Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter (62164 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by CzarChris(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
As a scientist, it now increasingly difficult to not agree with these conspiracy theorist on this COVID-19 bladadash.

It's common knowledge that Doctors practically watch people infected by this virus die, because they were given an instruction by WHO not to give any form of treatment to those infected, just make them comfortable, if their immune system is strong enough they survive, if it's not? They die. Which leaves doctors helpless in such situations.

Let's remove the religious card on this and look at the business part.
You create a demand for a product(nobody needs) that only you have the means to supply a solution (a cure in this case) when the time is right. You've made a killing!
Why create a cure, when you can simply get people hooked on your vaccine that you have to take periodically? Now for it to be readily available, governments subsidizes it heavily for their citizens.
BOOM!!!
You're a Trillionaire overnight.
This is a brilliant coup de gráce.

So what do you do, since you have the means to push your agenda. Create panic in the public, then your product becomes a must have.

To me, vaccine production companies are heavily complicit in what's going on right now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Kaylet: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:
The question is, how many US politician have not used HCQ either for treatment or for prevention. Why also bar doctors from prescribing it to COVID-19 patients if there is no hidden agenda? This lady is correct and her remark is convincing. I know a medical colleague who has used Chloroquine (500mg dly for 5days) -Zinc (200mg dly for 2wks)-Azithromycin (500mg dly for 5 days) combination to treat his family members and other patients, including elderly ones, who manifested early signs of covid 19 like fever, loss of taste, loss of smell, cough, etc, all with good results. I took these combination for prevention. This is no longer news.

It is also worthy to note that it is still this same group of Drs that challenged an earlier published research on the Lancet stating that HCQ was not effective against Covid19, exposing the errors in methodology, leading the Lancet to withdraw the research and apologize.

There is really a nefarious battle going on and reasonable voices have been drawned. Thank God for these group of Drs that have placed value for human life above their job security.

The medical establishment in the US claims we have to wait for vaccine, yet people are dying and some states in the US have banned the prescription of HCQ to patients. For them it is better for people to die than to receive HCQ.This is terrible.

Thank you my brother.
She didn't even come out to say she has found the cure, she only said there's a cure from the pre existing drugs.

She has been on the field as far as 1992, some of these people were not born.

She knows what integrity and loyalty are about.

People didn't listen to information, yet saying trash. In the first place.....my orientation about covid 19 is different,

5 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nancy1986: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:
The question is, how many US politician have not used HCQ either for treatment or for prevention. Why also bar doctors from prescribing it to COVID-19 patients if there is no hidden agenda? This lady is correct and her remark is convincing. I know a medical colleague who has used Chloroquine (500mg dly for 5days) -Zinc (200mg dly for 2wks)-Azithromycin (500mg dly for 5 days) combination to treat his family members and other patients, including elderly ones, who manifested early signs of covid 19 like fever, loss of taste, loss of smell, cough, etc, all with good results. I took these combination for prevention. This is no longer news.

It is also worthy to note that it is still this same group of Drs that challenged an earlier published research on the Lancet stating that HCQ was not effective against Covid19, exposing the errors in methodology, leading the Lancet to withdraw the research and apologize.

There is really a nefarious battle going on and reasonable voices have been drawned. Thank God for these group of Drs that have placed value for human life above their job security.

The medical establishment in the US claims we have to wait for vaccine, yet people are dying and some states in the US have banned the prescription of HCQ to patients. For them it is better for people to die than to receive HCQ.This is terrible.

Only democrats government state ban it to show how evil they are

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Perewenkle1: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Too bad, when too many Americans are dying of COVID-19, as educated as Dr Stella Immanuel, she would used this opportunity to appeal to American people to wear mask, instead she allowed them to use her to spread fake news. She will fall from top to the ground without anything to hold as cushion.
As for you viewers, please wear your mask, safe your self and your love ones. We are educated to know the different between right and wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by blowjohn(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
But .......
Their are tonnes and tonnes of videos on YouTube that showcase many types of cures, many which ofcos have not been verified but which work.
How come youtube hasn't brought down such videos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
ayaside:

Thanks for you comprehensive contribution. I just read a few comments above and people are just.... Well, its NLand. We think everything is a joke and if it don't fit our narrative, we think others don't know what they know.

True. People should just learn to think for themselves and not rely on the media, even google. Just browse same-sex marriage and every information google presents to you will be positive. Google"s algorithm now decides what information get. Terrible
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by edoairways: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
new2012:

I want to believe you're a child which is why you're unable to make your point without insults, In which case, I hope you grow up.

Without discarding your childish insults, I'll ask that you research those promoting the news and video. If you think the US will allow almost 140k of her citizen die where hydrochloroquine can help, then maybe you're indeed a child. If you think the whole world, from Russia, Iran, UK, France, Spain, Brazil, South Korea, Japan etc all agreed to such conspiracy, then it's no longer a conspiracy-its a way of life.

