Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? (463 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hi Nlanders!
dont mind my english pls.

am the type u can say MR. CEO Of introvert,
i love to be alone, mind my business, the worst fact about me now is, words don't longer hurt me, say whatsoever u wish am always looking like a fool at the end i'll end up walking Saying sorry.
my simplicity and am sorry is killing me, isn't dat am afraid but the fact is't dat even if you knowingly slap me, i'll say "am sorry" nd will assume is by mistake.
Am quiet intelligent nd if am not the nomber 1, am among the top 3 in my class. Am love by everybody but down there, 1 thing is telling me am a pride person which am trying to avoid.
so, i've this female friend dat everybody including teachers, thought she's my gf, even when she's wrong, am always saying sorry, even what doesn't need sorry i'll say dat nd she's always looking 4 away 4 2 me tell her am sorry. Just now i told her something somehow bitter and my mind is telling me to say sorry

pls what can i do to avoid this?

NOTE: am always the yes ma/sir type also
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
hmmm

Na baby Simp you be at the moment. I pray you drop that attitude before metamorphose into a bigger Simp. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lol, you said you're top 3 in your class with such abuse of grammar?

Or maybe the school is the SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS cheesy
Or maybe you're in a therapeutic home cheesy
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
I stop reading and taking you serious, when i saw this on your write up " looking 4 away 4 2 "
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Youngpo413: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Is that all? That meme please.
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
What Op needs.....

Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by MJBOLT: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Youngpo413:
Is that all? That meme please.

Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
I stop reading and taking you serious, when i saw this on your write up " looking 4 away 4 2 "

am using a small phone (itel2090) with a maximum words of 1000, that why i use that, sha sha sorry
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Youngpo413: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
Thanks
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Lol, you said you're top 3 in your class with such abuse of grammar?

Or maybe the school is the SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS cheesy
Or maybe you're in a therapeutic home cheesy

correct speaking of english doesn't serve as a source of intelligence.
is the mentality of colonisation that's affecting nigeria and africa as a whole afterall if u knw where am typing from, you'll be 100% proud of me.
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Jack005(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Always saying sorry even when you did nothing wrong? Well, only you can solve your problem.
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

correct speaking of english doesn't serve as a source of intelligence.
is the mentality of colonisation that's affecting nigeria and africa as a whole afterall if u knw where am typing from, you'll be 100% proud of me.

grin I don't think I have the heart to be a troll
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ahmed0336:
hmmm

Na baby Simp you be at the moment. I pray you drop that attitude before metamorphose into a bigger Simp. I wish you all the best.

thank
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by frozen70(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Onuhgabriel:
Hi Nlanders!
dont mind my english pls.

am the type u can say MR. CEO Of introvert,
i love to be alone, mind my business, the worst fact about me now is, words don't longer hurt me, say whatsoever u wish am always looking like a fool at the end i'll end up walking Saying sorry.
my simplicity and am sorry is killing me, isn't dat am afraid but the fact is't dat even if you knowingly slap me, i'll say "am sorry" nd will assume is by mistake.
Am quiet intelligent nd if am not the nomber 1, am among the top 3 in my class. Am love by everybody but down there, 1 thing is telling me am a pride person which am trying to avoid.
so, i've this female friend dat everybody including teachers, thought she's my gf, even when she's wrong, am always saying sorry, even what doesn't need sorry i'll say dat nd she's always looking 4 away 4 2 me tell her am sorry. Just now i told her something somehow bitter and my mind is telling me to say sorry

pls what can i do to avoid this?

NOTE: am always the yes ma/sir type also

You know what?
I just hope a woman will not put you inside the small purse in her hand bag where you can't rescue yourself
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Onuhgabriel(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

grin I don't think I have the heart to be a troll
Re: How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? by Onuhgabriel(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
frozen70:

You know what?
I just hope a woman will not put you inside the small purse in her hand bag where you can't rescue yourself

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Your Eyes Problem Fast / My girlfriend is crushing on my dad, what should I do / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.