14 penalties in the league, the only team to have scored up to 14 penalties this season is Man Utd. Stop fooling yourself. Your dwarf is a local champion, comparing mushin Messi to VI Ronaldo is an insult.

Modric is still better than Cristiano since 2018

Ballon d'or since VAR introduced

Modric: 1
Cristiano:0

Can he win the Ballon d'or without Perez and Ferguson's influence??
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by charlesm91(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2020
majamajic:

Messi scored 15 penalty goals in 2011/2012 season in Spain I think , pls check !
i think it’s 17 that season and yet then dey run their mouth for Ronaldo.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2020
majamajic:

Messi scored 15 penalty goals in 2011/2012 season in Spain I think , pls check !
And score 31 total league goals??

Let Cristiano and Immobile reach Higuain's level first(36 League goals) before you start comparing them to Messi who ended up having 50 League goals with that stat you brought up!!

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Hate him or not.....4 different leagues,four different titles,goals and assist in 4 different teams,4 different league coaches,4 different managerial approach from wide range of different managers,country title won unlike ur midget making Barca his village so that they will build a team around him grin grin drink snipper if e pain u CR7 is the best we have even imagine different records being set at 4 different leagues. grin grin grin
Messi can never shine in another team if I dey lie try use Argentina as case study grin
He is a Sporting Lisbon graduate

He must travel... unless he won't win a single Ballon d'or!!
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by majamajic(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:

And score 31 total league goals??

Let Cristiano and Immobile reach Higuain's level first(36 League goals) before you start comparing them to Messi who ended up having 50 League goals with that stat you brought up!!

My argument is penalties !

Penalty is part of football , it's not easy to score penalty ooo
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by pquaver(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Mumu, Who be Lanyard? grin lol.

And which legend be Rooney and Giggs? Who knows them? Yes they were great players but when we talk about the great that their names is on everyone's lips... They are not in this class. Rooney has more balls than your coward Messi. Romney didn't end his Career in just one club. Olodo.

Can meshit win EPL? We don't know
Can he win Seria A? We don't know
Can he win Copa America? We don't know
Can he win the world cup? Never.

The hag is old now, so no serious minded club will buy him. Ronaldo is 35 and he's still up there. See what he did to Athletico in the Champions League.... He singlehandedly destroyed them.

Get and buy sense. It's not as expensive as you think.

If Messi is world cup never I wonder wetin you go write for your Ronaldo na.. Messi has more world cup legacy than Ronaldo hope you know.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

17 penalties, not 15.

Immobile scored 2 penalties last night, no one called him a penalty merchant. 3 of Immobile's last 5 goals were penalties.

Aubameyang scored a penalty yesterday, also Danny Ings nobody talked.

Well i guess being the world's best player also means more criticisms from lowlifes.

You mean Messi scored 17 penalties leading to 72 goals per season??

Are you comparing it to Immobile and Cristiano whose goals are majorly from Penalties!!

Calculate the percentage before you compare the greatest individual performance in history with some SerieA's performance that is not up to Higuain's level yet!!

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

17 penalties, not 15.

Immobile scored 2 penalties last night, no one called him a penalty merchant. 3 of Immobile's last 5 goals were penalties.

Aubameyang scored a penalty yesterday, also Danny Ings nobody talked.

Well i guess being the world's best player also means more criticisms from lowlifes.

This is the reason why Modric ended his Ballon d'or career!!!
He never won anything alone!!!
Danilo also won in the 3 Leagues. It is a team Trophy!!
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Rilwayne001:

You sounding pained and hungry, you need serious help.

Your Almighty Messi could have left Barcelona and try something else too. That's how we know the boss.
Messi is not a Sporting Lisbon graduate!!
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by charlesm91(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:

If you're a real football fan. You will know Messi scored a breathtaking 70goals in a single season, now subtract the 17 penalties he scored and he'll be left with bunch of goals and assist. Ronaldo is just a typical glory hunter, he literally does nothing special on the pitch. Messi's football is the real entertainment.
he does something special wherever he goes. He makes records. Why haven’t others done what he does. Kaka moves to Madrid and flopped. A lot of players switched clubs and weren’t successful. Even your Coutinho that y’all made noise about when he was signed was a failure at Barca despite being a success at Liverpool. You see it’s not always a bed of rose, and that’s why we have to congratulate CR7 for still turning up whenever he goes, even at 35.
This isn’t reply to hate on Messi but to see CR7 from a different perspective. Y’all need to chill with this hate on him.

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:
Cristiano Ronaldo is a God

No one, i mean no one comes close at all. There are no comparisons.

He single handedly carried a below average Juve team to the title.

G.O.A.T

I'd like to see Pessi come to Juventus and win every title in the "farmers league" as it's being called by his toy boys.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12005732_screenshot20200726152328twitterlite_jpegcbed83813a8c1e01c22c314f7a7e5bef

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12006428_ed4cyevwsambqqb1_jpeg28dc5d605a586393dc60585188e2596e
These are the reason why Modric ended his Ballon d'or career!!
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Meanwhile cheesy
Dubai d'or loading..
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
These are the reason why Modric ended his Ballon d'or career!!

Lol now it's Modric, nor Eder again.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Donpaper: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2020
dapsoneh:
No, he may not leave but if he does, he will move to places where he can easily win the league with less stress/struggle just like Ronaldo. Anything done by them now is to add to their profile.
No Ronaldo wanted Napoli but they couldn't pay, hence he went to Juventus
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2020
bkool7:

Let's wait and see.

But I doubt Messi will ever leave his comfort zone
Messi is not a Sporting Lisbon graduate!!

Cristiano is like Figo, Nani and Bruno Fernandez

They must Travel...
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by ThierryJay: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2020
bayelsaowei:
as in..youre giving them hot hot..

And mind them highuain has also scored numerous goals after joining juve..the same higuain also delivered in napoli...

Lol, true bro, don't mind them. Always turning logic upside down. Always displaying an abysmal understanding of the principles of great football. It's like football began in year 2007 to them and is therefore based on statistics. By their logic, Gerd Muller is greater than Ronaldo De Lima, since he has scored way more goals than De Lima and has also won all the significant trophies (World cup, UCL, German league). Even Romario is greater than De Lima based on their warped reasoning.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Pessi was never in Cristiano Ronaldo's class.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the S.I unit of football.
How come Modric ended Cristiano's Ballon d'or career in 2018??
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bkool7(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
No!!! Messi won the MVP!!
Copa America Golden ball!!

You people need to decide, Vidal or Sanchez

Messi is better than both of them combined tho!!

Sorry, I meant Man of the match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want Super Eagles Jersey Colours Changed - Rohr / AFCON: Like Pigeons, Eagles Touched By Buhari Refused To Fly – Shehu Sani (Pic) / Costa Rica Vs Germany: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 4) On 1st December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.