Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? (2149 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Ladies And Gentlemen Have A Sincere Say Here (pics ) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by delectablegyal(f): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2020
it's called firstday challenge.

you met her that same day and you entered the place.

you met him that same day and you tasted his dick.

no discrimination. ajongbadunrawanismiley. nobody used anybody.

share your experience.

ladies are allowed to comment on this thread. let have fun.

#firstdaychallenge.

let's not forget to include the harsh tag while you share your story.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by delectablegyal(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2020
share your experiences.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by MJBOLT: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2020
i wonder what is stopping you from sharing your experience.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by delectablegyal(f): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
everybody knows delectablegyal is a virgin.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by DICKstractor: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
All the first date I had was always in my house. I can't miss out on the main specie of first date.

So if you asking about sex on first date, you have my answer

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by Ugaboy: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2020
delectablegyal:
everybody knows delectablegyal is a virgin.
lai mohammed
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by paulolee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
it doesn't matter bro but it depends on the date..
as for me, i do endup wit my date in my crib...always gat ways to make them come over and see my place and it always ends well..
some do spend d nite, some jus collect and go, some jus come but still refuse to collect and i dnt force them because i know that the ticket go still play and the rest stubborn ones won't even follow me home but that's life, u cnt keep winning..

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by delectablegyal(f): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2020
hello lalasticlala.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by Raydans: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Yes. First day, second day, third day. And I have another that its been 10years now no show lol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Th Dem give u ban before?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2020
y u no share ur own?

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by paulolee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
yes and it changes nothing..

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by Uniquekriss(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
As a sharp guy, I have, severally buh have been turned down severally on d first date too.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? by Blackmoran(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
have experience it like 5 times, banging on the first date.... but the down side is you loose interest so fast.. the good side is it shows the girl is really into you..... simply because if a girl likes a guy she will break all her rules for you, girls only make rules for guy they are not really into and guys that they want to use...
in conclusion for every girl that tells you "I don't have sex on the first date". will break that rule if she meet a guy that she is really into...

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Your Best Swallow With Soup? / Man Buys One Plate Of Food After His Date Came With Her Friend / See This Poor Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.