Once again, I'll advise you learn how to engage in conversations without insults except you're a toddler in which case it's understandable.
That is how those nairalanders react,it only shows how they were brought up going by their expressions

3 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by favor914: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
ayaside:

Who told you it was CoVID that killed Kyari? Do you know what it means to come out and lay claims in US if you are not sure of your convictions esp for someone who is an Immigrant.
I can see you are thinking critically, outside the box, no drug is new, it is related to another drug, when the big pharmaceutical companies like Glaxo, & Co are ready, they will make it available, it’s all about business, they will condemn every other solution, they must be the ones with the solution.

When you have a cough you are advised to take cough syrup by WHO, but they won’t tell you that garlic, honey, ginger & bitter kola, can also relief you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by webizone(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Good move.
I hope that after being rude, you are passionate tongue. Cos' rudeness without hot passion na Bleep up o.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
bezimo:

On what basis are they reliable..how many patient..who sponsored the research..Do you know the sponsor of research can change the outcome of what they want to be posted.If it won't favour them they won't let it out because it's all about interest..I am in research/academic field and I have seen it happen.

Fake science sponsored by leftist cabal pharma companies don't want the world to know Chloroquine works..evil media..why? So they can shut down the economy, keep the people home and bring down Trump come November.

But daft minds have no idea this is the agenda

You're free to use your Google or am I expected to write a dissertation for your personal consumption? See joker, sha.

You can see the US FDA's own comments on the drug:
https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-cautions-against-use-hydroxychloroquine-or-chloroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

Basically, other than voluntary clinical trials, the drug is not prescribed for treatment of COVID. Your loony conspiracy claim about "leftist cabal pharma companies" (as if pharma companies don't want to profit from actually curing diseases) already certifies you as a Trumptard buffoon, so you're obviously too far gone to have any productive discourse with.

9 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Perewenkle1:
Too bad, when too many Americans are dying of COVID-19, as educated as Dr Stella Immanuel, she would used this opportunity to appeal to American people to wear mask, instead she allowed them to use her to spread fake news. She will fall from top to the ground without anything to hold as cushion.
As for you viewers, please wear your mask, safe your self and your love ones. We are educated to know the different between right and wrong.

Have you asked yourself why Dr. Fauci, the mask proponent, does not use a mask? The answer is he has taken HCQ �. Go to a nearby pharmacy, meet the pharmacist and ask him to place you on a prophylaxis. Save yourself while you can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by favor914: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Perewenkle1:
In all honesty anytime I go out, a vast majority of the people aren’t wearing any facial mask, and don’t feel bothered.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by GambaOsaka: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wolgrace:
97 days to go.. Trump is a perfect craft in the hand of his craft masters who owns the two-horn party system..

Chloroquine is not really the cure for the virus invented by the western masters, they are hiding the patent cure from us, but not God..

Trump's strong emphasis on chloroquine and WHO's rejection are media baits and deception to pull zombie crowd unto himself for political score point as a intolerant saviour, and it's a total mockery to mankind..!

Republicans said Chloroquine cures, while democrats said otherwise. Both parties are ONE and controlled by American god-masters, likewise WHO. They are means of dividing masses because division is the foundation of false leaders potrays as saviours. They are destroyers!

Deletion of the viral video is a vital political marketing in the midst of chaos created by them. It's all about Trump, and marketing him is a scripted game to fool the whole world in seeing him as a saviour and one who's on the side of mankind.

Bull crap mongers!

So who is hiding the cure for AIDS or CANCER? God?
Hydroxylchloroquine is not a CURE, it just improves the outcome(symptoms) of cover patients. The doctor totally goofed by telling people not to wear masks and saying the malaria drug cures cover 19.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by blowjohn(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:

You do not know what you are saying. Chloroquine is basic and kills plasmodium by basifying its lysozome, deactivating some enzymes it uses for survival.

For SARSCOV2, Chloroquine makes the target cells of the virus basic, preventing the fusion of the viral cell (which requires neutral ph of the body), deactivating RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, and enzyme that causes replication of the viral genome, increases the influx of zinc ion in the blood (zinc deactivates the enzyme) and deactivates the function of cell organels needed to package viral proteins. hCQ and zinc work synergistically. Azithromycin prevents bacterial super infection.

Why r u wasting ur time explaining?
As kong as it's for trump they wont listen

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nancy1986:

Only democrats government state ban it to show how evil they are

It shows you its all politics. They feel if people start taking it, death rate will decline and they wont have anything tk blame trump for.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by ayaside(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:

True. People should just learn to think for themselves and not rely on the media, even google. Just browse same-sex marriage and every information google presents to you will be positive. Google"s algorithm now decides what information get. Terrible

Bless you fam! Really nothing can be done about the ignorant. I used to be Pro- lot of things and didn't really care about the other party up until I started LISTENING and realized that they are humans too. It made a whole lot of difference.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
blowjohn:

Why r u wasting ur time explaining?
As kong as it's for trump they wont listen

Before the president of the US endorses a drug, there must be more than meets the eye.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
favor914:
Nobody says it is total cure, but it reduces the effect, people still die from complications from Malaria fever, or really do you think Donald Trump doesn’t know what he is talking about? With all their expectations WHO, why has The death rate in Sub Saharan Africa been quite low?

