Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (31296 Views)

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by AkandeJoseph99(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2020
I thought you were wise but...I cant say now. NOTE: I'm not an atheist
post=92189129:

He should let the Muslims and other religion practice their religion in peace after renouncing the Islam 6 years ago and personally believe in whatever he chose to believe in without castigating other religions.
Why the critism of other religions by Bala?
Anyways,
May whatever he and his fellow atheists believe in......save him!

We Rise!

Most Africans are gullible and persecute brothers because of imported thoughts

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by MisterGrace: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Sunofgod:
There is no such thing as freedom of speech............Worldwide.

There is in Christianity.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by mamaafrik(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
what bout those so called christians going about destroying voodoo shrines, do you think they are right?
can you give examples pls

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by MisterGrace: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

He should let the Muslims and other religion practice their religion in peace after renouncing the Islam 6 years ago and personally believe in whatever he chose to believe in without castigating other religions.
Anyways,

We Rise!

Says another intolerant extremist.

How does his criticism affect your practice of Islam?

Did he force you to renounce?

A religion that kill people in the name of apostasy or allah (Bokoharam).

I blame Lugard.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
can you give examples pls
you have never heard such before?
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by ContractKiller: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
What does Christianity have to do with this story? It's almost as if your obsession with Christians has stripped you of whatever tenuous connection your brain had with intelligence in the past.
Why can't you fight the enemy in front of you, instead of fighting the one in your imagination?

hopefulLandlord:
This can't hit front-page. It's an atheist that's being "prosecuted" if it were a Christian it'd have hit

Edit: It did hit! Yay!!!

One of the things that makes me very sure Islam and Christianity are bullsheet and their god is nonexistent is how they go out to fight on behalf of him!. Imagine a god that's everywhere, knows everything, can do anything created all of us but humans have to rise up to tell you about him, mount speakers to tell you about him, mount bigger speakers to tell you about him and if you dare counter this nonsense with common sense they'd take it personally. If you insult this all knowing, all powerful, all present god to their face be rest assured this god won't do sheet to you. it's only his believers that are still going to rise up and punish you for insulting his all powerful god.

Thou doth protest too much

It's almost like they are the god themselves and no god anywhere actually exists

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by YorubaKinging: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Well, why are you taking this personal?
The "end is very near" is a phrase of warning to those who cares to listen ..

You lack understanding
So ill let you pass

gypsey:
When exactly is this end? everyday the end is near! your life must be full with fear, paranoia and sadness, if the end is near, why do you bother waking up every morning to go about your business, if you have any atall.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by mamaafrik(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
you have never heard such before?
ogbeni,talk with fact,you go school i guess

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by ContractKiller: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
What does Christianity have to do with this story? It's almost as if your obsession with Christians has stripped you of whatever tenuous connection your brain had with intelligence in the past.
Why can't you fight the enemy in front of you, instead of fighting the one in your imagination?

Muurian:
Muslims and Christians using any fraction of power they have to make sure other beliefs contrary to theirs is stifled and killed. They keep hyping foreign mental constructs and will not waste a second in resorting to violence once anything is said contrary to the alleged wordings of their super-book given to them by the alleged mental constructs.

Hear me oh you citizens of Nigeria, Christians and Muslims do not own Nigeria!
If you feel offended at a remark to your religious constructs, you lack maturity and common sense!

If the so-called religious constructs being worshipped and hailed are as powerful as they have been often alleged to be, why can't they fücking fight for themselves for once in our generation. Why do this religious constructs always need humans to fight and defend them?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by soloehis(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

Anyways,

We Rise!
see how u reason?why was hell rufia not prosecuted for his utterances against christ?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by hopefulLandlord: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
ContractKiller:

Christianity and Islam are same shiit but different toilets

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by jefff455: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189550:
If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road, you will never get to where you are going in life.

Respect everyone's religion! wink
at ur age you are still a m*ron

11 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
ContractKiller:
This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I'm a Christian and I have been championing Mubarak's case on Facebook where I am one of his friends and on Reddit's Ex muslims Subreddit.
It's funny how even when one of your own is being persecuted by Islam, your grievance is towards Christianity.

Is that "towards" Christianity? how?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Well, why are you taking this personal?
The "end is very near" is a phrase of warning to those who cares to listen ..

