Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? (712 Views)

STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. / GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me / 5 Things You Should Do Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36am On Jul 29, 2020
It is already written that when they see "the son of man coming in the clouds the whole earth shall mourn"

So how shall they be able to speak when they are mourning?

Or what shall they be able to say?

Okay, I know! They shall say "Heey hey" while bending and twisting like Patience Ozokwor or Chiwetel Agu at the end of their wickedness in the movies.
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by sonmvayina(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
ThinkBrave:
I just have some simple questions for anyone who things a live outside of Jesus makes any meaning.

The questions are :
Questions 1: Lets assume there is no God as the atheist things. Who are you? What do you live for? Why should you live?
Questions 2[/b]: For anyone who do not believe in Jesus as the saviour. please, I'm not saying you are going to hell or [/b]
your religion is wrong. What will you do when you die and finds out that Jesus is actually the saviour? What will you tel him?
What will be your best defense? What stopped you from getting save now?.

If I ever finds out there is no God I have actually lost nothing, than to find out there is God and I choose not believe in him.

let him that thinketh he stands should take hid less he falls. The first shall be the last.
Let all those who call on the name of the Lord depart iniquity.
Give your life to Jesus today! May God bless you all and help us all.

When did God say we have to believe in the Messiah in other to be saved?
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by sonmvayina(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
It is not the existence of God that you should be really focused on, but the Super Programmer who designed the Gods and Goddesses as well as the Universes.

@Billynaire.. Is that you?.. I could guess that.. I was following your line of thought until you brought Jesus into the matter.. Who are you patronizing? Who are you pandering to?..

Except you figure out that Jesus is Michael the supposed archangel or that Jesus is Marduk the son of Enki.. Truth be told.. He is neither man nor God. It was Athanasius at the council of nicea who said he was both God and man. He wanted to satisfy all the factions.. Eusebius had to Forge a human history for the deception.. The rest is history..

All I am trying to say is that the gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk..
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

@Billynaire.. Is that you?.. I could guess that.. I was following your line of thought until you brought Jesus into the matter.. Who are you patronizing? Who are you pandering to?..

Except you figure out that Jesus is Michael the supposed archangel or that Jesus is Marduk the son of Enki.. Truth be told.. He is neither man nor God. It was Athanasius at the council of nicea who said he was both God and man. He wanted to satisfy all the factions.. Eusebius had to Forge a human history for the deception.. The rest is history..

All I am trying to say is that the gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk..

Integrating the Jesus hypothesis into the Simulation Concept and the Theory of Everything is a huge challenge, but the answers are right before our eyes.

It is a fact that Jesus Christ or Iesus Kristos or Issa Ibn Mariam or Yahushua Ha Masiach did exist but the name could have been different from the European Portrait that Christians now worship or adore.

I understand the works of Corpenicus and how St. James and the European Priesthood in adulterating the Gnostic Christianity (Shamanic Christian Faith).

So the Jesus I am talking about is the Yeshua of the Gnostic Gospel, the real Gnostic Christianity and not the Orthodox version of Christianity that knows little or nothing about the root words in the Gnostic Christianity.

It is also a fact that the real Jesus was a hybrid being. He was fathered by an Alien (Spirit Being) and incubated by a Human Mother (Virgin Mary) - so Jesus was half-human/half Extraterrestrial Alien and had to be physically on Earth to complete his mission.

The Physical Body (Avatar) was Jesus, but the Spirit was from a parallel universe, a higher vibration consciousness system. Which is why they say he was fathered by the Holy Spirit, not human spirit.

That Spirit could be Arch Angel Michael, which is also an Avatar by the way, or Marduk which is Extraterrestrial multidimensional entity from another planet system of higher consciousness or he could be just any higher being like Arch Angel Metatron etc. But physical Avatar was who we come to know as Jesus.

Does it make sense?
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by sonmvayina(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Integrating the Jesus hypothesis into the Simulation Concept and the Theory of Everything is a huge challenge, but the answers are right before our eyes.

It is a fact that Jesus Christ or Iesus Kristos or Issa Ibn Mariam or Yahushua Ha Masiach did exist but the name could have been different from the European Portrait that Christians now worship or adore.

I understand the works of Corpenicus and how St. James and the European Priesthood in adulterating the Gnostic Christianity (Shamanic Christian Faith).

So the Jesus I am talking about is the Yeshua of the Gnostic Gospel, the real Gnostic Christianity and not the Orthodox version of Christianity that knows little or nothing about the root words in the Gnostic Christianity.

It is also a fact that the real Jesus was a hybrid being. He was fathered by an Alien (Spirit Being) and incubated by a Human Mother (Virgin Mary) - so Jesus was half-human/half Extraterrestrial Alien and had to be physically on Earth to complete his mission.

The Physical Body (Avatar) was Jesus, but the Spirit was from a parallel universe, a higher vibration consciousness system. Which is why they say he was fathered by the Holy Spirit, not human spirit.

That Spirit could be Arch Angel Michael, which is also an Avatar by the way, or Marduk which is Extraterrestrial multidimensional entity from another planet system of higher consciousness or he could be just any higher being like Arch Angel Metatron etc. But physical Avatar was who we come to know as Jesus.

Does it make sense?

Some of it.. Marduk is the Lord of the old testament..the creator of the Universe as contained in the enuma Elish... He is the begetter of the gods, the lugal dimmer Ankia which literally translate to the divine king Of heaven and earth..
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by TimeTraveler369: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

Some of it.. Marduk is the Lord of the old testament..the creator of the Universe as contained in the enuma Elish... He is the begetter of the gods, the lugal dimmer Ankia which literally translate to the divine king Of heaven and earth..

I know Marduk, he is a genetic programmer among other stuff, in fact most of the ETs we read about are actually very good in Computing and Programming.

I know that the Creator of the Universe is a Super Programmer, so what you are saying is in line with my understanding that the Super Programmer designs worlds, hosts them on the Cosmic Mainframe and create the Gods and updates and upgrades the system using Demon-AI systems to maintain the world.

2 Likes

Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by ThinkBrave: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
illicit:
Why was I sent to Nigeria?
No one had a choice
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On Jul 31, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
-Turn the other cheek
-Love your neighbors as you love yourself
The above are entropy reduction commands.
Alright, but those entropy commands were given by Him about 2000 years ago. Obviously, the world has descended into a state of greater entropy since then. So, if He was truly who you believe Him to be, what good has those commands of His yielded?
TimeTraveler369:
There is no good or evil, perception is our point of view. Eg, for the policeman collecting bribe, he is doing good for his family and the bribe giver is also excited that he has avoided a cruel justice using the money as incentive, yet another will see it as evil, against a system designed to not take bribe. It is all about perspective and your morality.

Judge Not - Another entropy reduction command.
So what was the point of the anti-entropy commands if there is no good or evil? Or maybe I should ask here.. what is the exact purpose of the entropy commands? To increase or reduce order in the world?
Re: When You Die And Finds Out There Is God: What Will You Tel Him? by illicit(m): 3:07am On Jul 31, 2020
ThinkBrave:
No one had a choice
I wish I had

(1) (2) (Reply)

Key End-time Events Of The Next Three Months / Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? / Always Remember To Solve Problems Where You Live And Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.