Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title (24846 Views)

Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / Ronaldo Scores In The 10th Consecutive Serie A Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

WTF dude, you had to quote me thrice. You must be seriously pained.
You and your fvcked up barcelona family should burn brightly in Hell.

Well, immobile for d penalties award. hahahahaha
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by ThierryJay: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Messi dickk sucker. Well done. It's your own IQ that seriously need upgrading. At least Penaldo tried his mastery somewhere else. Tell your coward goat to try his almightiness somewhere else too. Let's see how far.
Has it occur to you or has your brain been blocking this fact out that Messi has never won anything outside Barcelona. Let me repeat myself so it can at least occupy your empty kpangolo head. Has it occur to you or has your brain been blocking this fact out that Messi has never won anything outside Barcelona

Cristiano is not even in any competition with a coward and a master of retirements.

If sense na 2 Naira and pesin dash you N81billion, I'm very sure you won't buy.

How will he be in competition with someone who has been recognized as the greater footballer than him, someone who has won more world player of the year awards than him? He never reach. He should go and keep dragging with his fellow journeymen like Ibrahimovic.

There's is no rule in the football book that says not winning anything outside Barca is a disadvantage. It's only a figment of the imagination of CR's fans invented solely for the purpose of discrediting Messi. Do you know why it was never brought up when evaluating soccer GOATs, because it's about the footprints a player has left in football. And your logic does not make sense at all.

After all, Higuaín, former La liga champion at Real Madrid, has also won the same Seria A this season na, so he is also Messi's boss based on your twisted football logic.

While you may be the perfect case study for daft reasoning, I'm willing to go the extra mile for you to acquire sense by force.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Messi dickk sucker. Well done. It's your own IQ that seriously need upgrading. At least Penaldo tried his mastery somewhere else. Tell your coward goat to try his almightiness somewhere else too. Let's see how far.
Has it occur to you or has your brain been blocking this fact out that Messi has never won anything outside Barcelona. Let me repeat myself so it can at least occupy your empty kpangolo head. Has it occur to you or has your brain been blocking this fact out that Messi has never won anything outside Barcelona

Cristiano is not even in any competition with a coward and a master of retirements.

Pessi was never in Cristiano Ronaldo's class.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the S.I unit of football.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Rossonero: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Kick rocks motherfvcker
you need a dog tranquilizer you rejected misfit shit rag
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Grow up please. Immobile scored 2 penalties yesterday. Having 14 penalties in the league, the only team to have scored up to 14 penalties this season is Man Utd. Stop fooling yourself. Your dwarf is a local champion, comparing mushin Messi to VI Ronaldo is an insult.
Someone that has 6 balloon d'or is a local champion.. Kwantinue you hear
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Gwan2(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Ijaya123:

What a lame attempt to belittle someone achievement. The hatred you Messi fans have for this guy is just an indication that he is doing something right. He lives rent-free in your heads.

So penalties are not part of the game or are not goal? Messi scored 17 penalties in 2012 when he won the Ballon d’or and he was not called a penalty merchant. If penalty is that easy to score, he would have had one international trophy to his name.

Take away Ronaldo’s goals this season and tell me where Juventus will be.

Give it up for a true legend, CR7 the King.

I feel pissed when I read people undermining Messi’s achievements with his country Argentina. Are we giving a blind eye to the Under 17 and Under 23 trophies he almost single handedly won for the Argentine team?...Achievement with senior national team is completely different with non achievement for once country at all. We always try to sooth our narratives and take away that aspect of Messi’s life.
I’m not a Barca fan though

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2020
simonjassy:
Someone that has 6 balloon d'or is a local champion.. Kwantinue you hear

How many has he won outside his comfort zone?

That's how losers and under-acheivers think.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Rossonero: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Serie A na better farmer's league..
compare to the squirrel league that all players follow ball where ever it goes#kickandfollow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Rossonero:
you need a dog tranquilizer you rejected misfit shit rag

Ignored
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by TruthHurts100: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2020
ThierryJay:

How will he be in competition with someone who has been recognized as the greater footballer than him, someone who has won more world player of the year awards than him? He never reach. He should go and keep dragging with his fellow journeymen like Ibrahimovic.

