Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) (14726 Views)

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) - Nairalanders React / Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by femi4: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2020
Black whale

2 Likes

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by angelfallz(m): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2020
There is nothing sexy or romantic about this.

2 Likes

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Check History

In the 1920s, a F/mle this size was part of a Freak Show.

But These days she demands a six figure income ,6 pack male & You must also be at least six feet tall,, It’s what she deserves and she gets it .

These type of F/males are the prize and a “queen”.. Thanks to the White Knights ,simps and beta males out there this is almost normal...

We have these set of people highly promoting Ill movements to make up for the their unhealthy look and bad habits

U see things like dis on their profile or bio
•body positivity
•foodie
•big /bold & confident

Being obese is unhealthy .. any one can change d way he or she looks .. except u have a high risk health underlying condition

In 1920 till late 1970s: Featured in a grotesquerie & mostly seen in circus
In 2020: Featured on the cover of Cosmo/ bill boards / magazines / even movies are made about an obese F/males brain washing men to accept it and never speak ill of them
����

But dis ain’t d fault of d the F/males ... rather it’s d fault of dudes who enable this, because of how dudes would F pretty much anything ..

Ain’t nothing fun / sweet / enticing about digging d guts of an obese “bbw” ... it’s like swimming �‍♀️ in ocean � of fats

Been there / done that ! .. lack of options is d reason u see why most male choose an obese F/male over the fit model looking type

If fat F/male are as ostracized and get 0 sex and attention like fat dudes, all of them will be SLIM

The holy book stat3/ . The body is doing temple of the lord

Having sex isn’t the only way u defy this holy temple

Being dirty / unfit / obese are also factors

Seven deadly sins in d bible .. gluttony is one of dem ( foodie) ... den sloth ( a glutton is bound to b fat and lazy )

5 Likes

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Sunmolar(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Olabode971:
Like seriously, I need a nairalander to value me too...

Lmao grin

Your choice of happiness is you. Not based on someone's view

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by telkevog(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Where two elephants are fighting, the foam suffers!
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by RealEzee(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2020
She fine Stay healthy Stay happy Narrow is the way between those........ Let me stop here grin
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Equity15(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2020
nice..but I really don't think I can marry someone as fat as this. never!!!!! they are not bad but I dont just fancy a fat wife or Gf

let's build your website for less than 10k
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by ibkonekt(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
this is not good to look at

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by offset67(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2020
:-Xpukes
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by skinny419(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2020
SOMTIME I OVER FEED MY GURL 2 MAKE HER ADD WEIGHT because D BIGER D SIZE, D BIGER D BOOTY. U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by khia: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2020
He's fat as well, look at his big gut. They have beautiful skin though.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Offpoint: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
offpoint come an see ur spec oo cheesy
Yeeeeehhh!!!
Ahh! Daddy do you want to kee me?
I can't drive Trailer o... I'm still learning how to ride bicycle and you're giving me trailer... That's suicide sir. MISSION ABORT!
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Splendor185: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Update: George Floyd reburied in Mbaise Imo state Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USJqhY_hF4I
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2020
BBW in the building
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Simplecity(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
sad
obesity brings nothing more than
1:high blood pressure
2:type 2 diabetes
3:infertility
4:shorter life span sad
so why in the world will someone be glorifying fatness
and how many yards did Calvin Klein take sew that big pant sef
YOU WICKED GAN grin grin...that last sentence made me choke on my saliva....LWKMD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Fat Women Prostitutes are very good at BLOWJÔBS... Don't ask me how I know grin grin
Fixed!
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Disgusting and alarming.
monk what are you saying?shes beautiful
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
sad
obesity brings nothing more than
1:high blood pressure
2:type 2 diabetes
3:infertility
4:shorter life span sad
so why in the world will someone be glorifying fatness
and how many yards did Calvin Klein take sew that big pant sef
you that is calling someone fat,are you fit with six packs?eat your words
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by OKOATA(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
sad
One of my close friend is very fat with a big tummy, this guy literarily eats every 2 hours, takes so much fatty things, eat pigs, dogs, cold water daily, of late he’s telling me he’s been having a high BP and sometimes his heart stops. There was one time he almost died and passed out for about 5 minutes before he was resuscitated. The people in this photo looks beautiful but the woman should work on her body too and the guy should always watch his weight.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
you that is calling someone fat,are you fit with six packs?eat your words
but am not obese and neither do i carry a beer belly cheesy and having six packs doesnt make u fit.its what u can do dat determines if u fit or not.u can take steriods and it gives u a six packs but then u not fit if u cant sprint up a hill without collapsing and run 3 miles a day cheesy or walk a flight of stairs without breathing hard and complaining of pain in ur legs.being way overweigth its not ideal for your health ...u can be thick but obesity that one is a killer.Be honest cheesy..if ur younger sister happened to look like her will u hail her and encourage her to keep on piling weight cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Olabode971:
Like seriously, I need a nairalander to value me too...

