Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (76803 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Austinchamakh(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
No matter what it may be,Do not kill yourself.

It's not the best option.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by 1metre: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
dynicks:
You referred to it as a false accusation...so y kill yourself then?

All these ajebo pikin dem sef...
I wonder, making an innocent look guilty.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Let me just stop at irritating. I read the young man was pissed his own friends didn’t even hear him out- must have made it tougher. I have read so many versions to this.

The girl is not in Nigeria, so I heard. Even if she were in Nigeria, I bet the family knows more about their son or more issues surrounding his death. They probably just want to bury and mourn him in peace. Except someone else can file a suit on their behalf, wouldn’t know how that works legally. You can give it a try if you are so concerned.

No one can file a case on behalf of the dead simp's family because they do not have the "Locus Standi" to do so. Only the family can institute a civil case through a claim or criminal case by reporting the incidence to the police. There's a recent court decision on "Involuntary manslaughter" which is a good realm to prosecute the bitch under .

A simp doesn't fall far from the tree that produced him. His father will let it slide, that's if he had any.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Majikman(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
I still don't understand how pple will stay and take their lives saying I have nothing to live for. .. what about ur family ? Smh

Honestly if I were his bro ... I wouldn't even shed a tear. You let social media and people u don't know decide how u feel.
I'mma woop ur ass if you were my bro .
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Infinixs5: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
After snake, Fear Women....

bro this is old cos u barley see snake this Days..Its now After women fear women then come fear snake...

5 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Jalaw: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
You're a weak man
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by pocohantas(f): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Omoluabi16:
At least they will rest, or move on to another issue with their itchy hands. Just feel for his family sha.

That is just it. One would wonder how many names are on the list. We are only hearing of this one because he committed suicide for whatever reason. My heart goes out to them. This is more than Twitter wars for them.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by mindpresh: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
gypsey:
And suicide is a brilliant way of clearing his so called good name? now how has that cleared his good name? no one would ever know if he was innocent, come on!! man!! i[b]f he was innocent there is nothing to worry about, sex offender or not[/b].

Suicide is a hard and terrible choice. For someone so young to feel so much despair and pain that they take their own life, you must know it wasn't an easy choice.

Again, your lack of exposure to civilised societies rears it's head once again. Think before you "put pen to paper", how can you say i[b]f he is innocent there is nothing to worry about , sex offender or no[/b]t? Are you normal?

So how do you think , his family , his friends, school mates,neighbours, everyone that he comes into contact with, won't tie his face and name to the accusation and look at him "somehow" ?. Do you think he won't be judged one way or another?.. when he goes to the supermarket, stops to buy gas, walks into a social gathering, you think whispers won't start ( negatively or positively ?) or you think someone that young has a tough enough skin to shrug off?.

Ordinary Dbanj here mobilised everything to fight. He's a big boy nah, he should have just ignored , if he was of the same mentality as you. He's a fully grown adult and made the decision to fight, in this case even in this useless Nigeria he has a lot at stake, outside of his immediate reputation and image, the risk of losing future INTERNATIONAL ENDORSEMENTS AND JOB OPPortunities .

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by philip0906(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gerrard59:
One advice I can give to a young lad out there wanting to enter into any sort of relationship (professionally, academic or otherwise) is to know the lady's twitter account. Check her likes, followers, who she follows, what she retweets and most importantly her bio. If she has any of the following: feminist witch, feminist coven, coven lady, her/she, homosexuality rainbow flag etc., run, don't look back or else what Lot's wife faced will be small compared to yours.
Succint!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by NSK4U(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amotekun777:
But, the dude looks like a gay na. How come? Sad! angry

Actually, he looks like and chooses his words like a gay.....
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by fof1: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, Tenacity, has shared a video of Izuchukwu Madubueze reading his suicide note before committing suicide over false rape accusations as 'RIP Izu' trends.

Izuchukwu Madubueze, a Nigerian entrepreneur, shot himself dead in Florida over an allegation of sexual assault, US police said.

Read the earlier thread about the accusation and suicide here... https://www.nairaland.com/6002245/justiceforizu-izu-madubueze-commits-suicide

Sharing the videos of Izu reading his suicide note, Tenacity wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewDawn9Ja/status/1287734711620698113

DON'T MIND HIM. HE WAS A REALLY SICK FELLOW. WHAT A VERY FOOLISH ACTION TO TASK. WHO IS TO BLAME OR HURT MOST. NONESENSE INDEED.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hmm ..regardless of his reasons he's still a real a** for taking his life becos of an accusation..he should have stood his ground, defended himself or simply let the whole stuff just role by....
I've got serious mental health issues (dipolar, PTDSD), couple with that am broke, jobless and living in Nigeria. I've been accused of so many things i didn't do in the past, I survived. Even if I know sucide is on the table, but nah, no, its not an option for me ..I have champion's league final to look forward to, I've got my d**k to play with, i've got ppl that love me and depend on me ..even if I really don't know why they would love someone like me, it really doesn't matter, it gets me going on and amma be here for them as long as I can, and am going to hold on untill things get better. So no, no for sucide.

