Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) (14733 Views)

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) - Nairalanders React / Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Twizzy30(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
why bro?
i thought slim dudes love women who are very fat
i am slim and i love thick women for flings, nothing serious. if i want something serious i know where to look.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
i will understand a lady who is trying to keep fit and even encourage her cheesy...but some ladies ehn cheesy
someone will be popping fried chips and popcorns laced with butter in her mouth while sitting on the couch watching korean romance films for 8am to 10 pm on that couch 24 hrs a day,7 days in a week and 30 days in a month cheesy.expectedly such a person is expected to add nau.when u are on a surplus and not on a deficit u must surely add weight cheesy cheesy
But ehn,most of these men that complains about women's weight are not any better,how many Nigerian men are fit,i hate it when a pot bellied man complain of a woman's weight.Even you will soon shoot out some pot belly,maybe you just haven't attain that age.Enjoy your fitness while it lasts
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
what u do in ur youth will tell how u will look in ur 30s,40s,50s and 60s.does guys with flat tummies u see abusing alcohol and other yamayama food in their 20s its when they enter their mid 30s it tells on them so i agree with this statement.but we are lucky in nigeria sha cos healthy foods are easily obtainable but when u travel out of nigeria to get a healthy meal its not easily that obtainable.In short buying junk food abroad is more cheaper than buying a healthy meal.Thats why in the US u see most of the obese ppl are the poor americans and those u see who are in shape are the rich americans.Same also i have noticed here in dominica.Even though dominica is not a wealthy country they are ranked amongst nations with high obesity rate.Child obesity here is very high.In naija we no get weight issues but malnutrition issues.
Everyone in Nigeria is currently undergoing some compulsory fitness routine,lol.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Like all the women in your life.
That one is an unattractive monk,let him wail in peace

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by bukatyne(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Clinghton:
Every man is under obligation to value and love wholeheartedly any woman he choses.

Gbam!
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Liposure: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Twizzy30:
i am slim and i love thick women for flings, nothing serious. if i want something serious i know where to look.
one man's meat is another man's poison. If she aint thick. i aint going for her
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy
hmm no wonder you were quick to call her fat,you are fit and good looking too but let others shut the hell up
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by GreatGod2020(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Love is beyond body size, shape ,curve or color. Love is very difficult to fathom. One man poison is another man's yummy food.

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
hmm no wonder you were quick to call her fat,you are fit and good looking too but let others shut the hell up
i never called her fat cheesy
i said was asking where did Calvin Klein see the extra material to sew that big underwear

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
GreatGod2020:
Love is beyond body size, shape ,curve or color. Love is very difficult to fathom. One man poison is another man's yummy food.
be careful wat u wish for

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
,you are fit and good looking too
fanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
sad
obesity brings nothing more than
1:high blood pressure
2:type 2 diabetes
3:infertility
4:shorter life span sad
so why in the world will someone be glorifying fatness
and how many yards did Calvin Klein take sew that big pant sef
Lefulefu grin
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lefulefu grin
grin grin grin

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Blackmoran(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
The annoying part is when they will come out and be shouting, " fat and beautiful, large and in charge"
DAT thing dey vex me hehn, why is is that fat people are great motivational speaker

2 Likes

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Blackmoran(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
be careful wat u wish for
The annoying part is when they will come out and be shouting, " fat and beautiful, large and in charge"
DAT thing dey vex me hehn, why is is that fat people are great motivational speaker
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
My love for them ehhhn no be here
If she's not BBW den she should get the fûck outta here

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Twizzy30:
thick ladies are ok cheesy
like this one cheesy

who no like beter tin grin

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nephilim: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Everywhere on a fat lady is boobs. So the main boobs has no sensation angry

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Blackmoran:
they call it big and beautiful cheesy not fat and beautiful cheesy
if a lady wants to be big she can be in the healthy range.at least have the fat distributed in the right places as in the hips,azz and thighs.no be say u go get fat belly and the fat belly will cover everywhere and be shapeless like a michelin tire.dat one no make sense.u can be chubby as a babe and also have shape.thats where exercise comes into play cheesy.some ladies go just fat full everywhere and flesh will be wobbling everywhere and they will be shouting big bold and beautiful cheesy.all those men u see with obese women and who encourage their women to pile on more weight dont have any good intention for such a woman.if u claim to love ur second half u should at least encourage her with love to shed of the excess and even if she loves being big she can be big in the healthy range.afterall i have seen chubby ladies with flat tummies and shapely legs.Its just by working out.

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
u prefer this one? OR cheesy

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
or u prefer this one?
the choice is urs grin

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
u prefer this one? OR cheesy
A little more bigger grin
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

A little more bigger grin
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
or u prefer this one?
the choice is urs grin
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok lemme see her whole body like the previous one grin
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok lemme see her whole body like the previous one grin
chai! shocked
dis one weak me sad

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
chai! shocked
dis one weak me sad
No weak bro
A man go for what he wants grin
And besides Zini is into big things grin
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
i agree..facially she looks ok but if she try reduce that weight a little bit more then her beauty will pop out like freshly rose flower cheesy
and more guys will even be chyking her
maybe this im oga want her to look this way so other guys wont look her way sad
kfc and chicken republic are the main culprits in making ppl look this way sad
And then she will dump her current partner.
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
I don't believe in love at any size. If you claim you love your partner, you would demand your spouse takes good care of his/her body. There is no excuse not to lose weight except you don't really want it.
But some people love them fat/chubby. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
lefulefu:
i never called her fat cheesy
i said was asking where did Calvin Klein see the extra material to sew that big underwear
some men like them like that
Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Zzor:
you seriously took your time to finish her in your comment,her situation may be beyond her control but at least she's happy and bold,i bet if she was here to read your comment and others,it may cause her some low self-esteem.All of you are not fat online but we know how most of you appear offline,even if you don't have potbelly now,you and I know it's just a question of time,no be Nigerian men again.
off point undecided

1 Like

Re: Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
eni4real:
off point undecided
says a fat man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.