When eventually the big pharmaceutical companies find their supposed vaccine, and have made $700 billion, then they will affirm all the while that all those asserted claims were true.

Lol @ $700B. So Iran, Russia, SK joined to have their citizens killed?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by favor914: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:

Have you asked yourself why Dr. Fauci, the mask proponent, does not use a mask? The answer is he has taken HCQ �. Go to a nearby pharmacy, meet the pharmacist and ask him to place you on a prophylaxis. Save yourself while you can.
In my neighborhood Walgreens, or CVS will ask for a prescription from a physician.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Franking: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Americans have exposed the woman. Just like in court, just discredit ur opponent by putting a question mark on his or her credibility and u are almost home and dry. Dr Stella Immanuel believes in witches and wizards and believes some sexual issues with women, like cyst, are a result of sex with demons in the dream at night. It's laughable.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Equation89(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Video that's still on Facebook and WhatsApp group platform is what they said they deleted.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:

You do not know what you are saying. Chloroquine is basic and kills plasmodium by basifying its lysozome, deactivating some enzymes it uses for survival.

For SARSCOV2, Chloroquine makes the target cells of the virus basic, preventing the fusion of the viral cell (which requires neutral ph of the body), deactivating RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, and enzyme that causes replication of the viral genome, increases the influx of zinc ion in the blood (zinc deactivates the enzyme) and deactivates the function of cell organels needed to package viral proteins. hCQ and zinc work synergistically. Azithromycin prevents bacterial super infection.

Yes, we know you can Google. But you can also easily Google the clinical studies that rebut the efficacy of HCQ as a treatment for COVID, while also revealing several safety issues and enhanced risks in using the drug.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by ayaside(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
favor914:
I can see you are thinking critically, outside the box, no drug is new, it is related to another drug, when the big pharmaceutical companies like Glaxo, & Co are ready, they will make it available, it’s all about business, they will condemn every other solution, they must be the ones with the solution.

When you have a cough you are advised to take cough syrup by WHO, but they won’t tell you that garlic, honey, ginger & bitter kola, can also relief you.

True. When once the sudden self realization hits you that you have a BIG say on who lives and who doesn't. Self control and discipline is really needed and for someone like me that believes in God, I need Him too.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by stayclearofme: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
askibee:

So why will you say something you can't defend or show proof?
Can you proof that Jubrin is the one in Ask Rock and not Buhari?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
new2012:
Lol.

Of course they should delete it, it makes absolutely no sense.. hydrochloroquine, zinc and zithromas is available everywhere. Nobody want others to die, and her conclusion is not valid. Aba Kyari and co would probably had swallowed loads of those, it's not as easy as she's saying it.

Again, she had history, research on her
From her comments about demon sperm and all, you can tell she's banking on faith and not medicine. That's what they are using to discredit her an Nigerian medical schools on twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by luqhas100(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin

nairavsdollars:
What is WHO trying to hide? Buhari should take up this case
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Pusyiter(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
When I started the campaign against the so-called virus and the deception, I was called names.
You cannot lockdown the truth, it will always unfold.
I siddon dey look

humnsikan:

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Satan66:

Your false god can't save and will never save you.
Blasphemy on an Atheist Forum undecided
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by davien(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Now all the tinfoil hat wearing conspiracies would come up, especially those herb pushers who believe a mix of roots and leaves can cure anything. Dummies.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by favor914: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
new2012:

Lol @ $700B. So Iran, Russia, SK joined to have their citizens killed?
Think with your head, nobody said a total cure, the flu killed over half a million people last year in the United States, even as people still take the flu shot, their are drugs that can slow down the virus, there at combos of drugs that can knock it out, no one said one cap fits all, what may be a mild fever to one, may kill the next man.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by 3stacks: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Funny how this woman became the poster-doctor for this matter. I watched this 45 min video minutes after it was uploaded. There were several doctors who made the same statement, most of them white, but somehow there are no clips of the remaining doctors. All platforms have scrubbed the video and people are just abusing this brave woman. People are arriving at conclusions without seeing the contents of the video. These doctors claim success treating all ages from 9-84 from using a combination of hydroxychloroquine, zinc and Zithromax at the right dosage. They challenged the talking heads in CNN who has never left the studios to deal with patients to compare data. They gave us something to think about.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pusyiter:
When I started the campaign against the so-called virus and the deception, I was called names.
You cannot lockdown the truth, it will always unfold.
I siddon dey look

You are correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.