Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour (4195 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
You have seen a part of him, you can tell him to change his way. If he easily get offended, he might change his character and start acting different to you.
Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by Majikman(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Localchampion:

Yea, he do say I'm local bla bla bla, which I believe its due to the fact that I'm not in city like him and I don't do things girls do. I'm somehow quiet and focused, but I can be very playful with him.
I don't wear beautiful cloths like other ladies, not do I have money to make up, I don't attend parties, I don't have friends, I don't wear good shoes, infact I don't have anything like the normal girls. But do I go and steal to buy? And I can't do bad things to get money as well.

Nor does he have money to give me to purchase stuffs. Plus I don't like demanding money from him nor anyone
Post your picture let me see you
Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Localchampion:
When you have a boyfriend that doesn't help during the time you are down, what should you do?
When he's down, I try to help, but when I'm down. He would see reasons to blame me, or abuse me in some ways and claim it's not abuse but the truth
For instance, he would say ''you don't think'', ''

It makes me cry that I have no one, I literary have no one
Can someone who treats you like that actually love you?
I believe that he's only with me because he's already with me and don't wanna break up.

Telling me he loves me and doing things in contradiction makes me feel he doesn't
In what ways have you helped him?
Are sure you ain't d local champion that keep disturbing him for money during this locked down period?
I will suggest u find another guy cause broke girls disgusts many modern men of this days
Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by angelfallz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Localchampion:
When you have a boyfriend that doesn't help during the time you are down, what should you do?
When he's down, I try to help, but when I'm down. He would see reasons to blame me, or abuse me in some ways and claim it's not abuse but the truth

I believe that he's only with me because he's already with me and don't wanna break up.

Telling me he loves me and doing things in contradiction makes me feel he doesn't

You have no one? What happened to your mother and father, brothers and sisters?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by missimelda01(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
grin grin grin
donstan18:
Where are your parents and family members?

Can't they volunteer to be there for you when you are down?
Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Localchampion:

Some times I ask my self why do ladies waste their time dating boys who don't care, who ain't emotional fit to aid you when you are emotionally destabilized.

why do guys love a lady who has no regards for his parents or him his self.

I came to a conclusion that, the reason for the above questions is that, the relationship aint defined, it has no future and finally they allow infatuation block thier eyes in such a way they see it as love.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by Dreyton36: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Nairaland suppose that screen people before accepting them into this site
Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by fireprince14(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2020
You're obviously being abused and before you deny it, remember that abuse isn't always physical. It's quite possible that you might have a unique talent for getting yourself into untenable situations but his job is to correct, assist and encourage not heap insults on you. I'm sure you're probably telling yourself that you love him and that he'll change if you learn to make less mistakes. You're perfectly entitled to delude yourself if you want but I'll say this: He's not going to change, he's going to wear down your already failing self esteem and you'll get to the point where you'll no longer be able to imagine leaving him anymore. I might be overreacting of course but there's a clear difference between pointing out someone's mistakes and hitting them over the head with it. In the end, the decision is yours. I have a feeling that you'll continue to take the abuse though undecided
Localchampion:

Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by majamajic(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Preshieben:
Move on babe
He's thinking you don't worth him..
Get up,find a handwork, improve yourself and work on your lifestyle.
Build up your self esteem and keep your pride as a lady.. then date someone more handsome and richer than him
That's it .

Na so e easy ?

What if guy is her limit in life ?
Re: What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour by gees101(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
you are not local relax and improve yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Women Are Scarce O. Omoh! / Nigerian Man Takes BloĆ³d Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) / Why are girls like this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.