Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (99974 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by BizBayo: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuddyFusion:
From Deeper Life to the World

Deeper Life Worldwide Outreach grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...That is what am talking

The need for females to have a slim body can not be over emphasized....Slim girls are the most beautiful
See how beautiful she looks
From her looks you can conclude that her thigh is slim enough not to choke her vagina thereby preventing vagina odour....you can see her conspicuous and sexy camel toe on that black tight
Not to talk of how deep she is gonna be down there... because slim girls can accommodate anything that comes in
Cow girl or reverse cow girl during coitus is to good for slim girls as they soak your Dick with different types of vagina fluid.. foaming, sticky, watery and slippery vagina fluid
slim girls can easily reach orgasm...because they are mobile and can assume different sex positions..when they get to orgasm then watch as Blood begins to engorge thier clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of their vagina begin to contract and their vagina holds yoir dick while their full body vibrates....in ecstasy
Slim girls are the best....a big shout out to all da slim ladies
Damnnnnn Niggarrr. Isoright
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
samsard:
Don't mind them. They're just hypocrites. All they want to do is police a woman's body.

Ah juss tire for all d 'self appointed' spiritual police way pesin dey see for dis forum!
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians
Have you considered leaving altogether?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
We shouldn't be judging the lady.It's her life.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
SocialJustice:
Shut up, jobless fool. Compliment and get da phuck out.
. GOD SHALL SHOW U THIS INSULT TO RIGHTEOUSNESS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nephilim: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Holy cow!

Her boyfriend is in for a troubling times.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Donpaper: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!
tell me what's is indecent here? Mr.Righteousness. Na breast u see or yansh. Go Instagram u will shout, yeparipa
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Donpaper: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
tiswell:
She would have made more sense as a chubby lady if she had upgraded her fashion sense. She is ugly as a slim lady.
hypocrite, enemy of progress
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Eileene(f): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!
But you will still go for the version that seemingly threw decency to the winds.Talk true mttchew.All her exssss will be begging to come back now.Is only Nigerians that see being fat as a good thing they will say its a sign of riches.Riches kor

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Gbam cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Judgino .... erratic idiot

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grandmeister:

You get the drift...being fat is not something to be proud of..it’s a health risk, a serious one. When they eventually get off their butt and start exercising and controlling that gluttonous spirit they start getting amazing results and inadvertently turn to health and fitness experts grin
Exactly bro! Being big so long it doesnt bring healh issue.

Even her former picture no bad sef. Thats very beautiful as far as i'm concerned. It's just that fashion of today have dictated the standard or the perfect body. where subconsciously people want to achieve that and you look up to people who have it .As a man sef, without six packs you be short 1. Na to start blog now about 'how to lose weight' remain.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by juliusijidola: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
At Juliusijidola, we help out with e-commerce solutions where you get a platform to start a business for yourself. Whether you intend to sell products or services.
Juliusijidola offers you a great way to start your online business and start making profit. With our eCommerce solution, we deploy a unique website with multiple ways for customers to reach and transacts with you; from desiging a catchy website, a good layout as well as engaging products/services cover images that would attract customers once their keyword match to that of yours.
We believe in making lives easy for you especially when you intend to make it a startup or even want to bring your existing business to the digital platform. We design and develop an eCommerce website that is just according to your requirements with a pretty decent budget. Our professional team offers cross-platform compatibility to your eCommerce website to ensure easy and user-friendly experience on all platforms

Check out feedback from our previous clients:
https://g.co/kgs/uaJnwB

For enquiries contact us on:
� 07012929844
� juliusijidola@yahoo.com
www.juliusiji.com
https:///2347012929844

Check us out on social media
FB: @Julius ijidola
IG: @ Juliusijidola

Juliusijidola

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by magzey: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
OK next post please grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...That is what am talking

The need for females to have a slim body can not be over emphasized....Slim girls are the most beautiful
See how beautiful she looks
From her looks you can conclude that her thigh is slim enough not to choke her vagina thereby preventing vagina odour....you can see her conspicuous and sexy camel toe on that black tight
Not to talk of how deep she is gonna be down there... because slim girls can accommodate anything that comes in
Cow girl or reverse cow girl during coitus is to good for slim girls as they soak your Dick with different types of vagina fluid.. foaming, sticky, watery and slippery vagina fluid
slim girls can easily reach orgasm...because they are mobile and can assume different sex positions..when they get to orgasm then watch as Blood begins to engorge thier clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of their vagina begin to contract and their vagina holds yoir dick while their full body vibrates....in ecstasy
Slim girls are the best....a big shout out to all da slim ladies

Dammmmm niggggggggar, u are a bad niggggggggar
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
cool
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

I have been signed out of Nairaland for months. After reading your comment, I couldn’t help but sign in to comment, that you made a very valid submission.

7 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
HATER!!

Body that she laboured for. She is celebrating her hard work. Simple

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
I only see mental transformation

If u know u know
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
god did it, not lifestyle, diet, exercise, habit...dumb africans
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by adekS1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians
is exposing her body parts decent enough?

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

God bless you!

6 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Samfloxin:

I rere ere na mmadu

Unu g'egbu mmadu hia one day. grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
HER 2ND PIC MADE A SEX DUST-BIN OF HER AND THESAME GOD SHE SAID IS GOOD WILL BE THESAME GOD THAT WILL THROW HER INTO HELL FOR DRESSING TO SEDUCE.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by maitrelalley1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
What am I seeing I mean the bweeees don't seem to reduce .

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Breast no reduse sef undecided
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Christian07(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Women na scam oo

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad
Actually she looked good too before the so called transformation and after.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
The people 'liking' your comments never read them. They do because you are 1st to comment on every post and they are thirsty to 'like'

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
there was nothing wrong with how she looked before.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
I love her chubby version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.