Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (31320 Views)

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Mo3891: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
1Sharon:

Was the fulani man a christian?

Was Evans the kidnapper a Muslim?
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

Was Evans the kidnapper a Muslim?

Did Evans kidnap in the name of Christianity?
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Mo3891: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
1Sharon:

Did Evans kidnap in the name of Christianity?

Did Kaduna State Government arrest in the name of Islam?
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by 1Sharon(f): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
papiforreal:

He insulted prophet Muhammad

He insulted a terrorist, pedophile racist and so?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by 1Sharon(f): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

Did Kaduna State Government arrest in the name of Islam?

Ofcourse they did. Asshole grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Mo3891: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
1Sharon:

Ofcourse they did. Asshole grin

Read the charge sheet and his offense and leave Islam out of this Pvcsy Hole
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
am i the one not serious or you spreading an unverified info
Okay, sue me! angry
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Leonbonapart(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Evergreen4:
These are the kind of things you witness when there is religious intolerance. Did his blasphemy stop them from practicing their religion and worshiping their god. Religion causing much problems than profering solutions
just say Islam, they won't kill you. Fear go kill of una
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Leonbonapart(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Although i have a strong affiliation with Islam

But i must confess as a real niggarrr this is not good
islam is a cult

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Leonbonapart(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

He should let the Muslims and other religion practice their religion in peace after renouncing Islam 6 years ago (before going to a psychiatric facility) and personally believe in whatever he chooses to believe in without castigating other religions.
Why the criticism of other religions by Bala?
He doesn't want to respect other religions,
But he wants to force his atheism on others.
Anyways,
May whatever he and his fellow atheists believe in......save him!

We Rise!
your mumu no get boundary. Turning blind eyes to the truth is worst that murder. You are a failure to your generation

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Leonbonapart(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Muurian:
Muslims and Christians using any fraction of power they have to make sure other beliefs contrary to theirs is stifled and killed. They keep hyping foreign mental constructs and will not waste a second in resorting to violence once anything is said contrary to the alleged wordings of their super-book given to them by the alleged mental constructs.

Hear me oh you citizens of Nigeria, Christians and Muslims do not own Nigeria!
If you feel offended at a remark to your religious constructs, you lack maturity and common sense!

If the so-called religious constructs being worshipped and hailed are as powerful as they have been often alleged to be, why can't they fücking fight for themselves for once in our generation. Why do this religious constructs always need humans to fight and defend them?
they will still drag Christians into it. No wonder y'all can never win. How does this has anything to do with Christianity? Okpe
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
There is no such thing as freedom of speech............Worldwide.
THERE IS ...... IS JUST THAT YOU CAN'T BE GUARANTEED FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH....

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by SexytorresE(f): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
That’s where u know God doesn’t exist. Most of u fight for an imaginary God and can kill for the he or she God . Once u free ur mind from “tribalism and religion” u will see how well Nigeria goes . If the said God exist let him or her fight Bala and not u. Wake up Nigeria and think over somethings u were told

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by SexytorresE(f): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Coming from a learned person
Olayinka8793:
As a Muslim, I feel embarrassed.
As a Southern Nigerian sharing country with the fanatic North, I feel ashamed.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by SexytorresE(f): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
I weep
Elder0001:

You lack wisdom.
So, because he doesn't believe in those religious fairytales he deserve to be arrested?
Those Muslim bastards will never be on the news for good reasons, smh.

Nigeria is finished.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by SexytorresE(f): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
That’s what they were told from a story book by a sheep grin
gypsey:
When exactly is this end? everyday the end is near! your life must be full with fear, paranoia and sadness, if the end is near, why do you bother waking up every morning to go about your business, if you have any atall.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by budaatum: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
hahn:

Just remember that as a Christian you are also a target to Muslims who consider just as much as an infidel as an atheist.

You guys were seeking sympathy when that Christian woman was killed for preaching in an Islamic state back then.

Injustice to one is injustice to all
Knowing this, is it really wise to go insulting the revered amongst the reverers?

No, they shouldn't be detaining Bala and should fuqing release him already, but what he did is like burning the Confederate Flag in Confederate States of America. One might not end up detained, but you tell me bricks wouldn't come through one's window if one's house ain't burnt down first and oneself shot.

Fuqers! Release Bala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by hahn(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
budaatum:

Knowing this, is it really wise to go insulting the revered amongst the reverers?

No, they shouldn't be detaining Bala and should fuqing release him already, but what he did is like burning the Confederate Flag in Confederate States of America. One might not end up detained, but you tell me bricks wouldn't come through one's window if one's house ain't burnt down first and oneself shot.

Fuqers! Release Bala!

Basically Bala detonated a suicide vest

undecided
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Akanbiedu(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/wife-of-mubarak-bala-detained-nigerian-humanist-plea-for-information

Gods of our ancestors Sarkin Iskoki show mercy. Give us justice.

President of Nigeria Muhamadu Buhari. See the sufferings of your people. Is there no end to our sufferings in our own land? What did we gain independence for? To see such days? We never suffered so much even under Colonialism. We ask with folded hands. Give us some good news.

I urge all Nigerians irrespective of background to join this cause and voice your support here. Let our silence not be the cause of our own situation.

Based on the reality of Kano and Kaduna, where do you think is safer for the man, custody or his house?
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by budaatum: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
hahn:

Basically Bala detonated a suicide vest

undecided
Basically. Kind of. Even if I personally feel Bala less than spat, some people feel killed. Its like here. Say fuq anyone's Gods and they'll come at you and you'll rip each other's eyes out and I blame you stupid Christians! Atheist is telling you they can not see what you see and you are arguing that Jesus Christ Messiah did not open your eye with the Word!

buda is aware buda is writing mere words here and should do more but Bala was not exactly aware of the consequences of his actions and that's ignorant. Fire-cinema ignorant.

In the future we will learn to do better but today we should educate ourselves more so we can.

Free Bala! You ignorant modafuqas!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by louiziana(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2020
But they do pardon and rehabilitate terrorists lol, even reinstate them to soceity. Guess human rights activists and people who say the truth are worse than murderers, what a country...

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Akanbiedu:

Based on the reality of Kano and Kaduna, where do you think is safer for the man, custody or his house?

I believe he should just leave these places the next time if hes released.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by elhafeez(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Xavfra:

Inshallah madness is your profession....

You come here and be spilling trash

You are the mad man. Your ancestors were the cause of the madness. sick fool.
You can't make comment without insulting people. Fool. Mad man with a smart phone and Data.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
elhafeez:

You are the mad man. Your ancestors were the cause of the madness. sick fool.
You can't make comment without insulting people. Fool. Mad man with a smart phone and Data.

He shouldn't criticise your madness but you want to criticise someone else's own...
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by budaatum: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Farki:

Muslims that insult, beat, imprison and kill atheists around the world what do you call that?

Why can't you radical Muslims let someone go in peace?
I'll call them organised. Better informed of the ways of the world and willing to impose their own will on the less organised.

Brutal, I know. But that should inform you of what to do to educate your will into others.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
#FreeMubarakBala
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
#FreeMubarakBala .
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:38am On Aug 30, 2020
#FreeMubarakBalaNOW #AtheistsAreNigeriansAsWell
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2020
#EndSARS #FREEMUBARAKBALA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 / Tinubu Lands In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.