You lack understanding
So ill let you pass

why are you always here yapping rubbish about end time, some of us don't give a shiit! if you believe in end time keep the believe to your mad self, the end is near, the end is near but you cannot tell when, isn't that mental illness?

NO! you are gullible!

Tell me when is end time or keep your madness to yourself. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
ogbeni,talk with fact,you go school i guess
I don't understand this language.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by crafteck(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

Anyways,

We Rise!

He saw the light and wanted to enlighten others, same thing people in other religions do. Are they scared hes speaking the truth? Isnt religion by choice anymore?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by YorubaKinging: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
By 2023 you'll know
The end won't just come suddenly
There are many happenings that will lead to that particular end

That's why I'm warning those who are willing to listen ...

gypsey:
why are you always here yapping rubbish about end time, some of us don't give a shiit! if you believe in end time keep the believe to your mad self, the end is near, the end is near but you cannot tell when, isn't that mental illness?

NO! you are gullible!

Tell me when is end time or keep your madness to yourself. cheesy
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by mamaafrik(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
I don't understand this language.
see you,abeg clear
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author= post=92189129]
He should let the Muslims and other religion practice their religion in peace after renouncing Islam 6 years ago (before going to a psychiatric facility) and personally believe in whatever he chooses to believe in without castigating other religions.
Anyways,

We Rise![/quote

He criticizes other religion too, and nobody calls for his head, only Muslims
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Fuckgovt: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2020
This is what happens when Islam takes over.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
see you,abeg clear
is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by King44(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Is it a must to practice Islam or any religion? It should be a thing of choice not force, not do or die.

I his entitled to his own views, if he likes believe in stones or nothing that should be is decision.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

He should let the Muslims and other religion practice their religion in peace after renouncing Islam 6 years ago (before going to a psychiatric facility) and personally believe in whatever he chooses to believe in without castigating other religions.
Why the criticism of other religions by Bala?
He doesn't want to respect other religions,
But he wants to force his atheism on others.
Anyways,

We Rise!
Is that all you can contribute? you are really a clown

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by AkandeJoseph99(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2020
I think god is strong enough to fight for himself, if he is then why help him to fight? If he's not strong enough to be independent why serve him. We need to stop all this rubbish let the Gods fight for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Farki: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2020
Religion of peace at it again.

Rather than let peace reign they must convert others and retain them by force.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by ogbuefi677(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2020
Evergreen4:
These are the kind of things you witness when there is religious intolerance. Did his blasphemy stop them from practicing their religion and worshiping their god. Religion causing much problems than profering solutions
Islam causes problems not religion.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by ogbuefi677(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Islam the most intolerant religion ever seen, Christians have seen more criticism than Islam has ever or will ever see yet the religion of peace is the one always using instruments of state to percecute his assumed opposition while granting ballroom graduation to their own terrorists

Now that aethiest are been attacked let's see position of Christian's
Islam is essentially a cult.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
By 2023 you'll know
The end won't just come suddenly
There are many happenings that will lead to that particular end

That's why I'm warning those who are willing to listen ...

grin grin grin 2023? mate! i have already made business plans for 2025, you should go make yours too the world isn't ending.
Oh! before i forget, can you tell me the many things that are happening, things that YOU believe that will lead to the end of the world, things that hasn't happened before or worst.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

Why the criticism of other religions by Bala?
He doesn't want to respect other religions,
But he wants to force his atheism on others.
Anyways,

We Rise!

If you like report me....

But you a bloody hypocrite....

As a MF you're, you don't like it when someone criticises your useless religions but you're quick to do your stupid evangelization......

Why can't Allah come down and defend himself....

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by laidima88(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2020
why can't he face his atheism and stop criticizing others, blasphemy should be signed into law
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Elder0001:

You lack wisdom.
So, because he doesn't believe in those religious fairytales he deserve to be arrested?
Those Muslim bastards will never be on the news for good reasons, smh.

Nigeria is finished.

This dead meat seller is an ass....

I hope when atheists start killing them, they won't open their smelling mouths to cry foul
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189550:
If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road, you will never get to where you are going in life.

Respect everyone's religion! wink

Very stupid of you....

I hope you won't preach your useless fairy tale to your children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Three Of Her Children / #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter / MORE PHOTOS ! As Buhari Shuts Down Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.