Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Have Anyone Experienced This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Anyone Experienced This? (1947 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Something Happened Today...has Anyone Experienced It?? / Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anyone Experienced This? by sheanzy(m): 3:00am On Feb 25, 2022
I know this is not the right section to post this but just to get more audience,

Recently this Monday my Airtel sim suddenly started showing emergency calls only with no service bar showing, I borrowed my friends sim card and inserted on my phone and the network was fine, meaning the issue was with my sim card.

I want just to know if anyone has had this kind of experience and how they went about it.
Re: Have Anyone Experienced This? by chukwuibuipob: 4:43am On Feb 25, 2022
sad
Re: Have Anyone Experienced This? by MoneyGoDrop: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Yes it has happened to me too but i switched it off and turned it on again and it became fine. Recently i noticed that once someone calls me and i attempt to pick it, it will just freeze and refuse to answer the call. I don't know if airtel are aware of all these network issues but they really need to fix it.
Re: Have Anyone Experienced This? by odysey: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2022
sheanzy:
I know this is not the right section to post this but just to get more audience,

Recently this Monday my Airtel sim suddenly started showing emergency calls only with no service bar showing, I borrowed my friends sim card and inserted on my phone and the network was fine, meaning the issue was with my sim card.

I want just to know if anyone has had this kind of experience and how they went about it.
Is your phone a 2g phone while the sim is 4g?it's a regular occurrence if so
Re: Have Anyone Experienced This? by sheanzy(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2022
odysey:

Is your phone a 2g phone while the sim is 4g?it's a regular occurrence if so
nope it's a 4g phone

I'm telling everything was working fine until last week Monday
Re: Have Anyone Experienced This? by odysey: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
sheanzy:
nope it's a 4g phone

I'm telling everything was working fine until last week Monday
if they don't fix it in 24hrs call 622
Re: Have Anyone Experienced This? by Adasun(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Many Ariel users are complaining of seized network...but not on smaller phones like button phones sha
Re: Have Anyone Experienced This? by tubolancer(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
I have experienced it last year December, the sim will never work. Go and get a new sim.
Re: Have Anyone Experienced This? by Brownshoe: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
sheanzy:

I saw u want to borrow that guy 150k, pls borrow me only 50k,for two month.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do White People Smell Like Milk / My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set / Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.