Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor (3247 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by paulolee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
ur fada..
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by VickyRotex(f): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
I stopped reading at the below.

Recall, it was recently reported that the pastor said any man that makes love to her will be healed of his infertility problem because God anointed her honeypot.

If she actually said the above, what else were you expecting her to say that'd make sense?

I just tire undecided
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Primesky(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is false. The blind can tell this is evil!.

By this then, we all know what kind of spirit may be behind her preaching as God cannot contradict himself.

Sexual sin is on the rise, guard your soul.

Jesus saves.
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Friendlyjoe: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Righteousness89 please ya needed here

Him and his translator or corrector cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
There will be false Christ......its already written
Re: Sleeping With Your Brother In-law Is Not Cheating – Female Pastor by Splendor185: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oshiomhole Desperate to revive his drowning career says Crusoe Osagie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv7lq0TXOTM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not / Why Do I Fall In Love With White Girls That Smoke / How To Survive In Portharcourt: A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.