Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Vagina Is Killing Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Vagina Is Killing Men (4831 Views)

How Vagina Is Killing Men / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Lol Online every guy is Alpha and has the right to call others Simp. grin grin

When you realize that the difference between a Man and a Woman is only physical not psychological anymore only then will you understand why we now have more Masculine Women and Feminine Men. My worry though in subsequent years with technological advancement, what will become of Men and Women?

I wonder though, while women are fighting to gain control in all spheres of life, the only part Men worry about is Relationship (romantic one at that) Lol...

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Obyino: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2020
watch out for them feminist ... them go soon attack you �

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Benkingg: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
excellent write up ..for men who can't do without Virgina/sex, should do that with working class women and not all those broke ass girl who feels entitled and uses sex as a weapon to gun down ur future...MEN BE CAREFUL.

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by maak400: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
It’s good to see more men spreading the message, well done poster.

3 Likes

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Tbh the next generation of men are going to be more feminist than the feminists themselves, with age and I mean 2026, a new generation of men would spring up that would change the entire narrative of what masculinity means, men are going to be relegated to the background, transgender men are going to take the fore front and everything that makes a man a man is going to be changed, that's the reality of it all and is going to happen, change is constant, u can't fight it, Europe is at d fore front of making men and women equal cos they are letting more and more women inclusive in law making process, more men in authority are giving up their rights to women just cos they like them, its going to happen as society laws are going to be breached and law and order maintained by women and their transgender fellows with force, expect the changes! Its going to happen cos more and more men are becoming stupid, useless and more women inclined!

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by CaveAdullam: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Palema007:
Lol Online every guy is Alpha and has the right to call others Simp. grin grin

When you realize that the difference between a Man and a Woman is only physical not psychological anymore only then will you understand why we now have more Masculine Women and Feminine Men. My worry though in subsequent years with technological advancement, what will become of Men and Women?

I wonder though, while women are fighting to gain control in all spheres of life, the only part Men worry about is Relationship (romantic one at that) Lol...

@ bolded.....Lies from the pit of hell!

It is Biologically, Psychologically, neurologically, socially, hormonally, cognitively, physically etc

6 Likes

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
CaveAdullam:
@ bolded.....Lies from the pit of hell!

It is Biologically, Psychologically, neurologically, socially, hormonally, cognitively, physically etc
Lol you forgot to add Spiritually too. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by CaveAdullam: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Palema007:
Lol you forgot to add Spiritually too. grin
etc took care of it.

2 Likes

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
CaveAdullam:
etc took care of it.
Lol.... You don't know, you don't know anything. grin
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by CaveAdullam: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Palema007:
Lol.... You don't know, you don't know anything. grin
But at least I know that not only physicality differentiates both genders. You can ostensibly debunk it, and I will take notes of your conclusions.
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by djon78(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Heathrow44:
Tbh the next generation of men are going to be more feminist than the feminists themselves, with age and I mean 2026, a new generation of men would spring up that would change the entire narrative of what masculinity means, men are going to be relegated to the background, transgender men are going to take the fore front and everything that makes a man a man is going to be changed, that's the reality of it all and is going to happen, change is constant, u can't fight it, Europe is at d fore front of making men and women equal cos they are letting more and more women inclusive in law making process, more men in authority are giving up their rights to women just cos they like them, its going to happen as society laws are going to be breached and law and order maintained by women and their transgender fellows with force, expect the changes! Its going to happen cos more and more men are becoming stupid, useless and more women inclined!

The last frontier that will remain unconquerable will be Africa.
The frointier concerning relationship between men and women are changing rapidly. It's so glaring to see.

In this continent men are still in charge of many things. Economically the gap is still there.

My own take is that women should take there rightful place nature placed them in scheme of things. But not challenging men's place in the scheme of things.

On the other hand. Men should with wisdom manage things.
Many women have been radicalized because of what they saw past generations of women go through in the hands of men.

So wisely knowing how to manage this relationship will go along way in keeping things right between the two genders.

Still men and women that have rightly managed this relationship have enjoyed good and peaceful union. It's the ones that have poorly or never managed the relationship well that are filled with bitterness and failed in enjoying the perfect bliss between a right relationship between a man and a woman.
There are still things to enjoy from the relationship cause we need each other.

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Toto no go kill person, chai.

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by bettermike: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
It has been projected that Nigeria will be a world power by 2080. Perhaps our ways will be examples for the rest of those still residing on earth.

It will be better to have Nigerian men in their proper frame of mind before then.

If we start orientating our men starting now, maybe miracles will happen.
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2020
djon78:

The last frontier that will remain unconquerable will be Africa.
The frointier concerning relationship between men and women are changing rapidly. It's so glaring to see.

In this continent men are still in charge of many things. Economically the gap is still there.

My own take is that women should take there rightful place nature placed them in scheme of things. But not challenging men's place in the scheme of things.

On the other hand. Men should with wisdom manage things.
Many women have been radicalized because of what they saw past generations of women go through in the hands of men.

So wisely knowing how to manage this relationship will go along way in keeping things right between the two genders.

Still men and women that have rightly managed this relationship have enjoyed good and peaceful union. It's the ones that have poorly or never managed the relationship well that are filled with bitterness and failed in enjoying the perfect bliss between a right relationship between a man and a woman.
There are still things to enjoy from the relationship cause we need each other.

Men and women can't be equal in the real sense of it, women can be given the same opportunities in the society but u saying equality among two unconnecting genders is absurd! and trying to achieve equality is counterprductive, security breach, Breakdown in law and order, arson and deaths

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Kipaji: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Great post
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Savedday: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nyascobar1414: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nyascobar1414: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria is the simp capital In Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / Why Are Many Guys Not Interested In Marriage? / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.