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Okuda(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
pussy arse nigga. i feel no remorse for him.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by temptnow: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

I am very open-minded and neutral.

Wouldn't rush to conclude he was innocent / guilty like some have done.

I WAS NOT THERE!

You're a mumuu man

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by stonecoldcafe: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, Tenacity, has shared note, Tenacity wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewDawn9Ja/status/1287734711620698113

So sad, it wasn't enough to commit suicide though. RIP youngman
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
4 why For this creature Not worth it at all!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by kingthreat(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
One has to teach his children to be strong no matter what is thrown by them. Izu, you let an indecent attention seeker make you kill yourself. You lost man. I know you're hurting but it's quite a shame you did so. Yeah I have been falsely accused before. It was something that took me a week to get over but to kill myself for those useless accusers whom I know I am better than in many ways would have been a stupid thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Bianda24: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ajebo na disease!!!
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sonnie10: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
hammer8:

NO IT IS NOT.

UNLESS, U ARE GUILTY.

THE REST IS IN YOUR HEAD.
If you ever held any occupational license in US you would know that during renewal, the license agency would ask “ are you currently under investigation for any crime” they would also ask “ have you been convicted of any crime? “ A yes answer to any of these is with consequences.

The first might come with suspension of your license until your name is cleared
The second might come with complete revocation of your license.

Don’t think you would ever get a job with a previously suspended license.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Benprass(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
After snake, Fear Women....
after president Mohammed Buhari, fear women
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by babajero(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided He do am jor..

if not,he wouldn't hv shot himself..

the video changes nothing..he's dead and may GOD never 4give me if i should mistakenly type r.i.p..

*pukes*
And If he didn't do it, but committed suicide just because of depression and his dying business the allegation affected, should God punish you or we should not write RIP on your own time.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Shedrack777: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Guy please go and visit a psychiatric hospital to get examined before it's too late.

No situation in life warrants you taking your own life.

The problem you guys are facing is peer pressure. To be safe, do as much as you can to stay away from social media. Only visit when you have something positive to do online. Don't live your life according to the standard of people. Be your own man.
wait until one very serious problem knack you, that's when you'll know that it takes the grace of God to avoid suicide

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by psychologist(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
We are very not serious in this country

Go to Twitter, what is currently top trending is bbnaija2020 cry
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Shedrack777: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
namenick:

No one, will ever be able to totally understand what goes on in a depressed person’s mind, except the person. Just Incase you’re considering this, or you know someone who is, please encourage them to seek God with all their heart. We’ve been created to be insatiable until we begin to hearken to our maker..
that's why i said it takes the grace of god to avoid suicide. a lot of people think suicide victims are weak, but they won't understand till when they're in their shoes.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by hammer8: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
BIGBANG007:
4 why For this creature Not worth it at all!!!

THIS ONE NA HOOD RAT NAU.

DEY GIVE GOOD HEAD, WITH HER FULL LIPS.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by FuckThaMod: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gerrard59:
One advice I can give to a young lad out there wanting to enter into any sort of relationship (professionally, academic or otherwise) is to know the lady's twitter account. Check her likes, followers, who she follows, what she retweets and most importantly her bio. If she has any of the following: feminist witch, feminist coven, coven lady, her/she, homosexuality rainbow flag etc., run, don't look back or else what Lot's wife faced will be small compared to yours.
One crate of any brand of your choice for you.
You sabi.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by hammer8: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
sonnie10:

If you ever held any occupational license in US you would know that during renewal, the license agency would ask “ are you currently under investigation for any crime” they would also ask “ have you been convicted of any crime? “ A yes answer to any of these is with consequences.

The first might come with suspension of your license until your name is cleared
The second might come with complete revocation of your license.

Don’t think you would ever get a job with a previously suspended license.

WAS ANY CRIME EVER REPORTED?

NO!
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by hammer8: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
EVERY BOY NEEDS A FATHER THAT IS A G, NOT A JEW MAN.

FIRST LESSON OF LIFE IS ACADEMIC EXCELENNCE, AND FC.UK BI.TCHES.

BRING DEM HOME, I DONT MIND.

I WILL CERTAINLY DEMAND THIS OF MY SON.

UR FATHER IS A G, MAKE ME PROUD SON.

6 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Kissiemu(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nna men!
Woman accuse me of shinning her Congo then I take gun n kill myself?

Well na for America that kind thing dey happen...
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sonnie10: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
hammer8:

WAS ANY CRIME EVER REPORTED?

NO!

Why was police involved.
You don’t have to commit a crime to be under investigation. Once you are under investigation for a crime you must disclose so to your agency

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.