Lmao grin
how person go carry stomach like this and still dey comfortable grin

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Offpoint:

Yeeeeehhh!!!
Ahh! Daddy do you want to kee me?
I can't drive Trailer o... I'm still learning how to ride bicycle and you're giving me trailer... That's suicide sir. MISSION ABORT!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
but am not obese and having six packs doesnt make u fit.its what u can do dat determines if u fit or not.u can take steriods and have a six packs but then u not fit u cant sprint up a hill without collapsing and run 3 miles a day cheesy or walk a flight of stairs without breathing hard and complaining of pain in ur legs.being way overweigth its not ideal for your health ...u can be thick but obesity that one is a killer.Be honest cheesy..if ur younger sister happened to look like her will u hail her and encourage her to keep on piling weight cheesy?
you seriously took your time to finish her in your comment,her situation may be beyond her control but at least she's happy and bold,i bet if she was here to read your comment and others,it may cause her some low self-esteem.All of you are not fat online but we know how most of you appear offline,even if you don't have potbelly now,you and I know it's just a question of time,no be Nigerian men again.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
you seriously took your time to finish her in your comment,her situation may be beyond her control but at least she's happy and bold,i bet if she was here to read your comment and others,it may cause her some low self-esteem.All of you are not fat online but we know how most of you appear offline,even if you don't have potbelly now,you and I know it's just a question of time,no be Nigerian men again.
u wan see me shirtless to prove say i no get big belly?? grin
honestly i love physical activity and i dey mind the things i put for body cheesy.i no dey put yamayama things inside my body wey no fit norish my body grin.beer is a no no for me and though i know many nigerian guys love taking excess beer but if u do a simple research u will see how beer destroys the body.ALl those men in nigeria u see who complain of finding it difficult to get an erection in 99 percent cases na excess alcohol dey cause am..so also those young men u see with high blood pressure na also beer be the main culprit.During the covid period when they were restricting ppl from going outside i added some few pounds cos i couldn not do my physical activity anymore and gyms were closed.But later i had to adopt some home exercises to keep my body ok and when the restrtictions where relaxed i continued my physical activity and withing 2 weeks and some days i shedded off some weight.Na normal thing for person to add weight..we all humans cheesy..but its normal to just let urself go like that and keep on adding excess and excess and look like a football or that michelin man cheesy.sedentary life is a killer and thats why u see many nigerian men dying off even before they reach 50.sometimes its not because of lack of food or stress but the sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle we all adopt.But looking this pictures wey op upload even the husband sef is a bit chubby and that type of fat no good for a man.I am thinking they might be black americans or carribeans cos a nigerian lady cant be fat as this cos our food can never make a person as fat as this.na all those donuts and pizzas with coke and fanta.me though if i had a lady like this i will ensure she does morning walk every evening with me cheesy.its a must ooo no negotiations and no more pizzas or donuts except during festivity times
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
even if you don't have potbelly now,you and I know it's just a question of time,no be Nigerian men again.
what u do in ur youth will tell how u will look in ur 30s,40s,50s and 60s.does guys with flat tummies u see abusing alcohol and other yamayama food in their 20s its when they enter their mid 30s it tells on them so i agree with this statement.but we are lucky in nigeria sha cos healthy foods are easily obtainable but when u travel out of nigeria to get a healthy meal its not easily that obtainable.In short buying junk food abroad is more cheaper than buying a healthy meal.Thats why in the US u see most of the obese ppl are the poor americans and those u see who are in shape are the rich americans.Same also i have noticed here in dominica.Even though dominica is not a wealthy country they are ranked amongst nations with high obesity rate.Child obesity here is very high.In naija we no get weight issues but malnutrition issues.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
u wan see me shirtless to prove say i no get big belly?? grin
honestly i love physical activity and i dey mind the things i put for body cheesy.i no dey put yamayama things inside my body wey no fit norish my body grin.beer is a no no for me and though i know many nigerian guys love taking excess beer but if u do a simple research u will see how beer destroys the body.ALl those men in nigeria u see who complain of finding it difficult to get an erection in 99 percent cases na excess alcohol dey cause am..so also those young men u see with high blood pressure na also beer be the main culprit.During the covid period when they were restricting ppl from going outside i added some few pounds cos i couldn not do my physical activity anymore and gyms were closed.But later i had to adopt some home exercises to keep my body ok and when the restrtictions where relaxed i continued my physical activity and withing 2 weeks and some days i shedded off some weight.Na normal thing for person to add weight..we all humans cheesy..but its normal to just let urself go like that and keep on adding excess and excess and look like a football or that michelin man cheesy.sedentary life is a killer and thats why u see many nigerian men dying off even before they reach 50.sometimes its not because of lack of food or stress but the sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle we all adopt.But looking this pictures wey op upload even the husband sef is a bit chubby and that type of fat no good for a man.I am thinking they might be black americans or carribeans cos a nigerian lady cant be fat as this cos our food can never make a person as fat as this.na all those donuts and pizzas with coke and fanta.me though if i had a lady like this i will ensure she does morning walk every evening with me cheesy.its a must ooo no negotiations and no more pizzas or donuts except during festivity times
it won't be bad if you and other men who condemned her shows us your shirtless pics so you can be excused by your statements,its good you are a fitness freak as I am too but outrightly condemning an obese person is a no no,they are struggling alot with those flesh and I think we should be compassionate and mind what we say about them.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
it won't be bad if you and other men who condemned her shows us your shirtless pics so you can be excused by your statements,its good you are a fitness freak as I am too but outrightly condemning an obese person is a no no,they are struggling alot with those flesh and I think we should be compassionate and mind what we say about them.
i will understand a lady who is trying to keep fit and even encourage her cheesy...but some ladies ehn cheesy
someone will be popping fried chips and popcorns laced with butter in her mouth while sitting on the couch watching korean romance films for 8am to 10 pm on that couch 24 hrs a day,7 days in a week and 30 days in a month cheesy.expectedly such a person is expected to add nau.when u are on a surplus and not on a deficit u must surely add weight cheesy cheesy
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
it won't be bad if you and other men who condemned her shows us your shirtless pics so .
cheesy

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by MackSoul: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
That kpekus go sweet!! If e no sweet mk my anaconda peel
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by MZrapper(f): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Disgusting and alarming.
Like all the women in your life.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by mkoabiola: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
I love them big bold and beautiful.

We are jus few that loves them big.

If urs is lepa...

Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? / The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.