There's is no rule in the football book that says not winning anything outside Barca is a disadvantage. It's only a figment of the imagination of CR's fans invented solely for the purpose of discrediting Messi. Do you know why it was never brought up when evaluating soccer GOATs, because it's about the footprints a player has left in football. And your logic does not make sense at all.

After all, Higuaín, former La liga champion at Real Madrid, has also won the same Seria A this season na, so he is also Messi's boss based on your twisted football logic.

While you may be a case study in daft reasoning, I'm willing to go the extra mile for you to acquire sense by force.

Hmmm, confirmed Low IQ. -150 Sorry ehnnn
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

you no get sense wallai. Yes Messi hasn't won any trophy outside of Barcelona like Rooney, lanyard, giggs and other club legends that your foolishness acknowledge. By the way Messi has the highest number of world best ever. So I don't understand why you are trolling him.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by TruthHurts100: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Gwan2:

I feel pissed when I read people undermining Messi’s achievements with his country Argentina. Are we giving a blind eye to the Under 17 and Under 23 trophies he almost single handedly won for the Argentine team?...Achievement with senior national team is completely different with non achievement for once country at all. We always try to sooth our narratives and take away that aspect of Messi’s life.

You're not a barca fan abi, all liars Shall PERISH .... Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Rossonero: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Ignored
yeah i thought as much. Those pills will work on you better. Goodnight angry angry angry
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Gwan2(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Messi won the Under 17 and under 23 with the Argentine team. Please don’t tell me that don’t count else I won’t bother debating with you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

How many has he won outside his comfort zone?

That's how losers and under-acheivers think.
baba say comfort zone.. Your Ronaldo that is a glory hunter.. Abbi. You lots are just degrading legends and bandieras for your blind support for Ronaldo.. Please Agnes hoe many trophies has Rooney, giggs,lampard,john Terry,totti and others won outside of their respective club teams... You guys are what we call non-rationalizing fans.. How many clubs can afford to buy Messi in his prime?. How many were even bold enough to bid for him.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Gwan2(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

You're not a barca fan abi, all liars Shall PERISH .... Say Amen.

I’m not, I support Chelsea.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by TruthHurts100: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2020
simonjassy:
you no get sense wallai. Yes Messi hasn't won any trophy outside of Barcelona like Rooney, lanyard, giggs and other club legends that your foolishness acknowledge. By the way Messi has the highest number of world best ever. So I don't understand why you are trolling him.

Mumu, Who be Lanyard? grin lol.

And which legend be Rooney and Giggs? Who knows them? Yes they were great players but when we talk about the great that their names is on everyone's lips... They are not in this class. Rooney has more balls than your coward Messi. Romney didn't end his Career in just one club. Olodo.

Can meshit win EPL? We don't know
Can he win Seria A? We don't know
Can he win Copa America? We don't know
Can he win the world cup? Never.

The hag is old now, so no serious minded club will buy him. Ronaldo is 35 and he's still up there. See what he did to Athletico in the Champions League.... He singlehandedly destroyed them.

Get and buy sense. It's not as expensive as you think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by GEEBITE: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2020
36 titles for the old lady,combined for both AC and Inter .Are you are gifting the extra two in advance?
eni4real:
Competitive??
A League where one team has won 9 consecutive League titles??

38 Titles , more than what AC Milan and Inter Milan combined has won??

Juventus= PSG of SerieA!!

If Gerrard comes out of retirement today and play for Juventus, he would win a League title!!
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by TruthHurts100: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2020
Gwan2:

Messi won the Under 17 and under 23 with the Argentine team. Please don’t tell me that don’t count else I won’t bother debating with you. Thanks

Omg! Under what? How many times did Nigeria win that toy competition? Oga go an sit down abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Rossonero: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Serie A na better farmer's league..
That league has the club that is currently second in position of the overall highest UCL trophy.
That league has produced more World footballer of year than ur league
That league has the highest world cup in its country in the entire europe
That league has paraded the world ever greatest players you can ever think of. From Maradona, Van Basten, Ruud Gullit, Z.Zidane,Delima Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo,Kaka, the greatest African Player ever George Weah, .....Please just too much.
That league has the best referees in the world and its association is headed also by a former italian refree known as Orange man. Am sure you were not born then. Just to mention a few for the records. IT'S ALWAYS EVERY GREAT PLAYERS DREAM TO PLAY IN THE ITALIAN SERIE A. Ronaldo had no choice but to be here right now.

