Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless (7427 Views)

Foolish People On This Phone Section / Whatsapp Working To Allow More Than 4 People On Group Audio Or Video Call / Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by Nedlog01(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Let me introduce you to: The Chicken Farm (https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng). It is a platform where you can buy and sell chicken products from poultry products to fast food to even chicken equipment. Visit The Chicken Farm: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by LabuleofNigeria: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Bro lets settle this once and for all.

Name: Muhammadu Buhari

Mother's Maiden Name: Nee Zulaihat

Picture: Attached

I want him to run mad or go blind.

P.S

I am willing to pay for the 200 naira. I have like 57 politicians I have compiled their names and data. I am willing too to pay 200 naira each.

Can you run it?

LOL, you funny die, walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cant stop laughing hard here

but truth be say, doing evil doesnt work like that even if it comes with little or no cost.
They must have personnally offended you as a means to justify your mission. Else, e no go work.

1 Like

Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

but truth be say, doing evil doesnt work like that even if it comes with little or no cost.
They must have personnally offended you as a means to justify your mission. Else, e no go work.

Lol... Do you know the song am singing here?

Davido x Peruzzi x GospelOnDeBeats- Runam

Oh no no no (Oh no no no)
You no fit do am
Oh no no no (Oh no oh no)
You no fit run am
Oh no no no, oh no oh no
You no fit do am, cheeiii
Oh no no no
You no fit run am
You no fit

P.S

Buhari has done a lot of evil. He has personally offended me. Should I list them?

Guy, this thing must work oo.
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by OYENIYIJK: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Buhari don offend thousands of head grin
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by falcon01: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
JamOSneh:
na the Fool b dix I just see is picture now on what sap, had it been I be wicked person naw I go just nack him jazz through Dix picture, I no go spend less than 500naira, but what would I gain if I spoil is life, this mumu guy really wicked me today, Nd God go judge him accordingly
the guy na mumu cheesy, but you no fit nack am jazz sha.
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by JamOSneh: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
the guy later show up with this text msg, he even call me on phone and apologies

Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by LabuleofNigeria: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Lol... Do you know the song am singing here?

Davido x Peruzzi x GospelOnDeBeats- Runam

You no fit do am
Oh no no no (Oh no oh no)
You no fit run am
Oh no no no, oh no oh no
You no fit do am, cheeiii
Oh no no no
You no fit run am
You no fit

P.S

Buhari has done a lot of evil. He has personally offended me. Should I list them?

Guy, this thing must work oo.
grin grin grin grin grin lolz
He who must come for equity must come with clean hands.
Are you a saint too ?

If you sidown for any political seat today, would you also not chop grin grin grin
Forget Nigeria o, Everybody na thief.
Nigerians only complain of corruption when it doesnt favour them
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by LabuleofNigeria: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Buhari don offend thousands of head grin

Buhari & Shekau, who offend heads pass?

If i may ask you "Have u yourself never ever offended anyone before on the course of doing your job or finding your daily bread"?
Can you satisfy everyone and make all human u come across happy with you?
Has your own father self never offended you before?
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by Xoftxoulmoses: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
[Bros you no need am, if you jazz am, na person wey no know wetin him do go follow suffer am. quote author=JamOSneh post=92181641]na the Fool b dix I just see is picture now on what sap, had it been I be wicked person naw I go just nack him jazz through Dix picture, I no go spend less than 500naira, but what would I gain if I spoil is life, this mumu guy really wicked me today, Nd God go judge him accordingly[/quote]
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Bro lets settle this once and for all.

Name: Muhammadu Buhari

Mother's Maiden Name: Nee Zulaihat

Picture: Attached

I want him to run mad or go blind.

P.S

I am willing to pay for the 200 naira. I have like 57 politicians I have compiled their names and data. I am willing too to pay 200 naira each.

Can you run it?
guy you day really craze for head ooogringringrin a while buhari nah him u want make e run mad grin

1 Like

Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
JamOSneh:
the guy later show up with this text msg, he even call me on phone and apologies
why you come put out the guy phone number just like that and e don’ explain to you watin happen and e still wan give you transport fee
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by JamOSneh: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Possiblegee:
why you come put out the guy phone number just like that and e don’ explain to you watin happen and e still wan give you transport fee
I don remove is number, meself no notice am,
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
JamOSneh:
na the Fool b dix I just see is picture now on what sap, had it been I be wicked person naw I go just nack him jazz through Dix picture, I no go spend less than 500naira, but what would I gain if I spoil is life, this mumu guy really wicked me today, Nd God go judge him accordingly

Sharrap there... Are u God? Make i send u my pic if you nor go run mad
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by bigwig071(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
With this your bad mouth if na me I for do you more
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by JamOSneh: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sailor22:

Sharrap there... Are u God? Make i send u my pic if you nor go run mad
u too dull yes am not a God Nd I can't hurt humanbeing like me if life don tired u go jump inside 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by bigwig071(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Instead of you to thank GOD at the notting bad happened you dey here dey talk nonsense
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
chatinent:
How will the payment method be then? Cos I'm currently in Umuahia.

How that town be bro?
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by Junglelistic: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dreyton36:

If you share me update I go appreciate
Oga no let anyone deceive you oo You need better jazz if you wan cash out for hustle

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by JamOSneh: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
bigwig071:
Instead of you to thank GOD at the notting bad happened you dey here dey talk nonsense
guy go sleep u need bloodtonic
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by bigwig071(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Hello Sir, unless you are daft... You would have gotten my point.

Am truely sorry for his plight. God bear me witness.

I was only interested at the part where he said that he can hurt that person with only 500.

If such powers existed, why not use it and better his own life? Because if he did, believe me when I tell you that nobody can hurt him again in this life since he will be so rich. Thereby no need to come to Nairaland and lament.
no mind am na 2 call another person names na only wey end sabi.as for me I feel 4 am but the way the guy dey take talk dey somhw
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by JamOSneh: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
bigwig071:
With this your bad mouth if na me I for do you more
do more make u run mad ode oshiiii
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by bigwig071(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
chatinent:

How will the payment method be then? Cos I'm currently in Umuahia.
you are about to loss you money na lagos guy no forget oo
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by bigwig071(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
JamOSneh:
na the only thing wet u fit do
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by bigwig071(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
JamOSneh:
you know notting about GOD
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by JamOSneh: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
bigwig071:
you are about to loss you money na lagos guy no forget oo
must you show your stupidity here
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by encryptjay(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
JamOSneh:
Hello, go and take down his photo you uploaded. Thank you.
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by bigwig071(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
JamOSneh:
you too dey vex that's not life

1 Like

Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by bigwig071(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Even if that your guy no but am another person go still buy am na so e dey be no dey here call people names
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by JamOSneh: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
encryptjay:

Hello, go and take down his photo you uploaded. Thank you.
AVE done that already
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
tropaz:

I feel your plight brother. But never should you be aggrieved. Moreover, you ought to be smarter as a typical nigerian. You shouldn't have put all your eggs in one basket.
How can I give you the transport fare you wasted?

Wooow. That's good of you. One of the kind persons on NL. Abeg if you never marry, come lemme give u my sister grin grin.
Re: Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
tropaz:

I feel your plight brother. But never should you be aggrieved. Moreover, you ought to be smarter as a typical nigerian. You shouldn't have put all your eggs in one basket.
How can I give you the transport fare you wasted?

And again do you have a Job u can hook me up with sir. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. / Beware!!! MTN Has Reviewed Their Tariff / Why Do People Hate Tecno Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.