Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Britney Spears Said “i’m‘demanding Attention” Showing Her New Tattooed Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Britney Spears Said “i’m‘demanding Attention” Showing Her New Tattooed Body (471 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spears Said “i’m‘demanding Attention” Showing Her New Tattooed Body by kings2all1(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2020
Britney Spears truly needs her fans to see her inconceivable body. She flaunted an all-over body henna tattoo work while wearing an itty-bitty bikini.

Britney Spears wants to parade her crazy fit figure. In any case, she took things up an indent to request “consideration” from her fans in another Instagram photograph demonstrating how she got bohemian style white transitory henna tattoos on her arms, legs, chest and stomach. The 38-year-old presented against a splendid yellow foundation so her tanned skin with the white body craftsmanship could truly pop. Her dark, dim and white designed two-piece was one of the littlest she’s well used this late spring, particularly with the excessively scanty base.

For the complete story and more stories visit https://celebrity-profile.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? / Friends I Need A Wife / Nigerian Lady Kneels To Accept Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.