Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? (6787 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by stanliwise(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
NACE13:

He started out good I have to admit, and it helped me a lot on how to deal with the opposite sex when it comes to relationships but I guess the constant lauding from guys here has made him see himself like a demigod. I hope he goes back to how he started off and what he initially had in mind - to liberate weak men from the stronghold of manipulative women
I agree with you. Similar organization started out like this too, but overtime it gets into the head and it becomes sometime else. E.g most cult we know today. In a way the redpill of a thing is now more like an online cult.
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
dairykidd:
That question dey always come when knacking. She will pull u close suck ur tongue and hold ur face in her palms:
Her: I love u baby
Me: uhmm
Her: do u love me?
Me: No answer turn my face n continue fvckn n sucking a nipple.
Her: draws my face to hers again.. baaaby do u love me. Say it. Persistently

Me: Yeah ( for peace to reign )
Her: Say it baby tell me u love me
Me: whispers I love u while I'm depositing hot akamu grin grin grin

No be small matter grin
Give me just two reasons why I shouldn't shepe for you
Stupid OP grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by iInjureHerYansh: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
dairykidd:
That question dey always come when knacking. She will pull u close suck ur tongue and hold ur face in her palms:
Her: I love u baby
Me: uhmm
Her: do u love me?
Me: No answer turn my face n continue fvckn n sucking a nipple.
Her: draws my face to hers again.. baaaby do u love me. Say it. Persistently

Me: Yeah ( for peace to reign )
Her: Say it baby tell me u love me
Me: whispers I love u while I'm depositing hot akamu grin grin grin

No be small matter grin
Nigga know that shit hunnid grin

1 Like

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
No, I don't have a girl, not even a sister, not even a mum, everything about me is masculine
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Give me just two reasons why I shouldn't shepe for you
Stupid OP grin grin
Whatever it is it sounds good so shepe cheesy
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Nigga know that shit hunnid grin
Fr cheesy
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by HomerTimpson: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
A group of simps is called-SIMPSONS-
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by maisauki: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Skmoda360:
This must be hokum.... undecided
spare Obahiagbon, pls
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Rickmann: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
tnerro1:
My girl was in my place recently and while I was watching a movie, she was on her phone chatting. She got up from where she was and came to sit beside me and we had this conversation:
Babe: Do you love me?
Me: babe i do na and you know I do.
Babe: how do I know you do?

In my mind I said see this one ooo, probably one mugu guy has been rolling on the floor, fooling himself just to prove he loves her and she was probably wondering why I wasn’t doing the same. So I pulled her close, looked into her eyes and said,

Me: babe, like water inside coconut, my love for you can’t be explained but it can be expressed. So I kissed her and put my hand under her top towards her breast, she laughed, jumped up and when towards the kitchen, talking happily on her phone. I was like chai, this girl don escape oooo

So have you ever been asked and how did you respond?

Love is overrated, mates..and Until we start telling ourselves this ugly truth, we may never understand but keep coming up with such exhausting threads.

For me, compatibility is the ideal and real thing. What do you think has kept our parents for up to 30, 40 and perhaps 50 or more years in their marriages? U think it's love?

Pls ,let's cut the crap and say something else.
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by IhateMyDad: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
that's mine
jst can't lie
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Skmoda360(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
maisauki:
spare Obahiagbon, pls

Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Rickmann:

Love is overrated, mates..and Until we start telling ourselves this ugly truth, we may never understand but keep coming up with such exhausting threads.

For me, compatibility is the ideal and real thing. What do you think has kept our parents in 30, 40 and perhaps 50 or more years in their marriages? U think it's love?

Pls ,let's cut the crap and say something else.
You probably read the op but definitely didn't get the essence of this thread as most of u dense so called manly men of Nairaland, u don't read or u can't understand English.. I for one ain't celebrating love here at least not yet. Try to comprehend before u start beating ur dry empty chest
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by femmyapson(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jxmmi90:

simpletons
u too watch merlin dat year
Re: Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? by Jxmmi90(m): 3:22am On Jul 30, 2020
femmyapson:
u too watch merlin dat year

yes na ...who no watch Merlin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Would You Date A Hawker? / My Best Nigeria Love Song Of All Time / Could She Be A Lez?...help Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.