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Donpaper: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:
It should be "Juventus leads penaldo to his 2nd Seria A title". Ronaldo is just a penalty Marchant. Subtract his penalty goals from his real goals and he will be left with nothing.
Let your Messi try it and see how hard it is
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Donpaper: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
Stop misleading the Public

Juventus won 7 Consecutive League Titles before Crisitiano was bought to enjoy the harvest!!!
Let another person try it too na. You know who I am talking about. And stop hating on success, celebrate hardwork and results so that u can be celebrated too
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by fredoooooo: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Italian F.A won league .. Mafia f.c
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by owowa145(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:
It should be "Juventus leads penaldo to his 2nd Seria A title". Ronaldo is just a penalty Marchant. Subtract his penalty goals from his real goals and he will be left with nothing.
U are a punk... Highest Seria A goal scorer has 14 pens. Remove pens from Messi, he has 20 goals. Remove pens from Ronaldo, he has 19 goals with 2 outstanding games to go. Use ur brain. Penalty has been part of soccer until Cristiano undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bayelsaowei(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Remove Ronaldo's goals from Juventus and they'll be in 3rd or 4th place.

They were the only team in the top 5 with the least chances created.

And your dwarf doesn't score tap ins and penalties? His 700th goal was what?

I said what i said, and i'll say it again. He's the G.O.A.T. He single handedly carried Juventus to the League Title this season.

You can go to hell now.

remove the goals of the others and juventus would be in the 16th position...

You guys are just not analytical..

Juve would still win that league with or without ronaldo..

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Gwan2(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Omg! Under what? How many times did Nigeria win that toy competition? Oga go an sit down abeg.

Nigeria winning it doesn’t nullify it’s credibility or prestige. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Juanmike(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:
Say it again without weeping, and afterwards as the imp how to go about with ok.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bayelsaowei(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2020
ThierryJay:

Messi scored 14 penalty goals in the league OUT OF 50 total league goals. That means he scored a whopping 36 non-penalty league goals in a single season. 36 non-penalty league goals alone is an outstanding statistic.

CR has scored only 19 non-penalty league goals this season, same as Benzema and definitely not an outstanding statistic. That's my point.

In summary, the proportion of penalties Messi scored to his total goal haul (17 pens out of 73goals) is way lower than CR's (14 pens out of 34goals). That's why we are saying CR7's goals this season have been stats-padded.
very apt analysis..

Ronaldo even was awarded another penalty yesterday which he missed..

Penalty penalty penalty all the way.. its just insane...

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bayelsaowei(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2020
ThierryJay:

Sorry, there's is no rule in the football book that says what you are saying. It's only a figment of the imagination of CR's fans invented solely for the purpose of discrediting Messi. Do you know why it was never brought up when evaluating soccer GOATs, because it does not make sense at all. However, if that's what you keep carrying on your head, go and drag it with Ibrahimovic then.

as in..youre giving them hot hot..

And mind them highuain has also scored numerous goals after joining juve..the same higuain also delivered in napoli...

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by joshuaidibia(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2020
mperornero:
Na lie go kill all these penaldo fans o, Na you give immobile two penalty?? even your penalty god missed his yesterday.

Common sense u no get. Dstv u no get. Use 50naira watch match u no fit. Na to open mouth dey insult your mate online you sabi. I'm just amazed by your ignorance. Make use of Google for good and not for searching Indecency. if he misses y'all will masturbate, if he scores y'all will bark like Ekuke. Wetin be your problem? He should retire twice like your champion and blame others ?Grow up please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bayelsaowei(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Pessi was never in Cristiano Ronaldo's class.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the S.I unit of football.
grin

In penalty taking...

Ronaldo might be an S.I unit for goal scoring but never the S.I unit for football..its obvious you don't understand what football is about..

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by bayelsaowei(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Gwan2:

they've discarded those achievements...when messi was delivering for argentina at 17 and 20 years respectively where was ronaldo..

??

They are just insane to say messi hasn't achieved anything outside barcelona..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Costa Rica Vs Germany: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 4) On 1st December 2022 / I Want Super Eagles Jersey Colours Changed - Rohr / Cameroon Vs Serbia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 3) On 28th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.