Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Watch Full Of Kanye West Begging Kim Kardashian For Forgiveness (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Full Of Kanye West Begging Kim Kardashian For Forgiveness (video) (556 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Full Of Kanye West Begging Kim Kardashian For Forgiveness (video) by Buzor16: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
US Presidential hopeful and rapper, Kanye West, has apologised to his wife, Kim Kardashian, a reality television star.

In a post on Twitter, the 43-year-old rapper had said he’s been trying to divorce Kim Kardashian for years now. He also said he began considering the divorce after Kim met Meek Mill at a hotel for prison reform – which was over two years ago. He further stated that he has no problem with Meek Mill but that Kim was “out of line”.

The posts were deleted after around half an hour, with West signing off by tweeting: “Says the future president”.

But, Kim in a statement, defended Kanye, nothing that anyone who suffers bipolar disorder (like Kanye) or has one who does, knows how complicated it is to understand.

“I’ve never spoken publicly about how this has affected us at home because I am very protective of our children and Kanye’s right to privacy. But today, I feel like I ........>>>>>>Click below to watch full story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_M-HZBkIm8

Re: Watch Full Of Kanye West Begging Kim Kardashian For Forgiveness (video) by deepwater(f): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
This life no balance
Re: Watch Full Of Kanye West Begging Kim Kardashian For Forgiveness (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
poor soul... that man is a wreck!
Re: Watch Full Of Kanye West Begging Kim Kardashian For Forgiveness (video) by Harrykn: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
grinblack Whites Sha

(1) (Reply)

Is Too Late Now To Say Sorry? / I Caught Them Again / You May Not Want To Stop Doing This Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.