Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) (14727 Views)

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) - Nairalanders React / Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
it won't be bad if you and other men who condemned her shows us your shirtless pics so you can be excused by your statements,its good you are a fitness freak as I am too but outrightly condemning an obese person is a no no,they are struggling alot with those flesh and I think we should be compassionate and mind what we say about them.
off point again undecided
Stop defending Female Obesity!!!

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
says a fat man.
Stop defending Obesity!!
Obesity is a disease!!!
Inserting gender comparison to a topic like this, is nauseating undecided

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Bojack(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Since when did we start glorifying fat

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by kalufelix(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Strong jazz!... But on a more serious note character is the main thing Joor
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Alexprech: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
why bro? i thought slim dudes love women who are very fat
is that guy not fat?
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by bellankosi: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by CallistaTea(f): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Great pics but dont wanna be fat

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Palema007:
But some people love them fat/chubby. cheesy
The woman in that picture is obese not chubby.

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Obese? Lol. She's fat.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Alexprech:

is that guy not fat?
ehn wich guy?
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Tallesty1:
And then she will dump her current partner.
yea thats one of the downsides of it grin grin grin grin grin grin
when a guy starts encouraging a woman to maintain her obese status and that lady one way or the other got influenced by someone else to lose weight and she eventually loses the fat and she now likes what she sees in the mirror there is a tendency for her to start resenting the dude who was with her when she was obese and go for a new guy.But if it was the guy who encouraged her to lose weight and she now lost the weight and she loved her new body she will forever be greatful to the guy and she will remain with such a guy.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

And besides Zini is into big things grin
1000 ways to die grin
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Twizzy30(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2020
lefulefu:
thick ladies are ok cheesy
like this one cheesy

who no like beter tin grin
yeah these types lol
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2020
lefulefu:
sad
obesity brings nothing more than
1:high blood pressure
2:type 2 diabetes
3:infertility
4:shorter life span sad
so why in the world will someone be glorifying fatness
and how many yards did Calvin Klein take sew that big pant sef

Wow! You'd be thinking in your small mind you have made some valid points! Kudos!

So, Dr. Lefu, you've never seen a slim person with hbp? You've never seen a slim person with diabetes or see them suffer infertility? You've never seen a slim person die? May God forgive you for body shaming , for undermining his creation.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Niyeal:
Cool

angry
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by fati2001(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Big, Bold, Black, Beautiful.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
placeofallure:

Wow! You'd be thinking in your small mind you have made some valid points! Kudos!

So, Dr. Lefu, you've never seen a slim person with hbp? You've never seen a slim person with diabetes or see them suffer infertility? You've never seen a slim person die? May God forgive you for body shaming , for undermining his creation.
Having visceral fat on your abdomen or belly makes you more predisposed in having high blood pressure.In short a slim person with a fat tummy and inactive lifestyle is more predisposed in having high blood pressure than someone who is chubby but have a flat tummy and active.That visceral fat on the stomach even if you are slim can also make u develop high bp.And a lot of us in naija even if we are slim we tend to have pot belly both men and women cos of our general sedentary lifestlye.Or have u not seen a slim person with a very large stomach? cheesy.But looking at her not only is she overweight she has a big stomach as well.That weight is putting an immense strain on the body and if her husband really loves her he should encourage her to shed off some weight for her own health sake.Just imagine as she looks like this and lets say in some few yrs time wen she starts bearing kids how is she going to look? if i were that man i will buy her a couple of trainers and every morning or in the evening she will have a 3 mile walk with me to burn off that excess then her diet will change.this will be done by a husband who truely loves her.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
placeofallure:

May God forgive you for body shaming , for undermining his creation.
biko stop lying on God.God did not make some ppl obese and some skinny.Its life style that causes it and the over indulgence of processed food.I would rather have pizza and ice cream rather than eat yam with boiled egg and tomato sauce.I am allergic to beans but i cant do with over consumption of sugar.withing a month or two i will turn to an obese hombre nau cheesy
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
how will a normal man love his woman obese.chubby i can understand but obese?.....except the man is hoping the excess weight kills and he inherits the wealth cos no normal man would want his wife to have an healthy weight.U can be chubby and have the fat in the right places being too fat with ur belly sagging and all the flesh jiggling while u walk mehn dats too much.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by KlausMichaelson: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
fati2001:
Big, Bold, Black, Beautiful.
Are you married??
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by fati2001(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Are you married??
no
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Shakzee(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Body positivity is not the absence of self care
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by MisterRuk(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
My type of woman
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:31am On Aug 02, 2020
Zzor:
you seriously took your time to finish her in your comment,her situation may be beyond her control but at least she's happy and bold,i bet if she was here to read your comment and others,it may cause her some low self-esteem.All of you are not fat online but we know how most of you appear offline,even if you don't have potbelly now,you and I know it's just a question of time,no be Nigerian men again.
What you should know is that being fat and obese shows you are living an unhealthy life choking your organs ... verily, when those organs are inhibited by fatty deposits in doing their job efficiently and effectively, they go extra hard to support the body in order to maintain life and living ...

imagine, the heart will need to beat faster, the liver will need to work harder in metabolising, the kidney will need to work harder in excretion... The lungs will need to breathe harder to absorb oxygen... you need to go x10 of normalcy to do what normal people do !!
Then your respiratory, Circulatory and digestive systems started having issues then different ailments started occurring....

Also more insulin to digest the fatty foods and make them absorbent by the cells .... Diabetes knocking once insulin problem exists...

Until one day the organs pack up and once one of the organ has any issue it affect the others ... They are all essential to the survival of each other and then the body ...

Watch what you eat and burn out your excesses... Being a Human is a very hardwork on itself !

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2020
DonroxyII:
What you should know is that being fat and obese shows you are living an unhealthy life choking your organs ... verily, when those organs are inhibited by fatty deposits in doing their job efficiently and effectively, they go extra hard to support the body in order to maintain life and living ...

imagine, the heart will need to beat faster, the liver will need to work harder in metabolising, the kidney will need to work harder in excretion... The lungs will need to breathe harder to absorb oxygen... you need to go x10 of normalcy to do what normal people do !!
Then your respiratory, Circulatory and digestive systems started having issues then different ailments started occurring....

Also more insulin to digest the fatty foods and make them absorbent by the cells .... Diabetes knocking once insulin problem exists...

Until one day the organs pack up and once one of the organ has any issue it affect the others ... They are all essential to the survival of each other and then the body ...

Watch what you eat and burn out your excesses... Being a Human is a very hardwork on itself !
im not fat sir,i just didn't like how he described the lady but we were even after everything
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2020
lefulefu:

and how many yards did Calvin Klein take sew that big pant sef
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:

no
Married and also mother of 2 kids
Why the fĂșck are you lieing angry
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by fati2001(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Married and also mother of 2 kids
Why the fĂșck are you lieing angry

is it ur LYING?

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:

is it ur LYING?
Everything about women are fake and lies!!! I hate those creatures angry
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by fati2001(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Everything about women are fake and lies!!! I hate those creatures angry

lik I care....

and those fake and lies creatures you hate are getting the attentions every where from.

we dat play real are hard to notice.

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2022
Tallesty1:
And then she will dump her current partner.

I noticed that you sent me a mail...and I don't have access to that mail again hence this message...I quoted you on an old thread so that we can have some privacy here and talk...hope you're comfortable talking here? Good Morning Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.